Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kitten won't sleep

CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
I have a problem, my kitten Archimedes won't sleep! He literally spends all his time, day or night, either playing, or begging for love. He barely even eats. I have no clue what's going on.. It's been a few days since I adopted him. Is this a bug... Or?... I have no CC/mods.

Pics of the kitten included, no spoilers.
2ztgkrb.png
2l9tov7.png
241qvzb.png
2gw6fk9.png
uty7k.png
2vhx5yt.png
c0q6h.png
2ynjgg8.png
Post edited by Corenren on

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    edited March 2019
    Cuteness overload!! :o
    He looks happy, perhaps he is okay even with little sleep?
    Hope if he is not, someone can help. I have only had an adult dog so far and he does seem to spend most of his time running around like a maniac -but that might be the active trait (or whatever it is properly called).
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    edited March 2019
    NRowe wrote: »
    Cuteness overload!! :o
    He looks happy, perhaps he is okay even with little sleep?
    Hope if he is not, someone can help. I have only had an adult dog so far and he does seem to spend most of his time running around like a maniac -but that might be the active trait (or whatever it is properly called).

@nrowe Well my kitten does have the "frisky" trait, which is the energized trait for cats.. He does seem to be ok with no sleep.. Although I can't even click on the pet bed and make him lay down. It's been a sim week now and he has not once laid down.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited March 2019
    I noticed this with one of my kittens, and I think part of the problem would be she only wanted to sleep next to my human sim on the couch or bed, but is too little to jump up yet. She's just stare up at my sim mournfully until she literally passed out. I bought a little cat bed, and after a couple times asking her to lie down, she did curl up and fall asleep for a bit. I think sometimes they're just too needy or playful to sleep.
  • CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    @fanphoria I don't know what was causing the issue, however, after restarting and repairing my game the kitten sleeps tonight (bad lion king refference lol).
    2ynjgg8.png
  • IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    edited March 2019
    And my adult cat wont use the litter box at all. He haven't even peed on the floor. It's like the bladder need suddenly vanished. And now when I'm reading this thread, I think think I've seen him sleep for a while either :o

Edit: He actually does sleep. So I only have the bladder problem. I will check other households if their cats have the same problem.

Edit 2: As soon as I went into another household the cat of the household ran to the toilet and did her business for quite a while. I then went back to my other family and after a while the cat finally went on the toilet, first time in sim weeks.
  • Franz123Franz123 Posts: 8 New Member
    Maybe it's full of energy that is why it is not sleeping. Don't feed it.:)
  • JessKatJessKat Posts: 45 Member
    No idea, I suppose it might be a bug (and I know this post is old)
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d07e6fb664a753741936494&rid=giphy.gif
    My Origin: CatsAndUnicorns

That average simmer.