Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited June 2019
    Okay I am posting what I have so far, and I will continue!!

@Wintermist_SWE I have gotten a couple of my Sims to the top of the gardening aspiration. I can't remember what it's called. But yeah, they don't have to work, they just sell the produce LOL. I can't do the flower arranging thing because I don't have seasons.

Your new experiment with your alien Sim is just really cool. I can't believe that you could graft a money tree!! And then it turns out that it gives you seeds for more??

If you try to sell one, how much money would you get for it? I I think I love this plan!

@SourJaneSims I think a lot of us would eat chips instead of do yoga 😅

@wrenstales Updated Cahill looks pretty cool 😊 I'll have to check it out.

@calaprfy jeez, you think it would take a lot of effort to make a Sim look like that LOL

@nerdfashion Holy cow, that is some seriously bad luck. Nothing like a survival challenge in which your pregnant Sim is suddenly alone!!

@Tomatplante Lmao, I'd almost like to get Get Famous just to see how that guy acts there!! I hear so many stories about him 😁

@Daephene Yeah that's weird that some change back and some don't. And with the randomness of this game it's possible that it's like that in some people's games, but not in others. I love your plan to make every premade playable. It sounds super cool.

I loved your update of the Andreas-Jang household. That has to be the most pictures from granite falls that I've ever seen. It looks really nice!

All of the outdoor and holiday fun pictures are wonderful!

They definitely look like they're having fun, especially the pictures of them jumping into the little pool. They look very happy together ❤️

So exciting that they're going to have a baby! but I had to laugh about your explanation for why Derrik didn't seem too excited 😂 Poor guy, he feels their pain.

The pictures of them dancing at the club are great. There are so many people there, I can imagine that the game got laggy. I hope the game gives their baby a cute name, but you can always change it if you want to anyway 😊

@DinowCookie Johnny's family is so cute! Why are toddlers do adorable, but so hard to play? Lol! Just like real life I guess.

I find it hard to pick traits for toddlers. I'd like to just pick angelic and charmer for all of them but that seems very unrealistic LOL. I just don't know if it has anything to do with how they are when they become children, because I never have aging turned on I haven't seen what happens when a toddler turns to a child except in one family, and in that one both of the toddlers had fives in all skills.

Their new house is amazing! It is really big! I bet it feels good to stretch out!

But that's too bad about Grandpa Geoffrey 😔

@queenvortex808
    Hi! Welcome back, I had noticed that you were gone. It sounds like you're having fun though!😂

"To all the boys I have never dated before," seems like a pretty good challenge. Especially as she has to be unflirty!!!

That's so cool that you based your challenge Sim off of my avatar 😊 I was not aware that I looked like Avril Lavigne as my simself, lol. Although I don't remember what she looked like in the early 2000's 🤔

I'm glad that it is turning out to be so much fun, and that she is completing the music aspiration. That's one I have never done yet.

I see that you might be getting get to work. I really really love that expansion (except for the alien abductions). And I have to agree with Daephne, the scientist career is amazing! I really like the detective career as well, but it gives a lot of people a lot of problems.

I like the planet Sixam that is part of that expansion, there are a lot of little trails and areas on Sixam, way more than the other secret spots in the main game. You can find a lot of new kinds of plants and minerals and elements there too! And it's really pretty too, if you like alien world's 😂

@HopeyStarr Wow! The place where you're having the royal ball is really beautiful. I love all the decorations. Oh my the stepsisters are just so impressive aren't they? LOL

I absolutely love the attention that Cinderella gets when she comes in. Especially the look on the lady's face, I don't even know what you could call that. It's like she can't believe somebody that beautiful could exist! lmao 😆

I see that by trying to avoid her stepmother she is drawing ever closer to the prince, isn't that so fortunate?

@Revenwyn Gosh! 5 half siblings on her father's side? Mitchell was pretty busy wasn't he? I love how you say you're a micromanager, it's a good thing, because otherwise the child would have had to be adopted out.

And I'm sure that the young man straight out of high school will make a great surrogate father 😅

@nightowl1 Geez, I wonder how a lot can end up like that. That's really odd. Constant fires but no ghosts to be had 😅 LOL! Bad luck all around

@Simmelina1 What a beautiful wedding. I have to say I'm surprised that Antony doesn't have red hair if Katrina Caliente is his mom 😅 The last picture of them is very cute. He's being all sexy and she's like "what are you doing?"

@OhMyHemsworth Aww, today's update it so much fun. That is pretty awesome that Mathias and Sawyer had matching swimming suits 😅

As you say, like father like son! So cute that he was showing off, and managed to get a girlfriend!!

Rosie looks like a cute little girl, we need to see a picture of her right side up 😅

@ccarrig_95 You don't even need a Sims challenge when you have your nephew staying with you!!

But, I really hope that you get time to play the game!
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Time for a bit of storytelling from me again... But wait, @AlwaysAsking's Peony is actually downloadable? I'll go look her up as soon as I start up my sims game again. Is your Player ID just AlwaysAsking?

Who will be Dylan Sigworth's wife?

After his date with Jonna going wrong, Dylan had set his hopes on the other girls. Hopefully he could match with any of them.

8-6-19_6-24-53_zps1ndhyauv.png
    The next girl was already coming over: Kiwi Kawaii (remember that these girls are downloaded from the gallery, I didn't choose their names).
    Kiwi was a beautiful, young and pretty cute girl. Dylan would certainly love to get to know her better.

8-6-19_6-28-06_zps0m8nb6fp.png
    Dylan and Kiwi actually hit it off pretty well. This date went a lot better than with Jonna.

8-6-19_6-30-05_zpsbyujhdkn.png
    A lot better... Even though Kiwi looked pretty shocked in this picture.

8-6-19_6-38-25_zpshvgxa6pb.png
    Kiwi decided to stay over for the night, which lead to some nice woohoo action.

8-6-19_6-31-47_zpsrp6m0ouo.png
    Though, upon going to bed, she didn't want to sleep next to Dylan. She'd rather sleep in Dylan's spare room. Dylan didn't complain, though. It was a great date and Kiwi probably just wanted some privacy.

8-6-19_6-33-38_zps74zk8neu.png
    The next morning, Kiwi was preparing a barbecue meal for the two of them. Dylan didn't expect to eat some barbecued food this early in the morning, but it tasted pretty nice. Kiwi left and Dylan was pretty happy with how this date went.

8-6-19_6-43-29_zpsyplggppd.png
    Then there was this third girl, Hannah Snow. Hannah is a young girl with a creative mind. Dylan knew exactly where to take her on a date!

8-6-19_6-51-38_zps1c1uzcdr.png
    To the local museum!

8-6-19_6-57-48_zpsphjo1vdy.png
    Though, they had more of an eye for each other than for any piece of art.

8-6-19_6-59-01_zpsnh5lifaq.png
    Dylan tried to show off his painting skill to Hannah, so he made this little portrait.

8-6-19_7-00-39_zpshwvwdb98.png
    Is this a depiction of the two of them? I think it's pretty cute.

With 2 succesful dates, Dylan had only 5 girls left to see who he matched the most with. Tell me which of these girls you guys like. I'm pretty fond of Kiwi myself, but I'm giving Dylan the choice.

The story of the Vatores

I never actually played with one of the premade vampire households before, but I enjoyed my playthrough with the Vatores, so I decided to continue their story. Previous time, I mentioned that they recruited Clara Bjergsen as a fellow vampire.

8-6-19_7-38-03_zpss5qblb94.png
    8-6-19_8-20-48_zpsss5e5nol.png
    Lilith actually took an interest in singing, so I decided to have her work on her singing skill even more. She's now level 5 of that skill!

8-6-19_7-47-55_zpsi5tkiwp9.png
    At work, Lilith ran the reception desk and had to register the patients who came to the hospital.

8-6-19_9-35-14_zpsmpjigs4i.png
    At night, when Caleb got home from work, she decided to introduce Clara to Caleb.

8-6-19_9-53-50_zpsjdoxjcxb.png
    The three of them went out on a nightly stroll through Forgotten Hollow and actually did have quite a great time. Something makes me enjoy this picture quite a lot, but I can't exactly say what.

8-6-19_15-09-51_zpsnqtogzht.png
    And then this happened. Clara had been holding Caleb away for a while at first, since she was married to Bjorn... But she realized that there was no way back to the world of the living, so she might as well get with a vampire.

8-6-19_15-47-38_zps1sajropj.png
    Caleb wanted to show her how much he cared about her, so he proposed to Clara and married her instantly afterwards.

8-6-19_14-56-30_zpskl6vraax.png
    And then they went clubbing, since that's one of the activities that's great to be doing at night.

As a bonus, here's a picture of a dead Vladislaus:
    8-6-19_7-23-54_zpszaldoutt.png

That's all for now!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited June 2019
    @Butterfreeguy I have the same piece of CC that Clara is wearing :D

Edit: If it isn't CC, I just have something so similar I though it was the same thing.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited June 2019
    @Butterfreeguy
    Time for a bit of storytelling from me again... But wait, @AlwaysAsking's Peony is actually downloadable? I'll go look her up as soon as I start up my sims game again. Is your Player ID just AlwaysAsking?

Sadly that is not my gallery name, I am trying to get it back, as it was my name on the Sims 2 gallery. So it's "unavailable" now, yet if you search for it, there's nothing here! Yeah, duh, because the last time it was used was 15 years ago! lol! Give me my name back!!

So, after that sob story, my gallery name is ariannaneal and the upload is called Song :smiley:

I'm going to read your update now!! yay!
    SqxdF0m.png

• peanutsinspacepeanutsinspace Posts: 24 Member
    edited June 2019
    After a long shift at the hospital, Don Lothario decided to have a guys night out with his two closest friends, so he called up his co-worker, Paul Romeo and his best friend since high school, Thorne Bailey. Paul brought his friend from his club group along but Don couldn't remember his name.

Once inside, the guys made a beeline to the bar and Don kicked the night off by ordering a round of drinks.
    Screen-Shot-06-08-19-at-04-57-PM-001.png

Thorne told them a story of his worst on-screen kiss which Paul and what's-his-face were immediately hooked, Don had heard it before but he tried to look interested.
    Screen-Shot-06-08-19-at-04-56-PM.png

The topic moved on to tales of romantic prowess of which Don was more than happy to share about his wooing of the Caliente sisters...and their mother. Thorne didn't believe it and dared Don to put the moves on their bartender then and there.
    Screen-Shot-06-08-19-at-04-59-PM.png

Don thought about it but at the last moment decided he was going to be good tonight.
    Screen-Shot-06-08-19-at-05-00-PM.png

After all, he was out with his friends and he had promised it was boys only so he instead offered to liven things up by playing the guitar in the center of the club. Thorne didn't seem particularly thrilled about the offer, but Paul and the other one were pretty enthusiastic about it.

Don went over to the guitar but before he could pick it up, who should enter but Bella Goth.
    Screen-Shot-06-08-19-at-05-25-PM.png

She hadn't seen him but he watched her every move, caught the glint in her eyes and saw how the corner of her mouth tugged up into a barely there smile, like she was keeping the worlds best secret.
    There was something alluring about her, she was mysterious and beautiful, charming but aloof and he found himself drawn to her.
    Screen-Shot-06-08-19-at-05-27-PM.png

They'd had a moment or two in the past, back when things were rocky in her marriage to the science guy.
    She had stopped before anything could go further than a few stolen kisses on a balcony one night.

But here she was looking amazing and completely oblivious to his presence.

Screen-Shot-06-08-19-at-05-26-PM-001.png

That would have to change.

Guitar completely forgotten, Don started making his way back to the bar. Thorne had ordered some food and was chatting with a fan away from the others. Paul was still at the bar while his friend whoever was hovering nearby.
    When Bella sat, Paul did too and to Don it looked like his friend was about to try and make small talk. Don scoffed. One does not simply make small talk with Bella Goth.
    Luckily, he got there before Paul could embarrass himself and he slid into the seat between them.

Screen-Shot-06-08-19-at-05-34-PM.png

When he greeted her, Bella gave him a look that he couldn't read at all. It was one of the things about her that he was drawn to. He could just never quite figure her out. Paul must have picked up on something in the air between them because he asked whether they had met before.

Don wasn't quite sure what to say. He glanced at Bella to see if she'd say anything but all she did was smile.

Screen-Shot-06-08-19-at-05-33-PM.png
    edited June 2019
    @PrincessAmy lol! Don't worry about ending up with a long post, I definitely know the feeling 😅

It actually is very good information for me that the lazy dogs don't get dirty. It might make me more likely to get some more dogs in my game 😂 Honestly, having to give them a bath almost every day was enough to make me get rid of every dog in every family I had!

I totally get you on the problem with deciding if you should have aging on or aging off in the game. I have four saves going, three of them have aging off. The one that I have been posting about lately, the one with premades in it, is the only time I have ever played with aging on, including Sims 1 and Sims 2. I really can't stand the thought of any of my families growing old and dying. They all mean too much to me!

But, in this save, where aging is on, I do have copies of my favorite families, so I will get to see them as they grow older, and how their lives go with aging on. It should be interesting. I have a feeling I will be crying when they pass away 😢 lol, I am a pathetic softy 😁

I think that you will do great with your story about Sir Fluffy. Don't be too nervous about it, you're just doing it for fun! I will love to see the evil kitty's thought processes and evil whims, and I do get the hilarity in the fact that an evil cat will be named Fluffy 😅

So, the guy with the umbrella has his umbrella with him all the time? I thought it was just a one-time deal because of the party 😄

I hope you enjoy playing on your laptop and PC. That's the only place I have ever played and I have always loved it. I am extremely bad at using controllers for console games! And when I say extremely bad, I mean I can't do it at all! 😂

@queenvortex808 I actually remember you talking about your game with pur pull and her daughter a while ago. I think when you talked about it earlier I did not know who Thorn Bailey was. That is really funny, Bailey Thorne is living in Brindleton Bay with his dogs now, hey? What a coincidence 😅 And you're right, Dorothy is very lucky she did not inherit his nose!!

@Becka28 Oh!!!! I just love how you finished off the wedding. All the pictures and poses are so perfect. I love J when you captured the moment when he realized it was really happening to him!! It is pretty funny that he got over being jilted so easily, actually the fact that they just continued to have the party is pretty funny too. But hey, somebody paid a lot for it right?

It's so cute how you told the story of the wedding from both sides. J's thought processes are just as funny as can be. Exactly like I imagined he would think. Tee hee at Brock lecturing him! I don't really think he was internalizing what Brock was telling him though 😄

And I absolutely adore the picture of Brock and Alana's mother. Brock is great in every picture in this whole story. I can't wait for them to both be happy together! Even if you were going to end the story now, I already know how it ends ... Happily ever after!!❤️❤️

@ButterFreeGuy Yes! These dates did go much better than his first one! I can't tell you at this point which one I like the best, obviously not the first one LOL. But if he still has five more to date I want to hold off on any judgments.

I do like the date with Hannah to the museum. It's so cute how they just sat there kissing instead of looking through the museum. Although he did paint their cute little portrait 😊

You say that you are going to let him make the choice, do you have a plan as to how you're going to know which one he is more fond of?

You could try playing as the family of eight women, (just kick out the ones that he absolutely has a terrible time with) and then see if he calls any of them a lot.🤔

I just remembered that you had Bob switch with Dylan because you didn't like him much, but now you're playing him. How's that going? Is he better than you thought?

The vampire story is cool. Clara looks so Gothic in her pretty lace gown. I like that picture too, I think it has to do with how perfectly they are centered and the lantern light in the foggy mountains. It's all just very picturesque.

It's nice that she has accepted being a vampire, she might as well be happy right? From what I hear Caleb is a really good guy, for a vampire LOL

Ooooohh @peanutsinspace I just saw your story! Holy cow! Way to leave us hanging!! And you've made Don and Bella so modern and gorgeous!! This is great! I can't wait to see more!!!!
    SqxdF0m.png

• peanutsinspacepeanutsinspace Posts: 24 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

Aww, thank you! There's more to the story but it'll be interspersed with the goings on of other sims but this won't be the last time Don and Bella interact!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I continued my sims story as intended for an hour, when one of my main chars died of electrocution and I had to exit without saving :'(
  • Sumbl1ssSumbl1ss Posts: 19 Member
    [quote="queenvortex808;c-17097328"]I may be getting Get To Work soon so if someone could be kind enough to suggest some activities, that would be greatly appreciated. [/quote]

On console and other platforms get to work is 75-50% off right now
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    @nerdfashion I'm not using any CC actually. I also decided to give Clara somewhat more pale skin now that she's married to Caleb, so she will look a bit different on the next photos.

@AlwaysAsking I found Peony and her mother. Put them into my vampire savefile and I had something (accidentally) happen to them, but I'll tell you more once that update is ready to be posted.

How I'm going to make Dylan choose is just by seeing who he has the highest romantic relationship with by the end of these dates. And if it's a tie, I'll probably see if they have any matching traits.

Dylan isn't too bad, but I wouldn't play him the whole time. This is a side story and once that's over, I'm switching back to Bob and Jess. Bob has a mystery to solve and a town to save, remember?

@peanutsinspace Man, I loved reading your story (also love Bella Goth's look in your savefile). I hope we see a continuation to your story soon.
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    Well with a baby on the way Yadira works on a new skill.
    EM1deP2.png
    Meanwhile, Zelda had Chadwick invite his parents over so Zelda can get to know them so she can invite them to their housewarming party (I mean, they've been here for a while.....Guess it's more of a "Well I mean Chadwick just moved in so it's still kind of a housewarming party") and man....did Octavia Moon get old or what?
    pVSihAH.png
    Okay, NOW it's time for the party. Here's Zelda complimenting her mother in law's hairdo.
    Y78TV2i.png
    Zelda: "Hey Aunt India, did you hear I'm a 2 star celebrity now? One more star and I'll be more famous than you!"
    d2J8Rfz.png
    India: "AND I WILL KILL YOU IF THAT EVER HAPPENS!!!"
    oAbvQnl.png
    Yadira: "Oh there's a party. Here, I'll change to a formal outfit but I'm not stepping away from this canvas!"
    At least she's dedicated.
    FWei7E7.png
    Zelda: "Look at all these celebrities that came to MY party!"
    qKPC8Hq.png
    Zelda: "Party = Success!"
    rA34gOV.png
    Meanwhile, Ryker strolls in pretty late.
    AmAd0jz.png
    Zelda's Aunt: "What took you so long?"
    Ryker: "I don't know how elevators work, okay?"
    m5odvC5.png
    Meanwhile, Yadira decided to give Minerva the good news.
    RzpkAeR.png
    Minerva: "Oh how sweet, I'm going to be a grandmother. I'm going to kill you."
    Om1UREh.png
    Zelda: "Yeah sorry about there not being enough places for everyone to sit."
    7ksgAqw.png
    Zelda: "Well Yadira might've stolen my thunder at my party last night by announcing that she's pregnant, but don't you worry I'll one up her with my own pregnancy announcement!"
    rwaIC6x.png
    Pregnancy test says no baby for you.
    6nEzSRd.png
    Obviously Zelda's not feeling too great about this news, she's actually been trying to get pregnant for a while now....and she's rapidly approaching the Adult age so it's not like time is on her side.
    jtDcqnG.png
    Zelda's still not too happy about this, however she's feeling good enough to get out of bed which is a good sign. Just so long as nothing triggers her-
    Yadira: "Hey yo check it out, I'm so pregnant!"
    OE4VGA7.png
    Ugh.
    jtDcqnG.png
    Karma comes to bite you in the butt, Yadira has gone into labor.
    1Vtt13g.png
    Zelda: "Suddenly not so great being pregnant huh?"
    0LCKBGZ.png
    Yadira: "Heh yeah, kinda funny how this works."
    4z1LKhu.png
    Yadira: "You sure I'm in safe hands here, Doc?"
    CG3qJaS.png
    Ghost Doctor: "Oh of course, I died from natural causes, not malpractice."
    RP4COlL.png
    And that's how Jarrett Stark was born.
    r0M81QL.png

• Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking thank you for the lovely comments. It was not the nicest wedding I have ever had but I tried to make it as nice and beautiful as possible under the circumstances. And to answer your question from before I think the hand on chest gasp may be part of the leave at altar interaction. Seeing J. with Raj in your story and how animated he is brings home how much he didn't really care too much for Alana so I don't feel too bad. (and the story powers on - it has become one of my favourite saves even though I intended it just to be a brief try not to marry the first sim my sim meets - my usual play style) By the way you said your story gets page 13 - I dont know that saying? (I know page 3 from UK meaning a glamour model) is it a US saying?

your gallery name story makes me laugh - my gallery name is from about the same time period - I wanted to change it to match my forum name when I joined the forums but I couldn't so I am stuck with beckablitz which makes no sense for the sims.

@peanutsinspace wow. Love your start I am hooked. Your Bella is amazing. Don is always a favourite.

@queenvortex808 enjoy get to work - it was the last EP I bought and I am still finding all sorts of exciting features and although I know about the science career I haven't even started to explore it - it is quite a detailed expansion. There is a couple of flirts I wasnt expecting in the police career too. I love experimenting with shops and businesses. SET EVERYTHING for sale - I make more from decorations, furniture and clutter than I do from what the shop is actually selling.
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    @AlwaysAsking Antony look a lot like his dad Adam. Joaquin Le Chien was Adams dad.

Adam & Katrina Caliente's children. Antony's sisters came to see his new home.

48029701198_12a8743b0b_c.jpg
    Antony & Bianca.

48029766127_913926237b_c.jpg
    Antony & Dalia.

48029700963_690b423c30_c.jpg
    Antony & Celina. Plan to move Celina to Sulani.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    It was hard to play after the Livestream yesterday, when I'm in the island mood & my current household is in Forgotten Hollow in the wintertime. But I muddled through & had them have their second baby (a boy, I named him Roy). Right now all I want is the island!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    so I'm all behind I'll be even more so since I got the job, looking forward to all the new stuff hope you guys don't forget the harps but Alex and Chris have to experience that new Island pack before they are elder so at least to then I won't be playing. We'll see how Friday goes when the pack is out the 21st anyways we'll see if I sim with anyone else that has more time.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • NeenzNeenz Posts: 44 Member
    My favourite sim, Tabitha, who has a daughter from a previous relationship, has given birth to triplets. I am currently having a lie down in a dark room....
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Get To Work is downloading on my PS4 as I write! I am super excited to try the scientist career. I will make three brothers to test out the new careers and I want to get at least one pregnant!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    @AlwaysAsking The nanny usually shows up when the parent go to work and I get the popup message. She leaves when one of them get back. What Peony said, is true! Everyone worried about they look to worry about how others look. Lol J small talking. I hate it, I'm so bad at small talk it gets real awkward real fast. :s It took some time but J found someone.
    @Tomatplante Lol, Thorne ruining her show, her expression is just perfect too :D
    @Becka28 I was wondering how her wedding was going to go. Good to see she had support from her family after that. Alana's father said it right. Funny J seemed to recover fast enough.
    @Butterfreeguy Good to see Dylan still continuing on his journey :D
    @DoodlyDoofus The doctor :D "Oh of course, I died from natural causes, not malpractice." Of course Doctor. There's just always something with the doctors.
    A couple of days following Scarlets abduction, it was time to celebrate Daniels birthday. nyEIglO.jpgHe's a handsome little fellowOof5E2O.jpgChristopher was enjoying the scouts program and wanted to collect all the badges. He was trying to get his scientist badge and after begging his parents, they got him a lab station.r2f2btc.jpgTodd and Scarlet were soon expecting again, this time, Scarlet was hoping for a baby girl6e5tiaV.jpgTime flew by and when she was ready to give birth again, Todd had to relax himself in the hosptial bathroomaykDXmu.jpgScarlet's doctor looked like he was ready to go to costume partyTwFxI9j.jpgScarlet had given birth to not one, but two baby girls. Todd just looking through the door window :D82ghoYq.jpgChristopher was not happy about having a baby in his room...againcqObNcf.jpgBut the two were moved to the spare room upstairs.On the left is Samantha and on the right is Maura.56JKG8Q.jpgScarlet proudly hanged all their birth certificatesifOY4Hf.jpg
    When the girls were set in their room, the boys couldn't help but go check their new sisters.NQg73tf.jpgDaniel wanted to feed his littler sister but Todd decided he's too young8Lx0M94.jpg
    The house now filled with 4 kids Scarlet set up a bulletin board to set curfews and leave notes.YrSqJgy.jpgChristopher had gotten to enjoy Daniel as a toddler and he was beginning to enjoy MauraD6qk6yS.jpgHe didn't like Samantha playing his stuffed animal though57gpTgR.jpgHe did like being a big brother thoughlCQIXXR.jpgAnd he enjoyed teasing Daniel how he was the better brothermPbeeyY.jpgThough the two did enjoy when they had time for themselves to have some fungoWIOrw.jpgTodd and Scarlet weren't the only ones with twins though, her brother Mathias called her over for a visit and it turns out they had a baby girl and boy recently...and their already letting them be out in the streets :D:#:#lOLeudO.jpgyhZphHT.jpg
    edited June 2019
    Soooo, it’s time to check in with Floyd “Sonny” Holiday – hereafter referred to as Sonny.

It was time to get up out of that dinky little bassinet!

U5ADTqn.png

And here he is! Little Sonny himself!

Pl3TkFu.png

Summer’s father Richard was very excited!

qj23U9K.png

Don, unfortunately, was very confused. What is he doing? Don was clueless.

6kVCXk6.png

“Summer? Summer, I don’t speak ‘baby,’ what does he want?”

PetvCln.png

“He wants to dance Donny,” Summer huffed at Don, exasperated. “Obviously he wants to dance”

65LFgcL.png

Oh, ok, Don gets it. Sonny wants to dance. Now we just need music………..

YSX2RNE.png

Here we go, music ….

iy1DcbV.png

Grandpa Richard soon decides that Summer and Sonny, ... and Don …. (deep sigh) need a home of their own. So he bought them one. Sonny was happy with all the room in his new house!

Ut8hVmt.png

Don was pretty excited about it too. Wow! A place of his own!

r84cySs.png

Oh, well yes, his girlfriend and son too, of course.

DyMtscl.png

Sonny was always happy!

VYrFSRQ.png

Don discovered that being a home owner had some risks to it. Sonny is perfectly fine though!

3hlkCO1.png

At the park with Jacquelyn Rasoya!

Whoa! Sonny’s first trip to the park was eventful

tIkpwks.png

It was an adventure just getting there! You can do it Sonny!

iGiSR3o.png

Oh gosh, a new little friend! “Ummm, hi” Sonny “says.”

95YjVU7.png

Spoiler, because ... lots more pictures

Jacquelyn understands him

krq1ORw.png

“Let’s play dollies,” Jacquelyn “says”

v9AlcOB.png

“Donny, stop playing with blocks, and play with the babies!” Summer insists.

FsuuHrH.png

But, but, but … Don thinks. I’m so good at blocks ….

QbLNn8z.png

I’m amazing at blocks! Don is quite proud of himself!

1cThuOf.png

But ... “Ok Summer,” Don says. Why isn’t she playing with babies … he thinks.

XCMh55J.png

“Don’t forget Jacquelyn!” Summer calls to him

AHYQ6ox.png

Ok, ok, Don thinks … Don’t forget the girl child. Got it.

LSpPKWU.png

Jacquelyn may have preferred to be forgotten …

x52mDf3.png

Hey! I’m doing it! Don is truly amazed at how good he is at playing with babies!

Y8THfwH.png

Who knew?

FDazinW.png

Apparently Summer knew.

b4wswF0.png

“Donny, I’m so proud of you!" She says

G4nAFRQ.png

But what’s this? What are you thinking little man?

fRLzJfD.png

Sonny is very concerned that Jacquelyn is sad.

hcm0CNn.png

But surely, this will cheer her up!

MMd5yDA.png

“Don,” Summer says, “He’s doing it again ....”

UHU6r1X.png

Ok ok, Don thinks. Time to catch the naked child again……

cDn5UTv.png

“Hey there little dude,” Don says. “Time to put your clothes back on.”

msnT1PT.png

Indeed, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree …

MRmCtmE.png
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    edited June 2019
    @AlwaysAsking Oh if you try to sell a tree you get 20 simoleons haha. Honestly I "only" planted 10 as even though they're not "perfect" yet they all pay about 19k a day (each), so... that's a lot and I now have millions. I have so many seeds in store though, I could fill a whole plot.

Much has happened with this plot and family though and it's in, uhm, new hands so to speak. It's a dark story but that's vampires I suppose.

Anyway, this house is now more of a fake fasade, where more of it is underground and what's above is made to look like a normal family home. The concept is that the parents (now married and moved in here, and the daughter who married the former owner and as such inherited it all.) are very rich philantrophists, scientists who spend their whole life trying to find a cure to... something (don't know yet, story is building up).

So first and second floor of the house (a house that was originally a gallery starter home but now is so changed you couldn't really tell it's the same house lol) "looks" like a normal family home, complete with fake bedrooms, kitchen and all that.
    Me9GYqJ.png

Then there's the basement that contains a home lab and a TV- and small home gym. The lab is the last station before the actual real home of the vampires though, an off-limit area complete with a vault for... research secrets... it's really the entrance to the vampires living area.
    ldd0OyQ.png

And the bottom floor/basement that is the living area:
    HXSfwJV.png
    ZilV8hu.png

I'm currently building it all up, so these are work in progress screens, but the story is kind of there :)
    Post edited by Wintermist_SWE on
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    48033166082_d3732da472_c.jpg
    Antony & his dad Adam.

48033057031_dc167b01bd_c.jpg
    Time for Luna to get to know her father in law.

48033106378_2ec2a5e937_c.jpg
    Excited to have a baby soon.

48033062841_fd315c35d9_c.jpg
    Luna in her 2nd trimester.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • jkuhljkuhl Posts: 2 New Member
    Zoe Patel, one of the default sims that ship with the game, walked by while I was working one sim towards a promotion. There was a thunderstorm.

She got hit by a bolt of lightning.

I laughed my rear end off as she walked away covered in soot with a dazed look on her face.

Visited her house for a few minutes. Poor girl was still covered in soot recovering on her couch.
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    jkuhl wrote: »
    Zoe Patel, one of the default sims that ship with the game, walked by while I was working one sim towards a promotion. There was a thunderstorm.

She got hit by a bolt of lightning.

I laughed my rear end off as she walked away covered in soot with a dazed look on her face.

Visited her house for a few minutes. Poor girl was still covered in soot recovering on her couch.

Ahahaha, funny. Glad she's okay though, she's my absolute favourite default character :D
    You're Breathtaking!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top