Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❌ Lets Show Some Support: For Cars!!! ❌

Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
Let’s unite and show the developers how bad we want cars, and how essential it is to our gameplay. Last time I checked, you don’t walk into a portal! So, show your support for cars below, and maybe just maybe: you will be strolling to your job in a Jeep! 💗🤷‍♂️👏
Post edited by Jasper7702 on

❌ Lets Show Some Support: For Cars!!! ❌ 465 votes

YES! Cars! Bring them on!
50%
CK213catmom1987AngelwishicmnfrshLeGardePourprerudy8292Icewolfdjacquelynstewsketchesalexspoom13alan650111IceyJaprilroseaelias24Wedlove7680nattybekicandystormMsMay 233 votes
No. I’m not for cars!
19%
storyyPlayerSinger2010PenelopeSleepycatDSLSuccyPhloxjustChrisUkhaneulIrdiweninvisiblgirlMariefoxprice83simgirl1010AnyahsmcorralJnyxmoltaziamock68hadklaxemerekiwi84 91 votes
Other: I could go either way, I don’t care, depends...
30%
auroraael14brackencat31Kita5399IdontrcallgrevilliablueLadyInBlackAiichiAshida382jonilla1danacnbrettmcruddIsb917SimburianKementariaeval99AnmirlaAlexizerobyngravesBagoas77Moon_Willowslamonda 141 votes

Comments

• Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    I vote yes, because I would love to stroll around in a vehicle!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    If we can drive boats on water we should be able to drive cars on land by the time all of the announced content is released its going to be 5 years we have waited long enough.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    If we can drive boats on water we should be able to drive cars on land by the time all of the announced content is released its going to be 5 years we have waited long enough.

I agree! Land came before the upcoming sea. Cars should come before the boats!

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    even if they stay on lot id like to have a car you could possibly build yourself
    car with lot of random interactions kind of like in ts2
    u can't say open world is needed for that because ITS TS2 COME ON
    im sure we could have it in ts 4 just like we have um... rocket ships? that are maaaaaybe bit less realistic for sims to own? just maybe?
    also could add motorcycle races in same SP like in urbz it be cool
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    No. I’m not for cars!
    I don't need them.
    I don't need them.
    If you don’t mind me asking: Why aren’t cars important to you (no hate or anything, just want to hear your thoughts). I want them, because I feel they make gameplay more realistic, and opens the door for future add one.
  • MaddieplaysgamesMaddieplaysgames Posts: 125 Member
    No. I’m not for cars!
    getting in car & hit a loading screen
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    This one is strange for me, as I like realism in my game. But if I’m being completely honest, I don’t care if we get them or not. I will say that I wouldn’t be disappointed if they were announced, they just simply are not a deal breaker for me.
    getting in car & hit a loading screen
    I feel cars would be more than just a way to hit a loading screen. They can be interactive: washing cars, boasting for materialistic sims, just taking drives( de stress, etc.), and overall just a realistic addition. Bikes and other vehicles could be added too!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I don't want the game to start crashing. Cars would probably mean open world, and my computer is almost out of storage space.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Kita5399 wrote: »
    This one is strange for me, as I like realism in my game. But if I’m being completely honest, I don’t care if we get them or not. I will say that I wouldn’t be disappointed if they were announced, they just simply are not a deal breaker for me.
    What I’m talking about in this post is a push for them to patch them in or at least a stuff pack. I feel simmers don’t have enough say in what gets added, and we need more of it so we can have things we like!
    I don't want the game to start crashing. Cars would probably mean open world, and my computer is almost out of storage space.
    Open world at this point I believe would be impossible. I was thinking more of an interactive object that could go on the roads instead of walking and etc. I explain it more in another post.

• Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    What I’m talking about in this post is a push for them to patch them in or at least a stuff pack. I feel simmers don’t have enough say in what gets added, and we need more of it so we can have things we like!
    I see what you’re saying, I’m just torn on the issue (personal opinion). I think what you want are cars that are similar to TS2, if I’m understanding you correctly. Everyone has an opinion on the things they want, I think cars are on the top of the list for many players. To each their own, hopefully everyone gets something they want in the end. :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Petitions are against forum rules. They know we want cars so beating them over the head by trying to force them to do something on your terms is likely to backfire, but good luck.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    i want cars cause its ridiculous that are sims just fade into nothingness. freaking sims 1 had cars, come on, theres no excuse to why its going onto 5 years and we still dont have them.
    I see what you’re saying, I’m just torn on the issue (personal opinion). I think what you want are cars that are similar to TS2, if I’m understanding you correctly. Everyone has an opinion on the things they want, I think cars are on the top of the list for many players. To each their own, hopefully everyone gets something they want in the end. :)

Yes I agree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion! I started playing at sims 4 so I can’t relate to previous versions 😭😭 but I just hope if we get them, everyone can enjoy them!

Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Petitions are against forum rules. They know we want cars so beating them over the head by trying to force them to do something on your terms is likely to backfire, but good luck.
    I was unaware of this rule, so I have changed the title. Which won’t do much, but I view it now more as a poll for support and ideas revolving around cars and how they should be presented.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    No. I’m not for cars!
    I don't really care enough about them to want to see resources devoted to them. If they were to add them then I'd be whatever about it though
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    No. I’m not for cars!
    It's not that I'm actively against them it's just that so many lots don't even connect to roads. All the resources it would take to make cars make sense I, personally, would rather be put elsewhere. But hey I'm not going to complain if they show up.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I was unaware of this rule, so I have changed the title. Which won’t do much, but I view it now more as a poll for support and ideas revolving around cars and how they should be presented.

Polls are great. They love polls. Good luck.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    No. I’m not for cars!
    It adds nothing to my gameplay, getting in a car and driving into a loading screen.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    I dont need cars. I guess we get them some time but it will really be just a few animations with your sims parking or driving away. we cant follow them as we have no open world so...

But I agree it would be cool to add them. Earing money for a cool expensive car. teaching teens how to drive them. Wohoo. building garages. etc.
    I just dont think its that much of a game changer. Its just a nice addition. cool to look at.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    No. I’m not for cars!
    Meh, I'm so over cars. I really wanted them for years, but at this point, I'm never going to use them. I even stopped using them in Bon Voyage, I think it was, that introduced walking off lot in Sims 2 lol. Rather have other cool things, maybe even something the Sims hasn't had yet!
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Definitely for cars. They might not add much game play (even though there can be a lot of game play associated with cars) but its these little touches that add up and make the game that much more enjoyable for me.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want them!
    Lu4ERme.gif