Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Commend You On Forum Change

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
edited June 2019 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
That's the way to do it. :) Having the Twitch box up and ready for users to watch E3 EA Play here on the forums was a great idea. I may not be interested in the next pack (or I might, :D ) but supporting the forum users by access to Twitch box right here on the forums was a great idea. Makes them feel respected and it's good for you,too. More eyes on your next announcements. Good job!
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    Yes, I agree and can you commend the Gurus from me, and probably others too, on giving us advance knowledge of the Autumn/Fall pack. That's a welcome change too.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Yes, I agree and can you commend the Gurus from me, and probably others too, on giving us advance knowledge of the Autumn/Fall pack. That's a welcome change too.

Yeah, that's good to know, I think I will wait for the magic pack.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I agree.
    I don't watch livestreams or anything because I'm not at all interested in TS4, but I think it's about time the forums were shown some love like that, rather than just social media.
    A lot of people here don't look at Twitter or Twitch or Fakebook and often miss out on things like this because the forums have been so ignored and neglected in the past.

It was really good to see that link to the stream there, thank you Staff for including the forums as well :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    This is interesting to hear. :) While having the video right in the main page was new, we usually have a message on the top of the forums to let you know about livestreams. And you can usually watch the livestream from the forums as well (like here). Not as visible though :smiley:

Thanks for the feedback!