Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Amazon Challenge (Updated For Sims 4) (Island Living Update!)

Comments

• I have kind become addicted to this challenge
  • I have combined bothe sims 3 and 4 challenges along with what a youtuber named SIMple Bliss does on her amazon challenge.
  • My Amazon Queen of my clan is named Rose Moon, my scholar is named Kaitlyn Star, my warrior is a vampire and named something Taylor, I kinda just forgot her name how embarrassing...lol. My provider is named Gold. My entertainer is named Sapphire Frost. For my gatherer I actually did not have one until my generation 2 came along and I gave the heiresses twin the job. Her name is Estrella Moon. She is one of my favorite sims and extremely beautiful.
  • I decided to write even more about my twisted or adaptations to the challenge on notes on my phone...It got CRAZY!
  • Riverspirit123456789Riverspirit123456789 Posts: 35 Member
    edited December 2018
    I have two amazon challenges, one in sims 3 and the other in sims 4. In the sims 4 I have made it extremely complicated and taken all the pre-made sims and made them into slaves or non amazonian women, which I have not come up a name for. I have a main Clan, where I have the queen and her scholar, warrior, gatherer, provider, and entertainer. As well as her and the clan women daughters. The compound is based off of Greek and roman style buildings, as well as Egyptian buildings. Its kinda shaped like a U. with walls on all sides, but a really big entrance of five blocks. All of the girls have their own buildings/rooms.

My Amazon Queens name is Rose Moon

Her Wife and Entertainer's name is Sapphire Frost. Sapphire was also the Gatherer, Provider, and Entertainer at the same time and has already mastered gardening, so I have made her train the next Gatherer who is Estrella Moon. She has a daughter named Esmeralda and she is cute as a button.

My Warrior and Vampire is Sky Taylor, and is also a writing in her free time. She also likes reading books on vampire things and fishing. Sky is also slowly mastering being a vampire. Sadly she does not have any children, but because of lack of trying

My Scholar is named Kaitlyn Starr. She has mastered painting and almost mastered writing. She also does not have a daughter, but not because of lack of trying.

I have not moved in my Provider in yet because she is not good enough friends with all the clan women, and I want them all to be friends before I move her in.

My heiress is named Mirabella, she is very scholar like and has taken a dark blue color as her main color.

Her twin sister is Estrella, who is going to be the first official Gatherer.

My sims 3 challenge is a lot different and I have taken a lot of inspiration from a Youtuber named SIMple Bliss and her Amazon Challenge, you should go check it out it's amazing. I have started to build the castle, but I have not moved them in yet. There house right now, I will make into a vacation home for them to use later on or maybe a retirement home for the elder amazons.

My amazon queen is named Victorie Everdeen. She is a fairy and is the only sims that I made in this challenge. She is more of a gardener and alchemist. Vicky eventually met a sims named Morgana Wolff, who was miserable with her vampire husband. Morgana had gotten pregnant from her husband, before she divorced him. After she gave birth to a boy she gave her son to her former husband. Morgana is now best friends with Vicky and has become the scholar of the Everdeen clan. Morgana is fascinated by witches and alchemy, and had deiced to become a witch. She has slowly improved on her potions. She has also adopted a small turtle. All the clan women will get their own familiars. Morgana's is her turtle. Victorie's is a bird. My Provider and Entertainer (I combined the roles for the sims 3) has a small lizard. Her name is Zelda Mae. Morgana met her when she was going to the witches store, to get some beeswax. Zelda is just and aunt and has no liking towards men and when she met Morgana she was fascinated with what she told her, so Zelda asked Vicky if she could join the third visit to their house. Zelda has developed nicely into both the Entertainer and Provider. She is at level 5 of the cooking skill. Victorie was getting busy while Morgana was increasing her alchemy skills and recruiting Zelda. Victorie eventually gave birth to twin girls (I found this extremely ironic because my sims 4 queen also has twin girls) they are both still children, but only one is a fairy.

When I have the chance I will post photos of them but i'm not a full member yet.

Post edited by Riverspirit123456789 on
  • Maddie34_456236Maddie34_456236 Posts: 2 New Member
    What are the rules for the new seasons pack for the Sims 4? I wanna play this challenge but I don't know what season to start in or if the Amazons are allowed to participate in the holidays?
  • How do you post photos?
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    What are the rules for the new seasons pack for the Sims 4? I wanna play this challenge but I don't know what season to start in or if the Amazons are allowed to participate in the holidays?

It's really up to you, keep the holidays that would work with your Amazon tribe and delete those that don't. You can also make holidays for your tribe. I didn't think about making a seasons update but I'll try and look into it.
  • Brittcool77Brittcool77 Posts: 1 New Member
    Ok so i created my creator now I'm kind of lost lol... Where to actually start?
    Ok so i created my creator now I'm kind of lost lol... Where to actually start?

So your first step would be to add a slave, then you simply build the tribe lot. In time you can add other amazons but it's up to the creator to make a lot that would be suitable for her future tribe. For now she'll need to raise money without having a career. The slave will tend to all the home duties (cooking, cleaning and gardening).
  • estabelle_estabelle_ Posts: 1 New Member
    Starting this today! I'm really proud of the way my Creator looks. (I'd post a picture, but I don't have the number of posts needed yet!)
  • weirdobiweirdobi Posts: 54 Member
    @lovejess2 have you updated it for Get Famous yet?
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    How do you post photos?

@Riverspirit123456789, Sorry for a late reply, I've just now run across your question! Link below just in case you are still needing help!
    How to post photo's! I hope this helps!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Hi, I wan´t to try this too. I made my Creator in the CAS and put her on a lot. So, am I allowed to make those tribal looking sims for that town? And then look for that 1st man slave? Or can I make that man slave in CAS and just put him on that household from household management? What about those other people like gatherers, how do I add them thanks.
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    edited May 2019
    This is my Creator Alea. Next I should come up with name for the tribe and find her first slave. I started on emptied world because I want all those people living there fit the amazon/tribal look.

47797783061_6ef64556b9_b.jpg
  • Shu_101Shu_101 Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm super excited for this challenge! I am about to start to create my founder. Ill update when things happen!
  • Shu_101Shu_101 Posts: 4 New Member
    I have my creator! Her name is Aiyana, witch means Eternal Blossom. The only Amazon-ish last name I found was Zambrano.
    Hey Guys, sorry that I've been gone for so long.
    With the new ep coming there will be a new update to the challenge but I'm looking for ideas on what to do. If you have ideas on how the new EP can implemented into the challenge leave your ideas here.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    For people who have island living you could make it a rule for them to completely bulldoze Sulani and live there, since the Amazons are from a more tropical region in the Greek Myths. I think.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Kiki426Kiki426 Posts: 5 New Member
    I would love to see the challenge updated with Island living. I was thinking maybe all mermaid Amazons? I think the new traits could work really well with the Amazon too!
    Kiki426 wrote: »
    I would love to see the challenge updated with Island living. I was thinking maybe all mermaid Amazons? I think the new traits could work really well with the Amazon too!
    I've been thinking about what to do and I should be able to get it up by tomorrow but there will definitely be mermaid Amazon's.
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    I want to give this challenge a try, sounds fun, but I'm kinda lost about how to start. So I will need a creator, a warrior to bring the 2 slaves, a heiress and will probably need to reserve a spot for a gatherer each generation or else I can't maintain the garden. Which leaves me with 2 open spots in the household for other rankings. Any suggestions about good starter rankings? Also most of the household will have careers if I understand correctly or else they won't be making much money depending on the skills they take, right
  • FortressOfLifeFortressOfLife Posts: 10 New Member
    > @Livinity said:
    > I want to give this challenge a try, sounds fun, but I'm kinda lost about how to start. So I will need a creator, a warrior to bring the 2 slaves, a heiress and will probably need to reserve a spot for a gatherer each generation or else I can't maintain the garden. Which leaves me with 2 open spots in the household for other rankings. Any suggestions about good starter rankings? Also most of the household will have careers if I understand correctly or else they won't be making much money depending on the skills they take, right

I suppose you can maintain the garden without the gatherer: you can have your slaves do it (limit the actions they can perform, such as no evolving, no splicing and no planting new plants). Also, you don't need to have 2 slaves at all times and, for reproduction purposes, you can keep captured slaves in another lot.
  • LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    I suppose you can maintain the garden without the gatherer: you can have your slaves do it (limit the actions they can perform, such as no evolving, no splicing and no planting new plants). Also, you don't need to have 2 slaves at all times and, for reproduction purposes, you can keep captured slaves in another lot.

That's clever, definitely makes things more flexible. I think I will put the slaves into a club with cleaning and gardening to keep them around. Thank you :)

Island Living Update
    Hey sorry this is so late I’ve been running around like crazy.

With this new ep your amazons will have a whole new world to live in as well as a new life state fit for your amazons. Your Amazons should be put into the Mua Pel'am hood as it has the largest lot available and is the most deserted allowing privacy for your tribe.

Mermaid only Amazons
    So, with the introduction of mermaids comes the opportunity for mermaid amazons. For a mermaid tribe you will need two things to begin with and that is a creator and mermadic kelp. The creator will need to be a mermaid and will only be able to take in amazons after she has collected mermadic kelp (how you do this is your choice). The creator will choose who is blessed with the gift of mermadic kelp and it's up to you how this is judged. It can be due to an amount of time with the tribe or how much they've done for the tribe. You could simply give the kelp as soon as they enter the tribe. Slaves are not allowed to become mermaids as they have not earned such a gift.

Off the Grid
    With the new lot trait, it is recommended that the tribes live off the grid (this is also available within the base game). This gives more for slaves and gatherers to do so be aware that this will create a more challenging game. It does also help that fishing is now far more in depth, so the gatherers are now more important than ever.

New Role *Island Caretaker*
    So, with the new amazon location comes a challenge of protecting the land. The caretaker is the one to make sure Sulani is kept clean and looked after. She makes sure the local wildlife is happy and the plants are thriving (she and the gatherer are to work closely together). She is the only one permitted to find shells and treasure and she has the greatest knowledge of what can be taken and what needs to be left alone.

Traits: Child of the Ocean & Child of the Island
    Skills: Logic

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top