Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic game pack

ยซ13
Just announced at EA Play - a new game pack coming this fall called Realm of Magic.

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Hopefully it will be not just witches, but other creatures that wield magic too. So excited.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,886 Member
    YESSSSSSSSSS ITS FINALLY COMING
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    Well, now that I know Witches are coming, I can be happy about Island Living. (Although, I have to admit as soon as I saw the erupting volcano, I perked up! >:) )
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member
    Woohoo! This is gonna be a great year.
    edited June 2019
    Well, now that I know Witches are coming, I can be happy about Island Living. (Although, I have to admit as soon as I saw the erupting volcano, I perked up! >:) )

I was instantly like YES DEATH >:)
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I am so so very happy!!!! I may, just may, redo all of my games I have going just to get which ones I want to be which parts! This is the most excited I have been all year and I get happy about all of it lol.
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    At last!
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I made a witch when Spooky Stuff came out and I've been saving her just for this pack. Can't wait!
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    I really hope there are more than just witches but still finally we get our game back!! Please let them do it in par with Vampires.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'M ON TOP OF THE VOLCANO!!!!!!!!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Me too. I think I'm more excited about the volcano than anything else in Island Living. I hope those lava rocks can land on sims like the meteors from Sims 3.
  • LariSilvaLariSilva Posts: 30 Member
    Oh my lord! I can't wait to see all the creatures we will be having on this game pack, I really really really hope it's more than just witches. CANT WAIT
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I am so excited. I already have a witch made ready to go. Love the idea of dying to a volcano. Can't wait!! :)
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Perhaps it will be on the order of 'Making Magic' in TS1. I found witches, as such, quite boring in TS2. Perhaps it was at least in part to the need for 'reagents', rather than knowledge of incantations and tying into the power of the 'Weave'. Yes, I did D&D a little ages ago and 'Neverwinter Nights' back in the day.
    I think TS1 did it best. For TS4 I hope they take the best from each iteration.
    liked ts 1 best and then ts2 ts3 was the disappointment for me in terms of about everything I think i liked the good witch bad witch thing from ts2 but overall ts 1 is really the pack i need like if I just take a look at makin' magic cover even today i feel like THIS IS ALL I EVER WANTED
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    If we are going to delve into that realm, TS1 captured the feel of it in sims style: a bit spooky, definitely mysterious and other-worldy, stuff to do, the holes to go from one place to another, a specific place to go, and if memory serves our own pet miniature dragons. TS2 was nice try, but sims spent most of their time at the cauldron making the all important reagents (that one burned through very quickly), which wore them out in short order. Some of the animations were cute, though. Neither the good or bad top witches really lived up to their titles, and getting lowered in status by casting neutral spells was a mistake. Can't speak for TS3.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Finally!
    ak55JOj.gif
    Proud black simmer ๐Ÿ–ค
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• CelebrityWizardCelebrityWizard Posts: 132 Member
    I believe it is going to be mainly witches. And i'm glad. Witches are so complex and they're the largest lifestate in the sims series so they definitely deserve their own pack.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Does it really includes two occults? Title doesnt really smell Werewolf to me
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I knew generic magic would be the next supernaturual pack. I personally believe that rather than being BORN a witch (ie a lifestate) you will learn witchcraft. Perhaps we will be able to choose an avenue of magic to follow. This magic, I expect, will influence future supernaturals. It's hard to know exactly what any of it will actually do because it's very broad.

All things considered, we do have most of the clothes needed for looking like a witch or a wizard anyway; we just don't have the powers..

Hard to know if we'll actually have a new lifestate. I wouldn't want to have a lifestate to suffer as a result. We're getting Mermaids in the Expansion so it won't be that. And it just doesn't feel like the right name of a pack for werewolves.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    I just heard about Island Living, do we know for a fact witches are in this?
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Nothing has been confirmed about the pack, but given the phrasing of Lyndsay and Duke, we can assume witches will be a part of it.

At least, they better be considering they are the most requested occult.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

Island Living has merfolk in it. The realm of Magic, a GP set for fall, hopefully will have witches.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Me too. I think I'm more excited about the volcano than anything else in Island Living. I hope those lava rocks can land on sims like the meteors from Sims 3.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please