Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which pack are you most excited for?

A Part Of The Journey Is The End
original.gif

Which pack are you most excited for? 152 votes

Island Living Expansion Pack
62%
Akl500Pauroraael14icmnfrshPoekie03LeGardePourpremagooo63Colorist40Isb917asimbsimGoldenBuffyNadja55DJQ1308SimpkinEmoFlowersElegantblkchina1Nivyxmock68loubylouloualanmichael1goodcakebaker62 95 votes
Moschino Stuff Pack
0%
Realm of Magic Game Pack
37%
PlayerSinger2010EvilWitch83mcruddsimm621KitOnlyHumanAnmirlaAlexizeRadioAChickenJestTruLyvedaDrewRowlandChanty25Lustianiciapajamajam07taydevduhboy2u2JACKIEJOYphantasmkisspapertongueRavager619 57 votes

Comments

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Hoping I can preorder on Tuesday. 👍🏻
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    Realm of Magic Game Pack
    I LOVE the magic pack, but i'm also excited for certain aspects of Island Living :)
  • pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    I never got Island Paradise for TS3, since I wasn’t sure if my computer could handle it at the time, so now I’m super excited for Island Living. I can’t wait to play as a mermaid in The Sims for the first time (for me). :)
  • Nekomata19Nekomata19 Posts: 105 Member
    Equally excited for Island Living and the Magical Realm packs, but right now I'm pumped for Island Living, lol.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Realm of Magic Game Pack
    Can I vote more than once? Like 10,000 times? I don't wanna waiiittt!!!
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Realm of Magic Game Pack
    Magick mostly, but I am so very excited about Island Living too, its almost a tie and I did not expect that !
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Island living for sure but I am very excited for realm of magic as well. These were two of my top wants in the game.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    All of the above! But I chose Island Living since it's closer, we know more about it, and Jet-Skis (or Aqua-Zips, your call), because who doesn't like Jet-Skis? Oh, and mersims. Beautiful, fantastical, mersims. *sigh*
    funny-gifs20.gif

• NivyxNivyx Posts: 244 Member
    I’m so hyped for island living and the magic pack. But Moschino? I keep thinking “mosquito” every time I hear the word “Moschino”
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm not a supernatural player, but witches can convince me. I need to learn more though. For now is island all the way :)
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I suppose if I'd not seen the trailer (and gotten all the other info) I'd still have voted Island Living, but maybe I would have voted Realm of Magic. It's hard to compare since we just know so much more about Island Living.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Ok.

Where's the ALL option?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I know a lot of people aren't fond of the Sims Moschino collection but Lindsay did say there were more clothing options beyond that one collection.

I always loved the H&M and DIESEL Sims Stuff Packs because they always had the best most fashionable clothing so I'm exited for this. Let there be designer clothing for my sims.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    I have to say that I’m just as excited for the Realm of Magic pack too. But, I have been waiting longer for Ocean swimming and I love the way the island looks. I hope they have a lot of lots in this pack.
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Realm of Magic Game Pack
    Island living looks good too, but magic is the main thing I have been wanting in my game.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    Realm of Magic Game Pack
    I voted for magic because that's how I feel on the paper. But after what was shown it's hard not go be excited over Island Living.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Realm of Magic Game Pack
    Island Living looks beautiful. I'm excited for it! I really want my magic, though. <3
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Island living but I think I'll like the stuff pack to if it comes with some nice clothes and the career. Not interested in the magic one and I don't think I'll end up buying that one but that's okay, it'll just save me some money haha
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Realm of Magic Game Pack
    Magic. Island Paradise was a distaster. Its inclusion in the next iteration is not desirable.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited June 2019
    Realm of Magic Game Pack
    Even though it hasn't been confirmed yet, I'm almost positive this means witches are going to finally make a comeback! :smiley: I've wanted magic to return in Sims 4 for a long time... and now it's finally gonna happen this fall! :heart:

For the record, I'm also excited for 'Island Living'... I just happen to be more excited about the news of magic! lol
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Cant say I'm excited for any of these packs that ship has sailed when I seen there was no surfing but seeing as Island Living is the only pack of the 3 I'm getting it gets my vote.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I can't say I am excited for any of these. I will most likely wait and view gameplay first. Then, I will only purchase the content for what I believe it to be worth. This most likely means waiting for a sale, as I never pay full price.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited June 2019
    I'm torn between Island Living and Realm of Magic. I chose Island living on the poll though since we haven't seen anything of Realm of Magic.
  • DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    Realm of Magic Game Pack
    Magic, I hope that they go more of a route like Makin' Magic where anyone can use magic if they have a wand, rather than TS2 and TS3 where it's a lifestate. I want to be able to have vampires use magic without the need of a mod.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Really excited for sunbathing, sandcastles, lounge chairs, new recipes, ocean swimming and activities, and also it sounds like they are detailing out fishing with a new career ability so that's cool.

But please, next year, can you focus on players that want basic real life gameplay??? SV and now this magic pack...I'm struggling. We need cars, university, babies and romance. Please help me stop whining for this lol.