Sul sul Simmers, and welcome to the pre-EA Play Friday Highlight!
'How's a pre-EA Play Friday Highlight different than a regular one?
', you may wonder. The mood! I'm tremendously excited for you to watch what The Sims team has prepared for tomorrow - and looking forward to reading your comments. And I hope you are looking forward tomorrow's livestream as well! Remember you have a date here
While we wait, let me try to distract you by sharing with you some great threads worth a visit!:
- If you had to choose one single Expansion Pack for The Sims 4, which one would it be? Which one is the very basic for you? We are opening the list with a poll this week! @xstxrrysequence (did I type that right?) started it, and it's waiting for your vote! >> 'Which expansion pack can you absolutely NOT live without?'.
- Polls are fun, and a great way of starting a discussion, so let's participate in another one! This time @Mindsimscreate's idea: 'How many marriages?'. Looks like our Sims tend to find love for life What about yours?
- Sometimes you click the pause button and your Sims are right there, showing you their perfect pose, almost asking you to take a screenshot. @EnjoyfulSimmer wants everyone to share those captures with the world in their topic: 'Share pics of your Sims High fashion & Magazine worthy momets ! '. I mean, look at Alexandria (by @RedDestiny92)!
- Exploring the Creative Corner, I came across a gorgeous lot by @KaeCee27. Not enough words to explain - you need to SEE it. Make sure to visit 'Waterfall Goddesh Mountain'. The Gallery link for you to add it to your game is in the 3rd post of the topic, thanks to @rosemow
- Also, this week we celebrated 10 years of The Sims 3 - and what does a game with years of history have? Years of content created and shared by passionate creators like @BreeMiles Check out their topic for lots of awesim Exchange downloads: ‘A Sims 3 creation just by Bree’!
That's it from me this week! I hope I managed to help (a bit) with the waiting See
Read you tomorrow!