March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to change the bad reputation to the good one?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
My sim has Atrocious reputation at the moment. I had played with only good reputation celebrities. I wanted to get the 'toilet award' this time, so my sim fought everywhere with other sims and now he can't make any friends from the bad reputation. I just gave up the toilet award. Evil play is not my taste anyway. I was too greedy with the toilet award. :( Now I want to turn his reputation back to the good side but it doesn't seem to be easy. Is there any good tip to decrease the red reputation? Even though my sim has 10 skill points of charisma, I can reduce the red relationship but the reputation is still the same. I appreciate all helps. Thanks.

Comments

• LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    edited June 2019
    You can buy the PR service (your Sim contacts them daily to request either a "good" story or a "bad" story) with your fame points as well as volunteering. I think helping with homework and mentoring help to gain good reputation, but I am not 100% sure.
  • NibblejrNibblejr Posts: 1 New Member
    There are 2 ways you can change your bad reputation to a good one. First, you can cheat, all you have to do is hold shift and press your sim, then click public image, then set reputation. You can change your reputation to anything you want, good or bad. Another way will take a bit longer, all you have to do is be nice, pose for pictures, sign autographs, and be friendly. Don't fight with paparazzi or be mean to anyone famous or not.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Cheats!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    Look for sims your sim has already good relationships with and become good friends with them. It gives your sim's reputation a boost.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited June 2019
    @LoriTSp, @Nibblejr, @EgonVM

Thanks all your helps. I finally was able to get the pristine reputation from mentoring sims in gym.:D
    Mentoring was the fastest way to gain the good reputation with no cheat. :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I was going to suggest using the cheat method. It's faster. I haven't even attempted to go to the 'dark' side with my celebrity. Being mean isn't fun to me.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    edited June 2019
    I was going to suggest using the cheat method. It's faster. I haven't even attempted to go to the 'dark' side with my celebrity. Being mean isn't fun to me.

Yeah I know the cheat is the fastest way but I was looking for the way without cheat.:) I usually don't use cheats unless my sim family is bugged. I wanted to get the toilet trophy from the bad reputation in PBP studio but I failed in it. I had to wait one more week to get the toilet trophy again but I couldn't endure to live in the bad behaviour for another week to keep the bad reputation. I have the same taste as you. All of my other sims have the best reputation.
  • YezuzChrsitYezuzChrsit Posts: 1 New Member
    If you don’t want to cheat I have two Solutions first you can donate to an online charity and secondly if you have the parenthood dlc you can volunteer and doing this will boost your rep along with calling the pr daily
    If you don’t want to cheat I have two Solutions first you can donate to an online charity and secondly if you have the parenthood dlc you can volunteer and doing this will boost your rep along with calling the pr daily
    Thanks so much for good tips. :) Unfortunately, I don't have parenthood but the online charity sounds good.

• DeadInsid3_plur2EDMDeadInsid3_plur2EDM Posts: 44 Member
    You can also get the fame perks that allows you to convince or make other sims hype up someone for fame or praise them for reputation. I could find the perk name. I noticed making a bunch of friends is key and if you have the fame points buy the other perk that let's you make friends super easy...Hopefully that can somewhat help.