Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pack giveaway! (CLOSED)

SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
Looking for a pack you don't have yet? I'll be giving away two packs of the winners' choice on the 11th! To enter, you must comment on this thread that you are actually entering (one entry per user, comments that are unclear will not be entered) BEFORE midnight PDT June 10th/11th! Any posts after that will not be entered into the drawing and on the 11th I'll be using random.org to select winners randomly and then contacting them through PM here on the forums that night after I get home from work (winners have 48 hours to reply after being contacted before new winners are chosen!) OR ASAP (depending on if I'm still awake when the giveaway ends/how tired I am after work).

So:

2 winners (1 pack per winner!)
Comment on this thread! ONE ENTRY PER USER (multiple posts AND posts that don't specifically state if you are entering or not WILL NOT BE COUNTED! Posts that make the intention clear will be counted.)
I'll be giving it away THROUGH ORIGIN. I currently cannot do specific codes, so you must have an eligible Origin account that can recieve the pack through a gift! If I cannot send it through Origin, I'm afraid you're out of luck :( This also means PC ONLY
Packs that can be selected are the packs available as of June 11th 2019! Packs that may be announced tomorrow will NOT be part of the giveaway.

Good luck everyone! ^_^ Thanks for reading this and have a nice day! <3
Story_Banner.png
Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
Post edited by SeaDragonSong on

Comments

• CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Hello, I am entering and thankyou for the generosity :)
  • Scarbo27Scarbo27 Posts: 125 Member
    Hi SeaDragonSong, I'm entering the giveaway. This is really cool of you to do. Thank you very much and have a great week! :)
  • MaddieplaysgamesMaddieplaysgames Posts: 125 Member
    Thank you for doing this I thank you,I will enter this giveaway 😉
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited June 2019
    Thanks for the opportunity! I'm entering. :)
  • PuppyPuppy Posts: 13 New Member
    Thank you SeaDragonSong for this opportunity! I am entering the giveaway as well. :)
  • wingweaver84wingweaver84 Posts: 81 Member
    Am entering.:)Hope I win!
    A friendly reminder that Project Rene has not yet been confirmed as Sims 5.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I'm entering. Hope I win, I only have four packs :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Thank you! I am entering this giveaway.
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    I recently bought Sims 4 for my laptop so I can play without needing to be on console only so I am entering! Thank you for doing a giveaway it's so nice of you!
  • IvyeyedIvyeyed Posts: 358 Member
    Thanks so much for the chance! I am entering.
    Sometimes I stream.

This EA account is shared between two longtime roommates. The one most likely to be writing here is me, the taller of the roommates, whose opinions do not always represent the opinions of the shorter roommate.
  • kr823kr823 Posts: 37 Member
    Thanks for the giveaway! I'm entering. :)
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Awesome giveaway! Could definitely use one of the many Stuff Packs I'm missing xD
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway, that I love to be entered in!
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,021 Member
    edited June 2019
    Sure, might be fun. Entering. Even if I don't win, I still appreciate the generosity.
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    You're very generous! Thank you so much! Enter me please! :smiley:
  • RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    edited June 2019
    Thank you very much. I'm disabled and vicariously living through my Sims. Being disabled I also don't have money for stuff packs! Please enter me.
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2019
    I am entering the giveaway.

Post edited by SimChi on
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Revenwyn wrote: »
    Thank you very much. I'm disabled and vicariously living through my Sims. Being disabled I also don't have money for stuff packs! Please enter me.

Aw, I'm sorry you have to go through that every day. :/
    funny-gifs20.gif

• CanidSerpentCanidSerpent Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you for your generosity! I'm entering the giveaway, best of luck to everyone~
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    I'll enter! Thank you for doing this.
  • ja49376ja49376 Posts: 4 New Member
    Thanks for hosting this, i am entering :)
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    I am also entering! Thank you for the chance!
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • freindlylolfreindlylol Posts: 358 Member
    i am entering as well been a rough month cant afford the pack and i always get packs within 2 or 3 days not this month good luck to all
  • Randomly_PreciseRandomly_Precise Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi there! As I'm new to the Sims 4 and LOVING it!!! I am entering this giveaway as well, this is my escape from reality! Hehe. Thank you for your generosity. :smiley: