March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Thread ended]

MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
edited July 2019 in Off Topic Chat
[Thread ended]
Post edited by Mindsimscreate on

[Thread ended] 72 votes

Less than 1 hour a day
0%
About an hour a day
11%
CheiriPixietnb494texxx78citysimmerhermioniakatrinasforestxstxrrysequenceVince 8 votes
About 2 hours a day
5%
AquariusMomMindsimscreatePatriceFatalKitty 4 votes
Around 3+ hours a day
40%
mcruddSarahTheRedbluelightingFinvolaKarababy52StutumColton147147PearLadyDinowCookiexLunaSimsxaldavorGamingTweetysmurfy77AmandèleBrandontaylorBradyGalaxyWildIrishBansheeAriaMad2RememberJoyMouselline 29 votes
I don’t play every day
43%
icmnfrshPoekie03SimburianRadioAChickendreamerz13SimplyJenGabbyGirlJcheesetruckFairy_Happysunspriterthe_greenplumbobannaliese39mintycupcakeAngelEb95MovottiDeKayKelvindreamprisonerEmmaLeighCupid 31 votes

Comments

• MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    edited July 2019
    About 2 hours a day
    [removed]
    Post edited by Mindsimscreate on
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Around 3+ hours a day
    I play all the time, as much as I like until things get too buggy then I turn it off a while, let it cool off and play some more lol. I have 4819 hours in Sims 4, and 458 in Sims 3, although Sims 3 has only recently been re-added back onto this new computer. I try to play other things, but always come right back to the Sims, it can be really fun lots of times.
  • CIASimtridgeCIASimtridge Posts: 31 Member
    I don’t play every day
    I'd love to play every day but am too burnt on weekdays and fall asleep right as I get the game loaded at night. That being said... I do dedicate Sunday's to being lazy + play the sims as long as possible.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I don’t play every day
    It varies. As of now I haven't played for months, but during the times when I'm interested in the game I probably play a couple hours, maybe twice a week. It also depends on whether or not I'm motivated to get something done in the game. There was one off weekend I had where I put in a lot of hours trying to rebuild my neighborhoods or something, but it's rare for me to go nuts like that.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • FatalKittyFatalKitty Posts: 2 New Member
    About 2 hours a day
    I typically put all my sims on Quick shifts in the Sims Mobile (gotta finish expanding!), so I'm always checking up on that whenever I have a spare moment. xD
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    About an hour a day
    When I'm not busy with school I play an hour a day.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I don’t play every day
    I used to be playing sims on a daily basis during summer breaks but now I only play like 1 hour once a week. Now whenever I load up my game it's just for taking a new profile picture and that usually takes less than 30 minutes, I would say.

I'm not sure how accurate it is but I've always had the feeling that frequent visitors to the forums actually spend more time here than playing the game. :D
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    I don’t play every day
    usually play whole day once i start but also like once a week or less
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    Around 3+ hours a day
    24/7. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    You can tell we're avid when the poll's options presume daily play. :lol:
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    Around 3+ hours a day
    Typically every day, and when I'm in, I'm in for a while, either playing out the story of the moment or building something (which takes me a hot moment or so). I do take a day off occasionally to refresh, find out what's going on IRL, or when the dolls don't want to mind me properly and I'm one second away from killing 'em all. ;D
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    Around 3+ hours a day
    Lately because of anxiety I have been playing more. However, usually when I am not anxious and I am at my boyfriends and I am at his most of the time then I only play 1-2 hours a day.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    I don’t play every day
    I don't play every day and sometimes go a couple of weeks without playing because I get absorbed in life, work, other games, etc. But, when I do play I usually end up having marathon sessions that go hours and hours.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Around 3+ hours a day
    I actually don't play every day, but it's really only when I'm on a vacation. It's not like I could haul a computer halfway across the country (I live in the US, so this is actually a really long trip).
    funny-gifs20.gif

• dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I don’t play every day
    I wish I could say I play for 2 or 3 hours every day but that seldom happens. Not for a lack of wanting to. I'd play all day every day if I could. But life is busy and half the time I don't even know when I last opened my game.

Also common is I'll open it to play and unwind for a couple hours after work and about 5 minutes in I'll just be suddenly too tired and close out of the game.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    I don’t play every day
    I used to play once a week during the weekends but after not playing it for so long now, I don't even want to open the game anymore. 🤷‍♀️ I just found other hobbies to do, I guess.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • katzsimovichkatzsimovich Posts: 15 New Member
    Around 3+ hours a day
    If I'm left alone, I will literally play for 19 hours straight. Concerning yes, but the thing is after that I end up not touching the game for full months. I like to think of it as the "season finale" for my sims lives, and my break being the hiatus.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    About an hour a day
    I actually dont play every day. But I'm close to that.
  • aldavoraldavor Posts: 1,387 Member
    Around 3+ hours a day
    Yep... pretty much as often as possible - gaming interspersed with a few naps here and there, and the odd foray into Azeroth (WoW)... but yes, must be 3hr + daily.
    cat01.gif
    My Website: https://sims4.aldavor.net
    #keepitfree
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    I don’t play every day
    I don't play every day, but when I do, it's usually for three to five hours. Playing for only an hour or less is barely even worth the loading screen, so that can only happen when I'm interrupted by something important. I think my record was around nine hours straight, with the same family even, and boy, was I fed up with them after that...
    About 2 hours a day
    It seems most people who don’t play everyday just have busier lives, which is understandable. I’m currently on my Summer Break, so I could play sims basically 24/7 if I wanted too. Great answers everybody :)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited June 2019
    I don’t play every day
    More than 3 hours when a new pack comes out but at the moment I am taking a respite and doing things I've neglected like filing, shopping and the housework. :)
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Around 3+ hours a day

Less than 1 hour a day: 0%

🤣 one does not simply play the Sims less than one hour in one session

For me it's either 3+ hours per day for long periods on end (it'd be all I do when I get home from work), or I don't play for a long time at all. Either addicted, or not into it whatsoever. 😅
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    About 2 hours a day
    Less than 1 hour a day: 0%

🤣 one does not simply play the Sims less than one hour in one session

For me it's either 3+ hours per day for long periods on end (it'd be all I do when I get home from work), or I don't play for a long time at all. Either addicted, or not into it whatsoever. 😅

Exactly same and that’s why I’ve started playing 1.5 hours a day or sometimes 2 hours with all the loading screens. But when I have school I only play 45 minutes a day. Just so I can play my favorite sims for some time but not get sick of the game.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Around 3+ hours a day
    I'm honestly kind of all over the map with my playing, but when I do play, it's generally for 3 or more hours.