March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you a little bit bummed that island paradise is coming before University?

124...Next

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    I'm annoyed or upset
    -shrugs- I am just afraid it will be a half-baked EP without swimmable oceans...knowing the sims 4 it will happen.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I'm neutral
    First off, I can't get all worked up about mere speculation. Until we see the live-stream from EA play, how do we even know what's ahead? Besides, it has been suggested there's likely another 3-4 years of Sims 4. Lots of time for more to be added. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the game, how about you?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I'm neutral
    First off, I can't get all worked up about mere speculation. Until we see the live-stream from EA play, how do we even know what's ahead? Besides, it has been suggested there's likely another 3-4 years of Sims 4. Lots of time for more to be added. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the game, how about you?

Whatever the next EP, GP, or SP I need something to boost my interest again so anything will be ok. I just want more objects, building, furniture and tools!

Maybe, if it is an Island pack they could provide a tractor for cleaning up the beach? We have them! I want my Farming pack sometime. :)

• CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    I'm neutral
    Neither pack has been confirmed.. I don't let myself get excited or disappointed until packs are at least confirmed.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    I'm a little dissapointed
    I’m not gonna lie to you, if we don’t get mermaids and this isn’t a special world I will be VERY disappointed & annoyed especially when literally every simmer and their mom have been asking for university since Seasons, at least.... so yea just had to rant xd sorry 😝
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Who cares about university... More islands!
    when literally every simmer and their mom have been asking for university

no
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    I'm neutral
    I would have liked to see University first, but I think that an Island Paradise-like pack could be really interesting and I'm excited to get more information this weekend.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Who cares about university... More islands!
    I've never really cared for university in the sims, but I would love a tropical island and (hopefully) hotels, as I desperately need them.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • toxikittentoxikitten Posts: 26 New Member
    I'm happy that island paradise is coming first
    I'm excited no matter what, knowing that we are 99% likely to get both packs even if we have to wait a bit
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    I'm neutral
    Honestly I'm just stoked for new content... I don't have any must-haves (pets and seasons were great wishes fulfilled, though), I'm usually happy with what they release and when they release it. I just love expanding my game 🤷
  • CIASimtridgeCIASimtridge Posts: 31 Member
    I'm annoyed or upset
    A part of me is still holding out that maybe it will be University. It was my favourite TS3 pack but I'm hoping that if they do a Vacation pack they will at least bring tanning/burning back. I was super disappointed with Seasons not having that.
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I'm neutral
    I'd prefer uni over islands, but I want occults more than anything else. I'd be really upset if the realism community got ANOTHER pack and the occult side missed out AGAIN.
  • doublenoodlesdoublenoodles Posts: 89 Member
    I'm annoyed or upset
    I am annoyed, I really thought university would be the next one since jungle adventure has a holiday-ish world. I just don't think more vacationing will add to gameplay value at the moment. There is an issue with a lack of things to do, i felt university would help that. I'm happy for the people who wanted something tropical though.
  • ThunderNebThunderNeb Posts: 55 Member
    I'm neutral
    I'm happy with whichever comes first. I want more and better hairstyles for my sims.
  • YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    Only a bit, thought. I just really enjoyed university EPs in the sims 2 and 3. I think its something I can relate more to, more than an exotic pack.

-Yarden.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I'm honestly happy either way... to me university is gonna come eventually so as long as I have a pack that I like then I'm fine.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    I'm happy we are having island pack as it will give the game more content and play options. University doesn't gell with me.
  • ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    A tropical island pack probably isn't something I would use nearly as much as university - it was my favourite pack in Sims 2, so I would love it if we get one for Sims 4. I know other people are excited for a tropical pack though, so as long as we get a university pack at some point I'll be happier - obviously, I would be pretty happy with playing it sooner rather than later.