Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    > @jupkmn said:
    > You can drink two drinks at once!

you can also drink and eat at same time or have 2 meals at same time
    (yes my sim was eating 2 grand meals while watching tv it was getting bit too real)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    You cannot delete a bassinet with a baby in it, but if you bulldoze the entire lot, the bassinet plus baby wilk go into the household inventory.
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited June 2019
    If you move a townie that has a baby into a house their baby will be in their household inventory.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    > @jupkmn said:
    > You can drink two drinks at once!

you can also drink and eat at same time or have 2 meals at same time
    (yes my sim was eating 2 grand meals while watching tv it was getting bit too real)

Had a sim drinking two cups of coffee at once one time. I felt real sorry for her
    So many sorcerers ~
    On animal gravestones you can clearly see numbers that say 2001-2017 or something else. What ever you think you see. They are very blurry.
  • nufusimsnufusims Posts: 41 Member
    What???? I had no idea they could scoot and I've been playing forever!
    Yeah the scooting thing is one of the more recent developments. As far as i remember, they started doing that towards the end of last year
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited June 2019
    What scooting thing? I could use some context please.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    The
    Yeah the scooting thing is one of the more recent developments. As far as i remember, they started doing that towards the end of last year

Are you talking about scooting in bed? Because it's in the first post here which is 4 years old
    Whoaa I had no idea @SimAlexandria
    I started playing around August, and I noticed it for the first time in December I think XD
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Whoaa I had no idea @SimAlexandria
    I started playing around August, and I noticed it for the first time in December I think XD

Haha it's okay, I've never seen them do it and only know they can from this thread LOL but I never put the bed against the wall so that's why
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    I found out that out of many actions if you ask your pet to "Go Potty" in my save my character will always put that action ahead of everything else that is in the queue before. So if she needs to

1. Eat
    2. Bath
    3. Tell dog to go potty

She will automatically do:
    1. Eat + Tell dog to go potty
    2. Bath
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Did you know if you have a child that is a klepto they will steal something from school. I have one and she came home with some princess doll toy I'd never seen. It had same stuff written for toddler for child but would only sit on floor and she couldn't interact with it, but still cool
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    TLM08 wrote: »
    @Rouenpucelle when you choose the "Ask sim to Move in" interaction you can actually choose to only move in the one sim you want. You don't have to move in every sim in his previous household. It automatically populates it, like you want that, but you can select just the one person you want.

Thank you! I actually moved in only one Sim, but then the others converted to played characters.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Toddlers can "play in" a tree :o
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Toddlers can "play in" a tree :o

And on kitchen units
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @marcel21 I was aware of the furniture they could play in, anything cupboard or closet or shelf. The tree one just surprised me. 😁
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • heauxfinityheauxfinity Posts: 94 Member
    After seeing Fantayzia's latest Roommates LP episode, I just learned that self-absorbed Sims will get an angry moodlet instead of the usual sad one if they forgot their birthday.
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    Has anyone realised that we can invite pet Sims to our lots and the Sim will call the pet and you can hear them talk in Simlish like a human :D I have nothing against this but I found it funny. I am trying to think of an explanation for this (I don't know their owner) maybe I stole the owner's number from the collar? :D
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    @marcel21 I was aware of the furniture they could play in, anything cupboard or closet or shelf. The tree one just surprised me. 😁

Oh I did not mean you did not know, you just reminded me of it, that's why I posted it. And they can also play in leaf piles ;)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Has anyone realised that we can invite pet Sims to our lots and the Sim will call the pet and you can hear them talk in Simlish like a human :D I have nothing against this but I found it funny. I am trying to think of an explanation for this (I don't know their owner) maybe I stole the owner's number from the collar? :D

I invited a Stray over in the hopes of adopting it but I couldn't until I went back to the park where the cat appeared. Still was pretty funny to call a Stray on the phone and invite it over lol.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Elders have very low stamina for exercise.

My household's nana nearly died because she autonomously brewed a pot of coffee and then attacked her teen grandson's punching-bag!

Thankfully, I stopped her in time, and calmed her down with some incense and a bath soak.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I didn't know that bees sting you, even when you have maximum relationship with them. Way to rain on the parade, Maxis. Pun intended.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    When it's a cloudy or rainy day, Vampires are not effected by the sun!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Gnomes can photo-bomb your photos.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top