Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 to 3 by TinySpaceFox

Comments

• Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I'll look forward to it I want to see how Vlad even though there is one from late night exp lol bob and Eliza be very interesting to see.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Great job! :smile:
  • CMxCatCMxCat Posts: 22 Member
    These are very interesting! :)
  • dfxblockdfxblock Posts: 61 Member
    Why they look better in TS3 ?
  • Zulf_12Zulf_12 Posts: 109 Member
    @TinySpaceFox please upload them into The Exchange, because i want it :pensive:
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    @Zulf_12 They use a lot of custom content including custom sliders, is that okay with you? :)

Also, it miiiight take a while, because I'm currently studying for my final exams. Sorry about that!
  • PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    This looks so cool!
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Ooohh Caleb <3 I liked him in the sims 4 style but this is better...
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    They look so good!
    I’m glad you like them @Pandoop ^_^
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 545 Member
    @TinySpaceFox wow Bob and Eliza look great! I think those two look even better in TS3. Are they on the exchange?
    You know I got smiler top that Eliza is wearing if want uses it.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Your TS3 Eliza reminds me of a cousin... when she was that age. Good work on all your adaptations, capturing the look and essence of the characters. You must have a comprehensive CC sims maker, as they have detail that I've seen nowhere else and the TS3 base is barely discernable - which is a good thing.
  • BlueberriBlueberri Posts: 37 Member
    edited September 2019
    They look amazing in both versions, but I prefer the Sims 3 version! Especially for Danny Shino-Miller. Please keep doing these "Sims 4 to 3" posts Dx I love them @TinySpaceFox
    Post edited by Blueberri on
    ⇾ ѕιмѕ 3 jυnĸιe ⇽
    tumblr_inline_n79fruZjz71scrulr.gif
  • Zulf_12Zulf_12 Posts: 109 Member
    Morgyn ember from realm of magic :smiley:
    09-12-19-9-26-18-PM-copy.png
    And some strangerville premade like alice, erwin, lestlie, mark, george :lol:
    Screenshot-110.jpg
    Screenshot-111.jpg
    Screenshot-116.jpg
    wait second where get the clothes from?
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    I did Babs L'Amour from base game and Fiona Mendez from Dine Out a few years ago when I was a new simmer:

Babs:
    33533084303_3ab45a59d3_c.jpg

Fiona:
    34212956701_7ed2049a06_c.jpg

They're on the Exchange if you want to play with them.
    https://http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8925849

I like my Fiona but my Babs needs a lot of work.

Congrats to you TinySpaceFox, your sims are very good creations!
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • QueenOfSims4QueenOfSims4 Posts: 5 New Member
    i love this game but i do think that it should let you choose if your child is a boy or a girl (when you give birth)
    other than that its great
  • QueenOfSims4QueenOfSims4 Posts: 5 New Member
    thet should make sims 5.... :o
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    @QueenOfSims4 Of course it does let you choose (or influence) the baby's sex. Eat apple for boys, watermelon for girls. If you want twins (or triplets) watch cartoons and dance kid's music.

I like the fact there's a chance for failure.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Phew The Vatore and Morgyn are a must have in all sims game !! They are the best !!
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
    edited April 2022
    Well now! It's been a long while, hasn't it? I took a long break from playing TS3, and I'm only just getting back into playing the game - and creating Sims - but I'm excited to share two new ones with you today! :blush:

Even though I don't play TS4, I occasionally watch trailers for expansion and game packs. This one here is one of my favourites, and as soon as I saw it, I just knew I needed to recreate these two adorable Simmies in my game.
    https://youtu.be/k4FoctTCv-M
    00.jpg

EDIT 28 April 2022: I originally created these Sims in November 2020, but lost them a little while later due to having to wipe my computer. However, I still wanted to play with them, so I decided to create them again from scratch. The images you see here are from April 2022, but I've kept the original images in the spoiler below.

Presenting Alexandrea Cole and Christian Harp from the trailer for The Sims 4: Get Famous!
    wdZuM9X.jpg

SaEVVPk.jpg

6Mm1lDd.jpg
    Originals (2020)
    pn9d9xG.jpg

N5cwRXC.jpg

I did need to take some liberties with Christian, especially with his hair since I couldn't find an exact match. Since his hair is black, it's not very obvious, but the strands are actually curving the wrong way. Still, I decided this was the closest I could find to his hair in TS4, and well, I'm happy with him nonetheless!
    5SdunKl.jpg

:)
    Post edited by TinySpaceFox on
  • HozrienHozrien Posts: 139 Member
    Honestly, your sims look amazing and I almost want to have them downloaded with all the CC you use - they're all lovely!