Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloodstains cc ?

Hey guys,

Sorry to ask, but I've been looking since quite a while for a mod that would allow me to add bloodstains on the floor/walls for my vampire sim (gotta make the jail look terrifying :wink: ).

So far, no luck, I didn't find anything close to it. So.. in case someone knows a mod like that, please let me know ! :)
1522086871-legatelanius.gif

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Hi @sidney216. This isn't a mod but, Pralinesims used to run a site called Pale Secret and he had bloody clothes and walls and floors. This is the link to the downloads (he hosts them) http://www.mediafire.com/file/jtroy9slwz9gano/Pralinesims_PaleSecret+Stuff.rar You will need to look through the files to see what is there. Each file should have pictures.

• Sim2BladeSim2Blade Posts: 550 Member
    edited February 2017
    something like this?
    bloodsplattest.png

• sidney216sidney216 Posts: 127 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Hi @sidney216. This isn't a mod but, Pralinesims used to run a site called Pale Secret and he had bloody clothes and walls and floors. This is the link to the downloads (he hosts them) http://www.mediafire.com/file/jtroy9slwz9gano/Pralinesims_PaleSecret+Stuff.rar You will need to look through the files to see what is there. Each file should have pictures.

wow that's more than enough for me ! Thanks ! I had my meatslave locked up in the room but I let her walk in the house, it's just too sad to see her that way. Still, I'll enjoy making the "torture" room where I'll kill sims I don't like XD
    1522086871-legatelanius.gif
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Lol. Happy to help with the mayhem!
  • Sim2BladeSim2Blade Posts: 550 Member
    edited February 2017
    expired
    Post edited by Sim2Blade on
  • RoseBlackVampireRoseBlackVampire Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Sim2Blade said:
    > expired

I find it again. For anyone who searching for the Pale Secret Site and Collection by Pralinesims you can download it from here : ( sorry i can't give the link here ) but search for this ---> pralinesims.tumblr.com/palesecret

" ~ UPDATED PALE SECRET MASTER COLLECTION

Halloween is just right around the corner, and many people seem to remember our PaleSecret site since it is one of the most asked questions ever. Yes, we have shut down the site, but you can still find all of the CC here… For future references, this here will be the only download link for all of the items. You won’t be able to get them anywhere else."

NOTE: inside of the .rar folder it have for the sims 3 and sims 4 folders and files , so, you must download it and extract it somewhere in your desktop and then chose the Pale Secret TS4 folders to put them in your The Sims 4/Mod folder. It have everything from houses , clubs, clothes , makeup, eyes etc.