Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited June 2019
    My Gen 1 Legacy Challenge sim's wedding day was the day before Spooky Day. She and her new husband, Gavin Richards, dressed up as Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. Not gonna tell you any Star Wars spoilers here, but it is kinda weird... really wish they had a Hans Solo costume.

funny-gifs20.gif

• HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My Gen 1 Legacy Challenge sim's wedding day was the day before Spooky Day. She and her new husband, Gavin Richards, dressed up as Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia. Not gonna tell you any Star Wars spoilers here, but it is kinda weird... really wish they had a Hans Solo costume.

Nice Siggy!!! <3 And I love holiday weddings, as silly as that sounds. Lol.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member

What do people mean when they call Morgan and Slobah sisters? I don't have Get Together and I don't know if that is actually their names...

This is Morgan Fyres (in my game):
    tJsjjUJ.png

This is her older sister Siobhan:
    7kvBpik.png

They don't look much alike because Siobhan looks more like their father and Morgan looks more like their mother.
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited June 2019
    Holy flipping plum

I’m just blowing off steam at the moment, as my game has been h - - l all evening.

It wouldn’t start, said I had to update origin, origin crashed so I couldn’t update it. Decided to restart the computer in order to get origin back, computer wouldn’t shut off because origin was running!!

Finally convinced the computer to restart, it said it had to update πŸ™„

Waited forever for the updates

Opened origin and updated it

Went into my game, took a million pictures, game froze.

Couldn’t minimize my game so that I could at least save my screenshots before shutting down the game. So, no way to save them.

Turned out I couldn’t shut down the game properly, because task manager wouldn’t stay open long enough that I could click it

Finally gave up and manually shut down the computer

Decided to uninstall Steam, because ever since my daughter installed it a few weeks ago, the computer has been wonky

I’ve been sitting here for 10 minutes waiting for steam to finish uninstalling 😱

I’ll probably have to shut down the dang computer again, lol

And after all of this, my screenshots are probably gone .....

Somebody shoot me, lmao πŸ˜‚

Ok, updating - screenshots are there! No one has to shoot me anymore, lol
    Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Wow, I realized I haven't posted in some time. I have been busy, but I managed to get some simming done yesterday. I gave out a few likes and awesomes here and there. It's impossible to react to everyone!

4-6-19_6-59-13_zpsoumqqcoo.png
    The story of the Pancakes continues in the middle of the night. Jess had been transforming into her posessed self again. Josh, who had been on his way to the toilet, witnessed this and freaked out. I kinda forgot which of the kids saw their mother like that when they were a toddler, but if it's the same kid, I feel bad for him.

4-6-19_7-10-20_zpswoqyrbhl.png
    Though, the next morning, everyone had forgotten about the incident. Jess went off to work and the children went off to school. Bob had bought a bar to work on his mixology skill. He pretended to be mixing drinks until everyone was out of the house. Then, he got prepared to continue his mission.

4-6-19_7-12-52_zpsnzzbea6d.png
    He put on the hazmat suit and departed back to the secret lab in the crater. He hoped he could finally get to the bottom of the lab.

4-6-19_8-34-17_zpsgwetfxzm.png
    For the first time in his life, Bob broke the fourth wall. He gave me (the player) a look, as if saying: "Do I have to do this? I'm scared and I'm probably going to die!" I ignored his plead, though.

4-6-19_8-34-52_zpsuatlyu2x.png
    Bob crossed the fog of spores and finally reached the door at the end. He went through it, wondering what he would find behind that door.

4-6-19_8-35-46_zpslswwyg0r.png
    A lot of scientific equipment, some of the strange plants and... another door. But he could hear roars and sounds coming from behind that door. His heart was pounding in his chest. Had he finally found the source of the infection?

4-6-19_8-36-43_zpssds9g8wh.png
    When Bob noticed what was causing the infection, he closed his eyes and prayed to himself that he didn't see such a horrible creature. Could he just rewind time and go back to the moment before he checked what was at the end of this floor? Nope. He couldn't.

(I have one picture of Bob talking to 'The Mother', but I'm not sure if it would still count as spoiling the end of Strangerville... So I'm not sure if I can post it. I also don't know how to post something as a spoiler.)

4-6-19_8-42-52_zpsfa3x2q2e.png
    While he was getting ready to leave the lab, Bob stumbled upon a book called "How to defeat The Mother?". It was written by a scientist who was on the same track as Bob was. Sadly, the book wasn't finished completely since something must have happened to that scientist. But it did mention creating a cure by using a bizarre fruit and five spore clusters. Bob had to try it and see if that would work!

4-6-19_8-38-32_zpswm4yvqle.png
    Scanning in the deepest part of the lab did get him to find a lot of spore clusters, so that was easy. And he had gathered the bizarre fruits from the plants in town, so he did have all ingredients to make a vaccin.

4-6-19_8-40-45_zpsoay4apg3.png
    Bob managed to create a test vaccination. He had to try it out and see the results. He made two more, just in case. Would he be able to test one of these on Jess?

4-6-19_8-47-18_zpswjqdesbr.png
    When Bob returned home, things got worse. Let's hope he can find a cure to this whole infection pretty soon!

Also, there's a next update I'll post soon, featuring Dylan Sigworth. I won't spoil anything yet, but I had a fun idea to help him with something you guys have been asking a few times.
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    4sHzYc8.jpg

YE5VWSI.jpg
    For the Wrens it was another fairly casual day, with David Wren receiving a promotion at his militay carrier this time around and getting a really nice new uniform.

Meanwhile after school Vatani ended up teaching her little brother to play the keyboard after catching him messing around with it in her room.

vtewKm9.jpg
    MVUAONp.jpg
    Meanwhile on my alien sim file Zaldia decided to try her cake cloning experiment again with her fully upgraded cloning machine (because if you can clone a sim surely a cake cannot be too complex for it to handle right..? Right....?)

Admittedly I was a bit worried about getting nothing but a lump of gray matter again like I did previously...

hzjklOi.jpg
    But luckily that was not the case, Zaldia's upgraded cloning machine was able to perfectly replicate her freshly baked high quality chocolate cake multiple times, lit candles and all

KQKaaQN.jpg
    Bringing us one massive leap closer to a more flavorful less hungry world.
  • _starfrog_starfrog Posts: 84 Member
    4-6-19_8-34-17_zpsgwetfxzm.png
    For the first time in his life, Bob broke the fourth wall. He gave me (the player) a look, as if saying: "Do I have to do this? I'm scared and I'm probably going to die!" I ignored his plead, though.

@Butterfreeguy haha, this is too good.
    still using fabric softener
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @Beardedgeek I couldn't help wondering if it was an amusing bug, walking around in your house, or in your game? I'm going to assume it was in your game. And I'm wondering if you turned your family into vampires or not. I think I would save them to my library before I did that!!

@Becka28 Thanks so much, it's been fun to write his story. I wanted to see if he could be sweet to people without changing his traits in CAS, and so far he has been perfectly wonderful to Peony, and he's nice to his little brothers too, he autonomously ran outside to change one of their diapers one day LOL. So I'm working on all his childhood skills trying to get him to be a good guy with good morals before he ages up. I guess we'll see what happens. I agree about their lot. What’s the point of a huge mansion and huge backyard when you do nothing with it? I am also not fond of their house at all, but I had to leave them there for now, because that's the Landgraab’s house and he's Malcolm Landgraab! I did build a tiny bedroom on the bottom floor for the twins, until they're kids, and can walk all the way up to the third floor bedroom.

You know what I did that I think is helping the most? I took all of the computers out of the house, except for two in his parent's bedroom. And I lock that door against him. So he can't troll on any forums, and he can't make his mischief any worse. That has helped a lot, I think.

Also, thank you, I couldn't help but answer as Lawrence, he's really got a great guy, and a great life.

And yes, the family events went very well and, thankfully, are over LOL

Oh that's right! I remember you saying that your costume party was actually a dinner party. I remember thinking what a good idea that was. I threw the costume party on a whim, I just wanted to see what would happen, and what kind of costumes would show up. There was no planning involved whatsoever, so I didn't care that it was a disaster. but now that I've seen how they go and you've reminded me what you did, I am certainly going to do it the way you did it, if I really try to have one

@IreneLudwig I don't know if you saw it, but I posted on your gallery that I found Mr. Clone! Lol I'm not sure what I'm going to use him for yet, but it sure will be funny to have a well-behaved Don Lothario

@peanutsinspace I love the story, I can just see Don, with his top four buttons unbuttoned, partying in a chapel LOL!

And how fun that you have Michael Bachelor in your game!

@Tomatplante Yes, I guess you're right, I have Sims with access to sixim, but there really isn't a lot to do there. I don't even think you can go fishing there. LOL

@queenvortex808 thanks for reading Malcolm's story. I'm definitely going to continue it! You should try playing them, it's fun! But it's only fun for me because I changed Nancy. If I had left her evil, I don't think I could have played them

I'm pretty sure the packs that I have are: cats and dogs, get to work, City living, get together, Parenthood, and Strangerville. The stuff packs are romantic garden, kid's stuff, toddler stuff, and luxury party.

@RedDestiny92 Yeah, as I was playing the game I couldn't help but notice that there weren’t any ethnic teenagers in the whole game. There were kids, and there were adults, but not a single teen. So I have imported a couple of ethnic teens to hang around with Malcolm. So far he's just been with Peony, but I made her be a strong character so that she could put him in his place when she needed too LOL

That would be great if it turns out that Don is not lying about getting divorced. I certainly don't see him wanting to be with Katrina. I do wish he could get Brad though, I'm pretty sure Cassandra wouldn't mind taking care of both of the kids, if she could have Don to herself. Then again, if she is going to have Don to herself, he better stay being the decent person that he is trying to be, (or technically, trying not to be, LOL) The poor guy just doesn't know what he got himself into does he?

And okay, I guess I understand the point of the extra money for her daughters to take care of their brother. It's mighty sad that that's the way their family is, ugh.

@calaprfy Ha! That's pretty funny, isn't it? Since I am playing Malcolm Landgraab right now, and technically I'm kind of playing Nina Caliente as well.

@CyborgGirl I hope your plan is going well, I can't even imagine trying to build something on every lot in Newcrest, that is a big map. But it will definitely be fun!

@Smellincoffee I definitely understand the part about losing interest in the bodybuilder aspiration. I don't like the one where they're professional athlete, because they have to work until 7 at night, ugh so dumb. It's pretty great that Vivian is getting so far in all of these artsy things. Do you always make a completely new save just to play a different Sim? Couldn't you just switch to a different family in the save that you’re currently in? Your idea of going into CAS and exploring the story of whoever you get is pretty cool, but I'll tell you, there are some that come up that there is absolutely no way I could deal with lmao

@DinowCookie I keep forgetting that that money tree exists. And I have absolutely no idea how or where to get it. My families all get extra money by selling paintings. But I think that the money tree is probably faster. That's great how quick Maya and Johnny are leveling up in their careers. And that's pretty cool, one more baby on the way!

@Thunderbat87 I guess I do know some real people that have good relationships with their exes, sadly I know a lot that do not

And I'm very much looking forward to seeing Lenny and Penny and how they're doing!

@PrincessAmy that's so wonderful that you got to put up screenshots from your console! Chloe and Rye look very cute. What kind of a dog is Rye? A dinner party with new friends sounds like a good idea, were you able to do that? I do not have the flower arranging ability, I don't know what pack it comes with. But your flower arrangement room looks very cute

@Wintermist_SWE that is pretty amazing! And if your Sims don't buy a big mansion, how are they going to spend their million simoleons?

@queenvortex808 I loled at your comment about the rags to riches founder, that is really hilarious!

As for a perfect house for a perfect (except dysfunctional ) family, my biggest issue with houses is whether or not there's going to be a toddler in them. Because if there is, I don't want the toddler’s bedrooms or bathrooms up or down any stairs. They take forever to get up and down the stairs

It does sound like a very nice family though, too bad it has to be dysfunctional

@HillyBeth I voted on your poll, but I can tell you right here that I said he needs to take her name LOL. She's the legacy founder

@nerdfashion lmao, I'll bet you do wish there was a Han Solo costume! There is a costume in CAS, and I thought that it was Han, but then I looked closer and I know it's not. The problem is I don't know who it is.

@Butterfreeguy Your update is great! And I agree with @_starfrog , your comment about Bob breaking the fourth wall is really good

That's cool that you said that he found a book about how to defeat the mother, and he's going to follow those directions. Very good way to work in him actually having the knowledge to make the vaccines. I do hope he gets to test one on Jess, but as I remember they don't work correctly in the beginning LOL so maybe it would be best to hold on for a while.
    I have screenshots explaining how to do a spoiler if you would like me to post them for you. Although I know that somewhere in this forum there's a very good written explanation of how to do it, I just don't know where that is.

@Amavari You guys are always reminding me of things that I mean to do and never do. My main guy, in my main game, Ian Derkins, is supposed to be a marine. Only I created him long before the military career showed up with Strangerville. And now I could have him join the military, and I keep forgetting too, he's still just the chief of police lol

Anyway the uniform does look great, and that was really nice of Vatani to teach her little brother to play the keyboard instead of getting mad at him for playing with hers.

And yay!!! The end of the Sim world starvation is finally at hand! Let them all eat cake!

That's so funny that it was able to clone with the lit candles and all, great job!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    @queenvortex808 Siobhan and Morgan are Get Together townie Sims indeed. 😁 Here's the wiki page about their household.

@AlwaysAsking screenshots are saved to the correct folder instantly when you take them. There's no need to save the game to save your screenshots as far as I'm aware.

As for the money tree, it's a lifetime happiness reward you can purchase with points. 😊
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    @_starfrog, @AlwaysAsking, glad I could make you laugh with the look Bob gave me. I just felt a connection with him when playing this part. He looked at me and I saw the fear in his eyes.

Also, I love that Bob is basically too dumb to understand what he has to do and he has to get directions from people (like Santa Claus, like the book, like the ghosts at the beginning of the story). Our lovable dumb guy is going to be a hero soon... Or he's going to be killed by The Mother, because I don't know if Bob will survive that! xD I would laugh so hard if he died by fighting 'her'.

I'll post my update about Dylan Sigworth soon!
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited June 2019
    @AlwaysAsking yeah, Vatani loves her family XD and music, she's always good to her little brother especially, even moreso since they are at work so often..

And~ yeah, it was a proud accomplishment.. now >.> Zaldia will be cloning up a feast for everyone she knows fairly soon

I've had one other long running story going in my game, that being my own random spin on a dark sequel to Frozen where after the end of the movie Hans falls in with an evil vampire sim named Vladmir Drakul that I created as a foil to my main vampire Veralesca, with the two of them having a rivalry spanning every sim world they are involved with.

The story being that after being turned Hans and Vladmir went to Arendelle and took over the castle, forcing Anna and Elsa to flee for their lives.

Hans and Vladmir then imprisoned Kai and Gerda (the household servants) in the dungeon beneath the castle and proceeded to terrorize everyone in the area.

Eventually however Veralesca took note of this and tracked down Anna and Elsa herself, taking them to her own castle in the forgotten hollow to keep them safe.

Shortly thereafter Anna requested to be turned into a vampire herself and started training under Veralesca in the hopes of being able to return home with Elsa to reclaim Arendelle, this continued for quite some time with Anna and Elsa both learning about vampire lore and Anna gaining the powers she needed to fight and slay other vampires.

Today I finally finished the storyline (for the moment)

Anna, Elsa, and Veralesca went to Arendelle where they comfronted Hans and Vladmir in the throne room.

l3oPupS.jpg
    FsBFHCY.jpg
    HVdP4eP.jpg
    Anna confronted and defeated Hans herself, then stripped him of his powers.

NBxkHy5.jpg
    After which Veralesca had her own battle against Vladmir
    Brh4tJS.jpg
    SOwWBDt.jpg
    It lasted for a fairly long while but ultimately Veralesca won as Anna and Elsa raced to the dungeon to save their servants.

YQy91vL.jpg
    Unfortunately Kai had already drown by the time they were able to return.. but they were at the very least they were able to save Gerda..

(This part would be so much.. cooler.. with ice powers..)
    The battle was over, yet seeing his master defeated Hans attempted to run from the castle grounds only to lose that opportunity to Elsas last minute intervention
    oy2VnAq.jpg

cT7dczy.jpg
    Veralesca, not willing to allow Vladmir to go unpunished for everything he had done drained his soul away, leaving him a husk of who he was with no memory of his former life...
    Post edited by Amavari on
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    It has been a few months since I have played the sims and built something. So been working on this underwater home that I seen on youtube for a few days. Almost doneeeeeee :)

Oh and it is a 3 bedroom 2 bath home.

Living room:
    m1xyNmB.jpg

Bathroom 1:
    q8tQJEg.jpg

Kitchen:
    QrND8eL.jpg
    rSvff9u.png

Dining room:
    oFeHI9Y.jpg
    yirj1E4.png

Study:
    VBzjUaU.jpg
    dvO1Je7.png

Main bedroom:
    0pm4Cdj.png
    dgKGkRw.jpg
    br5DI46.jpg
    4GAUCVg.jpg

Half and half kids room:
    ERyxv7R.jpg
    I9rEhfq.jpg

Guest bedroom:
    VLMYcxQ.png
    l3ASEs0.jpg

Outside:
    W8Ew1Ij.jpg

Underwater:
    3Ol7Gov.png
    wUeEE49.png
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    @AlwaysAsking lol well, I don't know... I wish there was more things to do with more simoleons than just buy houses. I want to start a big charity thing, build schools somewhere :P But nah, can't, so... will most likely just hoard it and sleep in it xD
    You're Breathtaking!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,841 Member
    @AlwaysAsking it's always interesting how games spawning is all over game to game though I think mine mixes more sims when I am playing with mccc. Sorry about your computer issues though, such a pain I know how it is though I need to save up for a new computer and this one is getting up there kind of on it's last legs but it's pulling through at least. He doesn't want Katrina but I feel like this play of Don he is kind of like someone who doesn't want to be alone so if it's not a sure thing or even if he deep down is questioning if he deserves Cassie he's playing it safe. If so it's bittersweet, otherwise well he'll set his own path. I imagine Brad is going to be the root of drama Katrina may not want to let go of him easily and for his faults Don loves his kids he will do what he has to do it's just a matter of when. It's sad I suppose but that's just how the Calientes are.

What can I say Don is a mess, guess that's lovable in that way. :D
    @hunniboo1 its a really nice build I love how it turned out.

I fell behind but that's normal been busy got a new place, like this will be my third night there new and trying to get a new job it's nice to be busy. :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • FamilytreeFamilytree Posts: 22 Member
    Kate and James Knight managed to get their sextuplet toddlers up, dressed, breakfasted and running about before 12am, waking at half eight. It's a nightmare currently!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited June 2019
    Playing with Robby, he and Cassie are doing great in life, he got promoted and they celebrated with a blackened bass dinner. Just look at the smile!
    2apXqW9.png
    Um, Cassie, I know you don't like making a mess but this is a bit much don't you think?
    LkwUyPx.png
    Come on guys, put the phones down, this is the dinner table!
    vobJRKl.png
    Well, that hot dinner date had a major turn around. Cassie and Robby are expecting!
    VBMC6Wg.png
    Cassie just loves Robby, the way she looks at him even when he's not looking.
    QkpfIa1.png
    They welcomed a beautiful baby boy to the family named, Lincoln. He wasn't too happy to be born though.
    uvqXNPH.png
    Robby was proud to be a dad, he only hoped to be half as good a father as his own.
    Epphyd1.png
    Lincoln is now a toddler and still not happy. He's just a gloomy little fella.
    ARWby7B.png

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I have been decorating, since with two kids, Cassandra's current apartment is starting to get too crowded for comfort. It is a thing of mine, I can't build to save my life, but I adore decorating.
    She is going to move to Alto apartments, next to Diego Lobo. I really hope that he won't be an awful neighbour, there are already enough of those around. If Diego annoys Cassandra too much, she is going to tell her mother to dump him, as he happens to be one of Bella's boyfriends (Bella is one busy lady, with two boyfriends, three lovers and several more love interests. She keeps searching for true love, but so far, no one has been able to replace dearly departed Mortimer to her ).

I am probably going to take a break from simming after that. Summer is coming, and I have tons of movies and tv shows to catch up.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    @AlwaysAsking the bug: One of the teenage daughters got one of those Job Offers for Celebs phone calls and got offered a full time job as an actress. I figured it was a bug but got curious so I let her quit her scout career and take the job.
    She even got to pick a talent agency and a gig, and it said she was both in highschool and was a full time actress. But when the day (and time) for the gig came suddenly all that was gone, and she was just going to high school, not extra career at all. Just gone, as if had never been there.
    So she joined the drama club instead. After all she wants to be an actress when she grows up.

As for vamps... Haven't decided yet. Probably wouldn't do it until Lena and Lucy are about to turn into elders anyway. If I will.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    Lenny is working hard to get into shape after he got dumped, and getting a new love interest.
    z5vxnVP.png

Lenny is part of a bowling club, and they decided to meet up one afternoon. Lenny asked Leah to tag along.
    ORsB5Xi.png

Leah met Roberto Trent outside the bowling alley. He goes to her school and lives in Strangerville as well. They got a long quite nicely. He is such a cutie as well.
    ic6lBqh.png
    9Iwg1r1.png

Leah is great at different skills, but her first attempt at bowling was hard.
    tP1MKtz.png

But it was nice to spend some time with her dad and his friends.
    HsxZfVY.png

The next day it was time for "Harvest fest". It was the first time Leah spent Harvest fest with her dad and not her mom. She had to talk to her, and tell her that she was thankful for being her daughter.
    D0HNuf8.png

The gnomes visited as well. They didn't do much damage this year, thankfully.
    YgNBSXm.png

While Lenny was watching some sport game on the tv, Leah got a visit from Wolfgang. He said he just had to see her, 'cause he had missed her. Leah was so happy, and she knew she was about to really fall for him.
    eV613KR.png
    YQ1U16t.png

Lenny met Wolfgang for the first time as well. As her dad he did ask Wolfgang some hard questions, showed off his muscles and "accidentally" mentioned that he is a cop (captain). Wolfgang did make a good first impression though.
    EKJDjg5.png

After Wolfgang left they ate a grand meal and had a nice conversation. Spending the holiday with her dad wasn't that bad, Leah thought.
    0kCAW5w.png

Later in the evening while Leah was working on her simtube videos it was Lenny's turn to get a visitor. He didn't really seem to mind.
    hR5gDDo.png

Lenny and Penny talked, danced and enjoyed each other's company. Penny spent the night and they became a couple for real.
    1SQEsA5.png

• IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    edited June 2019
    Ok people, this is going to be a big update about my NSB challenge!

This is a screenshot I forgot to share a while ago, it's such a sweet scene. You can see Myrtle and Don sharing a tender moment with little Poppy. This was when they still were in the honeymoon phase. After that, Don started to cheat on Myrtle, but then he was kidnapped and impregnated by aliens. He had a son called Spaceboi Lothario. Considering that Myrtle is an alien herself, she probably had something to do with it, maybe she wanted to teach him a lesson! After this, she created our beloved Clone Lothario, and she married him. Don became a vampire and moved to Forgotten Hollow to raise Spaceboi.
    QRaMfiM.png

Meanwhile, Poppy became a teen and fell in love with her classmate and neighbour Michelle Bheeda. Here's their first kiss (Michelle is wearing a horrible outfit made by the game, but whatever)!
    kt25ewp.png

After highschool, they moved in straight together in the penthouse in San Myshuno's art district. Michelle is a programmer, while Poppy joined the political career. Can we just take a moment to appreciate how cute Michelle Bheeda is?
    nJrzv7d.png

One night, Michelle proposed to Poppy. Things were going great for them, but the day of the wedding, Poppy chickened out and left poor Michelle at the altar. She didn't want to be trapped in a monogamous relationship like her dysfunctional parents. I mean, she is Don Lothario's daughter, after all! She is romantic and non-committal exactly like him. It was sad, but I had to do it because of the challenge rules.
    Qh3ta8t.png

Now that Poppy is single and ready to mingle, she's having lots of hookups. One day she met a dashing old man named Johnny Zest. They had a fling. A few days later Johnny died of old age, so Poppy couldn't tell him that she was expecting their baby!
    JkAW9J1.png

The whole family has now moved to Willow Creek. Poppy had a son, Saffron Zest, but they call him Ronnie. Here they are, enjoying a quiet evening together in their living room. Myrtle had a successful career as a scientist, but now she's retired. She likes to spend her time with her husband Clone and with her grandson.
    cvbNjkx.png

Grandpa Don and uncle Spaceboi were invited to Ronnie's birthday. Don is now a really dapper vampire.
    GBP5Rtd.png

Ronnie and his uncle playing in the snow:
    bwmBtC2.png

Ronnie and Myrtle are really close to each other because Poppy is an absent mother. She is a workaholic and in her spare time she goes on dates with her many lovers. Myrtle loves teaching Ronnie astronomy and she often brings him to stargaze. Even during blizzards!
    XypFAhh.png

Here is when they became best friends! Poppy is just casually looking, lol.
    ogR1Hvo.png

Finally, this is Poppy giving a speech in Uptown. She now has level 9 charisma and she is really close to reach the top of the political career. I'm also five lovers away to complete the serial romantic aspiration, yay!
    i28nnHT.png
  • IreneLudwigIreneLudwig Posts: 125 Member
    edited June 2019
    @Amavari omg, I love you’re cake cloning idea! I will have to implement it to my story!

@AlwaysAsking I saw your lovely comments on the gallery, thank you so much!
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    I have I been adding more fun to Cahills plane bunker. Sims can wander around the rooms and find space and science tools that helps them on their journey inStrangerville. If there lucky enough they will be able to travel to space in the portal, but they have to find it first.
    Above ground is a hidden space to build a rocket and fly in to space, yet on ground is a weather machine.

Still in progress, hopefully have pictures and upload to gallery this weekend.
    My save with Johnny and Maya is one I started over after having played a legacy save for over 8 generations.
    Completely wiped my old installation and removed all my CC since that game was way too laggy.

The intention was to not grab any Sims from my old game, but there are two households I just couldn't part with. πŸ˜…

One of which is Angelina Mayrose, the sister of Maya Zest (née Mayrose) in my current game. Angelina, "Angie", was one of my newest played Sims in my previous save's rotational gameplay and when I started this new save, I created Maya to continue similar gameplay. Angie shares her aspiration with Maya as well as a couple of traits. Even without using Angie as a reference when I made Maya, I think they turned out looking quite like sisters indeed. 😁 Using MCCC I could make them actual in-game sisters retrospectively. Maya is the older sister.

uSkdbc0.png

The second household I just HAD to import was with my crazy vampire lady Annabel and her son Nicholas, who is the grandson of Vladislaus Straud. I've never enjoyed playing a sim quite as much as Annabel since her behavior is just all over the place. Ooh the fun I've had playing an erratic, noncommittal snobbish vampire. πŸ˜‚

rb1xDD9.png
    Johnny met his brother Malcolm when he was out to Men's night at the bar. So it was a day of reunion, Maya with her sister, Johnny with his brother. 😁

ACGIKjz.png

The rest of the night didn't go too smooth however. Maya was also at the bar and had a flirt with one of the men there. Johnny was infuriated since Maya is always the insecure one, whining about her fear that Johnny may cheat on her. And now she'd been the one flirting! They got into their first actual heated argument. Oopsie!

NybHJwW.png

The quarrel wasn't very long-lived though. The two talked it over. When they had made their peace, in the middle of the night, Devy came into the living room yelling about some monster under his bed, toddler Sammy threw a tantrum because he was incredibly tired and meanwhile, Maya went into labor! Sudden CHAOS!

Her tummy was already very, very big and my suspicions were true.. Would you look at that! The pair is named River (girl) and Monty (boy). Full-house! (Literally, there's not much space left in their current house.)

FxCtaEs.png
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    So, I tried the Landgraabs and they were sort of boring. Malcolm and Geoffrey just stood on the front lawn while Nancy played video games. I tried to get Malcolm with a girl but he kept insulting her. During the conversation he got angry, bored, embarrassed, bored and embarrassed and bored. (no offense to anyone) But I feel Malcolm's pain.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top