Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in Sims 4

Comments

• GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    26 blackmail people with the bugs from stranger vill
    27pee in the pool

How do you get your sims to pee in a pool?

epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    @GoldenBuffy When your sim's bladder is low and in a pool they will automatically do it and I think get a confident moodlet. Or if the bladder is low you can I think either tap on sim or pool to pee in the pool. When I drown sims this would happen.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    26 blackmail people with the bugs from stranger vill
    27pee in the pool

How do you get your sims to pee in a pool?

have a needs to go moodlet and click on your sim in the pool the option will appear @GoldenBuffy
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Thanks guys! I will have to try this!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• HeroicsHeroics Posts: 10 New Member
    340. Get a Vampire sim famous, or have a celebrity sim become a vampire. Feed on the glorious supply of Paparazzi Plasma.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    I thought I had fun playing the SIMs but you guys have fabulous ideas, such fun! Here are some of mine:

340. Add toddler stuff to the parks and libraries then get your toddler to go with a parent to meet and babble to then befriend 10 other toddlers from other households. Meet up with them and play all over the worlds. Keep it up as children and teens.

341. (I love to do this) Build an empty art gallery or arts center. Have SIMs paint from reference all around the world, travel to the gallery and hang the paintings. Alternatively have a level 10 painter SIM as an elder donate their best work from their home by traveling to the gallery with their paintings before they die. Can also do a photo gallery. (I had built one such gallery in the shape of a camera I hav to look for it.) By saving the gallery to my library you can add art from SIMs in different game files. For this I will have the SIMs put therir contribution on a wall in an empty lot and then I can add that to the body of work of the gallery.

342.Make a holiday that is meaningful to your save or family. In legacy files we do something like all saints day to honour ancestors.

343. Use art from creators on the gallery in your builds, keep a log book and give credit to the art creators.

344. Build β€œstretchy houses” put down the deck of the final build and have rooms for later on the deck as a 1x1. This allows you to landscape and get your roofs right without reworking. As the family can afford more, stretch out the room to where it goes and furnish.
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    345. Get many dogs and cats and have your Sim be a foster home for pets!
    346. Become a professional dog trainer! Going family to family to train people's unruly dogs! (You can create some desperate families with stubborn, glutton and wild dogs!)
    347. Make a sim that never ever talks to a specific sim but only has time for work and talking on the computer and see how long you can last without your Sim having friends!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited June 2019
    348. Create a fancy kennel for animals

349. Create a doghouse using rooms

350. Recreate your own Annie story (orphan)
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2019
    351. try all the flavors of the bubble blower
    352. try all the ice cream flavors
    353. make a sim who lives their whole life alone in one of the secret lots
    354. make a still life for a sim to paint from reference
    355. have a sim run a farmers market where they only make money by selling produce and home baked pies with fresh harvested ingredients sold on the yard sale table
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    356. Have your vampires purchase a restaurant. Open at sundown. Dinner is served.
  • SomeRandomSimmerSomeRandomSimmer Posts: 14 New Member
    cool very neat 10/10
    > @SomeRandomSimmer said:
    > cool very neat 10/10

haha
    very neat cool
    357. Kidnap random sims and keep them in a boarding school like lot
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    357: Woohoo with your ancestor because apparently that is allowed
    358. Make a trick or treat holiday, wait for kids to come to your door to trick and treat, kidnap them by adding all of them to your sim family.
    359: Grow a cowplant and actually feed it and be nice to it (stop this animal cruelty)
    360: Make a club of handsome sims, try for baby with all of them and then wait to see who is the dad
    (Optionally you might also kill the sim that caused the baby or marry them depending on mood)
    361: Make a vampire sim, turn annoying sims into vampires and fence them in sunny spot
    362: become enemies with grim reaper
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
    oops continue on 364
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    357: Woohoo with your ancestor because apparently that is allowed
    358. Make a trick or treat holiday, wait for kids to come to your door to trick and treat, kidnap them by adding all of them to your sim family.
    359: Grow a cowplant and actually feed it and be nice to it (stop this animal cruelty)
    360: Make a club of handsome sims, try for baby with all of them and then wait to see who is the dad
    (Optionally you might also kill the sim that caused the baby or marry them depending on mood)
    361: Make a vampire sim, turn annoying sims into vampires and fence them in sunny spot
    362: become enemies with grim reaper

Is it??
    > @telmarina said:
    > Simmingal wrote: Β»
    >
    > 357: Woohoo with your ancestor because apparently that is allowed
    > 358. Make a trick or treat holiday, wait for kids to come to your door to trick and treat, kidnap them by adding all of them to your sim family.
    > 359: Grow a cowplant and actually feed it and be nice to it (stop this animal cruelty)
    > 360: Make a club of handsome sims, try for baby with all of them and then wait to see who is the dad
    > (Optionally you might also kill the sim that caused the baby or marry them depending on mood)
    > 361: Make a vampire sim, turn annoying sims into vampires and fence them in sunny spot
    > 362: become enemies with grim reaper
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Is it??

yeah one day i just caught my sim flirtin and now they have a baby and im crying
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    > @telmarina said:
    > Simmingal wrote: Β»
    >
    > 357: Woohoo with your ancestor because apparently that is allowed
    > 358. Make a trick or treat holiday, wait for kids to come to your door to trick and treat, kidnap them by adding all of them to your sim family.
    > 359: Grow a cowplant and actually feed it and be nice to it (stop this animal cruelty)
    > 360: Make a club of handsome sims, try for baby with all of them and then wait to see who is the dad
    > (Optionally you might also kill the sim that caused the baby or marry them depending on mood)
    > 361: Make a vampire sim, turn annoying sims into vampires and fence them in sunny spot
    > 362: become enemies with grim reaper
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Is it??

yeah one day i just caught my sim flirtin and now they have a baby and im crying

OH that's nasty! :disappointed:
  • _starfrog_starfrog Posts: 84 Member
    351. try all the flavors of the bubble blower
    352. try all the ice cream flavors
    353. make a sim who lives their whole life alone in one of the secret lots
    354. make a still life for a sim to paint from reference
    355. have a sim run a farmers market where they only make money by selling produce and home baked pies with fresh harvested ingredients sold on the yard sale table

love this idea. i built a cabin in Sylvan Glade and have my sims visit it to stay for awhile whenever they need a solitary break from the world. however, i may try to keep one sim there for their lifetime, now!
    still using fabric softener
    363 go boating
    364 clean the beach
    365 sun tan
    366 make a mermaid
    367 look for shells
    368 relax
    369 shower in the waterfall
    370 woohoo in the waterfall
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    edited August 2019
    371. Make a hierarchical society using clubs and control what people do, how they treat each orher, and where they’re allowed to go (by locking or unlocking doors to different clubs, including on commercial lots).
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    372 play in the sand
    373 do odd jobs
    374 become a photographer
  • faeriedustefaerieduste Posts: 44 Member
    375. Try to max all a sim's skills by only attending skill classes in DU.
    376. Make a sim live with 7 Murphy Bed Ghosts.
    Origin ID: faerieduste