Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cannot wait til they announce the new pack!

Waiting is hard! I can't wait til 4 whole days away from now, in hopes they mention what will be the next pack! I know there are lots of things I'd love to see, at this point I personally don't care which one it is, as there is room for others after. I am just ready to find out!

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ditto, which is weird because I'm not even sure I'm going to buy it right now. With them releasing one of each type of pack before October I'm thinking of just waiting and seeing what they are and buying them as a bundle.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I might actually die waiting.
  • SilvyrRainSilvyrRain Posts: 20 Member
    Even though I'm a new player who hasn't collected all the current packs yet, for some reason, I'm feeling anticipation for finding out what they're planning in the near future for the game. So, I'm looking forward to EA Play and I really do hope they have some good announcements to make!
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    It's actually the first time I'm eagerly waiting for an announcement. I did waited once for a release and even pre ordered the pack. But for an announcement... First time. Don't know exactly why, maybe because of this change, the legacy edition, whatever. I'm anxious but at the same time I'm trying to keep the hopes down. Just in case.
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    I am excited too I really want a university expansion pack or Supernatural with witches!
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    @PrincessAmy Me too! :)
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I hope it's University! If not, it could end up being a Game Pack. I do really want something Supernatural this year though, my game is getting too normal. It's been like, a month since Vlad has paid a visit.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    I just hope it comes with a nice patch too, that maybe fixes up some autonomy issues. People come visit you, give a quick hi at the door then runs to your computer like you're a librarian at the library lol.

I wish I could lock items from use like we can do with the doors.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    @Wintermist_SWE LittleMsSam has a mod called Personal Objects that you can set ownership of computers, tablets, etc. No one can use it unless the owner allows it. Very helpful mod.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    > @Destin2016 said:
    > @Wintermist_SWE LittleMsSam has a mod called Personal Objects that you can set ownership of computers, tablets, etc. No one can use it unless the owner allows it. Very helpful mod.

Oh wow, thanks for telling me! I've been searching around and couldn't find one, now I know what name to search for :)
    You're Breathtaking!
    @Wintermist_SWE You’re welcome! Happy simming!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    > @Destin2016 said:
    > @Wintermist_SWE You’re welcome! Happy simming!

Oh wow, so that mod just changes everything, people come over and are actually social. It's so much better!
    You're Breathtaking!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    > @Destin2016 said:
    > @Wintermist_SWE You’re welcome! Happy simming!

Oh wow, so that mod just changes everything, people come over and are actually social. It's so much better!

I know, I'm downloading tomorrow!!!!!
    funny-gifs20.gif

@Wintermist_SWE It’s a great mod. LittleMsSam has a lot of good mods. And she updates them very quickly after each patch.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Well not me anymore. My sim couple just had kids. I wanted to send them on a sexy honeymoon vacation but now... they're stuck with twin toddlers. lol It would be a hassle to take those two out there.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I have a couple of different things I’m hoping to have announced, but I’m confident I’m going to be pleased with what’s being announced anyway.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I haven't been excited prior to a pack announcement in a couple years now. The last pack I was excited for was Parenthood. Frankly, I see no reason to get all worked up over an unknown, if this new pack is something I might actually like to buy, then I'll get excited.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • PrincessAmyPrincessAmy Posts: 225 Member
    Coming back to the thread.. I actually really want horses. Horses are my favourite animals alongside cats and I so want them back! At least as a game pack :(
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited June 2019
    If it's university, my sim is ready to go. If it's tropical I might start a new save with a family or a Sim living at the beach
    If it's supernatural I'm glad for the people who like it, but I'm waiting for the next pack.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Rumours are saying it’s Tropical Paradise. Honestly, I reeeeeeally hope this is the case!!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I'm pretty grant said there won't be a supernatural expansion. They would rather break it into game packs.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I really hope for university or something that sets the young adult life stage apart from the adult life stage. They just merge into one super long life stage right now with no actual differences.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    Rumours are saying it’s Tropical Paradise. Honestly, I reeeeeeally hope this is the case!!

Ooh, I would love that! I'm not a fan of university, though I know a lot of people want it so I wouldn't mind if it was that either, or witches. In fact, I'll probably get excited about it whatever it turns out to be, unless it's something like Sims 4: Train Spotting.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I'm pretty grant said there won't be a supernatural expansion. They would rather break it into game packs.

And I would like that. Because i buy every pack for the Build/Buy. I don't want to spend $40 for a supernatural EP I would barely use.

Besides, Vampires was well made and it was a game pack .
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    @Wintermist_SWE It’s a great mod. LittleMsSam has a lot of good mods. And she updates them very quickly after each patch.

I've never been able to get her mods to work. Been using mods for years, never had trouble with them. Just something weird with hers. I can't figure it out.