Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you so used to controller that you find it hard to play with keyboard and mouse?

Just a fun poll! I am curious. I play with controller and today tried keyboard and mouse.. I was so confused!

Are you so used to controller that you find it hard to play with keyboard and mouse? 13 votes

Yes
46%
vyvexthorneJesskiJPNekoxingyicaicnMelmackTotallyABrobot 6 votes
No
53%
Ravager619SajahiStutumFEDEXsfan11floralneyxstxrrysequencebillyisagirl 7 votes

Comments

• xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    edited June 2019
    Yes
    Yes, that’s why I’m still using a controller now to play the game. But, i do use keyboard and mouse when I have to build. I find that for live mode, a controller gets things done more quickly and efficiently.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    No
    I got used to it pretty quick. Now I just play with whichever I feel like. It's nice to have an option.
  • JPNekoJPNeko Posts: 296 Member
    Yes
    Controller is much easier now that I'm used to it. Don't feel like going back to keyboard ever.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    No
    I switched over from the PC about two months ago so I'm used to the keyboard and mouse. It's the joystick I still have to get used to.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited June 2019
    No
    Not at all. There are certain games, such as the GTA ones where I prefer a controller, but otherwise I'm a WASD+LBM guy. ;)
  • vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    Yes
    Yeah, I actually got quite used to the controller so when I tried out keyboard/mouse it just felt weird and clunky. I also didn't know the hotkey's anymore and had to look things up. I decided to just stick with the controller as there didn't seem to be any reason to re-learn the keyboard controls. I do really wish they'd add the ability to switch camera controls with the controller though. Have no idea why they feel that they need to keep that feature locked behind keyboard/mouse.