Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Engles

DeDeplus3DeDeplus3 Posts: 199 Member
The Engles are my sims family, that I've only had for maybe about a few months. I wanted to make a story thread about them since I started playing them. So I hope you enjoy their story! I will post pictures of the family and introduce them to you later! Hope you enjoy!
Post edited by DeDeplus3 on

Comments

• queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    I hope to see the story soon!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • DeDeplus3DeDeplus3 Posts: 199 Member
    (If this picture doesn't show up, sorry I am still trying to work this picture thing out)

This is Amy Engle. She currently has two boys and a husband who you will meet in a minute. She is currently pregnant with hopefully a girl.
    c9hK9lT

This is Amy Engle
    Hello, for anyone reading this or writing this the picture doesn't show up in the thread but put the link in a browser and it will show up in Imgur.
    I figured it out! An update will be happening soon! :)
    This Is Amy Engle, she has a husband, Landon, and four children. Richard, who is a child, Myles, who is a toddler, and girl and boy twin babies, California and Orlando.
    edited October 2019
    I just need to find some pictures of Landon, Richard, Myles, California, and Orlando
    edited October 2019
    9PWhLZl.png
    This is Landon Engle, he is the husband of Amy. He enjoys woodworking, and writing novels. He is an elder now.
    WGRsABI.png
    This is Amy. She is a skilled gardener and she is retired from the gardener career. My profile picture is from when she was a young adult. Amy also keeps bees, and enjoys yoga, playing with the family cat Spinach, and cooking. She is also a skilled at making flower arrangements, and owns a store and sells her flower arrangements.

Amy and Landon have four children together, Richard, Myles, California, and Orlando.
    edited October 2019
    S4mXhJh.png
    Richard is the first born son of Amy and Landon. He also shares two twin toddler daughters (more on them later) with his ex-girlfriend Clarissa Goth. He works as a freelance artist. Richard is a great painter and would love to make a living off just his paintings, but he needs to support his daughters.
    edited October 2019
    Gbw9eN0.png
    This is Emily, one of Richard's daughters with Clarissa Goth. She is the oldest of her and her twin, and by far the easiest! She is angelic and not fussy at all!
    TIBq0dR.png
    This is Erika, the twin to Emily, and she is a wild child! She is very fussy and enjoys playing on playgriund equipment and being a fussy little devil.
    edited October 2019
    Vt3xyUv.png
    This is Myles. He works as an astronaut and is currently a young adult. He lives in an old house in San Myshuno with his wife, Gem and his two daughters, Diana (toddler) and Everly (baby) Helikes fishing with his wife and Richard, he also likes spending time with the rest of his family, since they all don't live in one house anymore.
  • purisu02purisu02 Posts: 21 Member
    > @DeDeplus3 said:
    > The Engles are my sims family, that I've only had for maybe about a few months. I wanted to make a story thread about them since I started playing them. So I hope you enjoy their story! I will post pictures of the family and introduce them to you later! Hope you enjoy!

Hi DeDeplus3 thanks for the introduction of Engles family. Looking forward for the full story. Let me know if you have any blog for the story or anything. I do have a blog too, dedicated to my sims. :D
    @purisu02 glad your looking forward to reading about my sims! I don't have a blog other than this! :)
    edited October 2019
    5KTzqg5.png
    This is Gem Barnhart, the wife of Myles. They met when him and a bunch of California and Orlando's friends went to the Spice market together. They hit it off. When they first started dating, they kept it a secret from California, scared that she might be angry at her brother for dating her friend or vice versa. In the end they had to tell her and she was fine with it! They got married and now they have a very happy life together with their two daughters! Gem enjoys planting flowers in her mini garden and fishing with Myles. She is a stay at home mom, and her brother and sister come by sometimes to chat with her.
    edited October 2019
    GR9wtTJ.png
    This is Myles and Gem's daughter Diana. She is a cute little one and she enjoys playing with her cousins Emily and Erika. She is super wild and likes to wander around their house.
    @DeDeplus3 I love the story! What packs do you have?
    edited April 2020
    @queenvortex808 I have Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, Realm of Magic, Romantic Garden, Kids Room, Toddler Stuff, My First Pet, and Moschino Stuff!
    edited October 2019
    40peAUm.png
    This is little Everly, she is still a baby and her parents love her so much! She is just a baby so, there isn't really much to say about her. She is the second daughter of Myles and Gem.
    edited October 2019
    ndzYkEt.png
    This is California Engle. The only daughter of Amy and Landon. She is the the older one of her and her twin Orlando. She is a teenager now and an aspiring actress. She is very soical and now has a possible love interest! She also has a D in school and Amy and Landon have started helping her with her homework and making her do it before she goes out with friends. The reason she is making this face s because she really hates reading! She enjoys playing with the family cat, Spinach, going out with friends, and practicing her acting. She is also a very good helper in her mom's store.
    edited October 2019
    6oHAJLI.png
    This is Orlando, the last child of Amy and Landon, and the youngest of him and his twin California. His best friend is the troublemaker Max Villereal who sometimes makes him get into trouble. He likes going out with friends and going to parties. Sometimes he misses curfew, and so he often gets into trouble. He also likes going to festivals in San Myshuno.
    edited October 2019
    pnvtYVP.png
    This is the family cat Spinach. He is more of California's cat than anyone else's because she is the only major cat lover in the house. The rest of the family loves him, but aren't obsessive!
    edited October 2019
    That is the family! I hope you so far enjoyed reading that little explanation of the family! More soon! :*
    edited October 2019
    This family is a little complicated but feel free to ask questions about them or ask if a certin sim may have a certain career or family, I'd love to hear! I am always open to new ideas!
    edited October 2019
    I am going to explain more about Richard's breakup with Clarissa and how he ended up with his two toddlers and why they broke up.