Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Mountaindew117Mountaindew117 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello everyone, My name is Kyle and I have been playing the sims games as early as The Sims Bustin' Out back on my Xbox original from the late 2003's and since then I have played and bought every game, expansion, and downloaded the all the free content of every series of The Sims franchise. I own the complete sets for The Sims 1, 2, 3, & 4 and also own many of the console versions of the franchise including "The Urbz: Sims in the City", but I find the PC versions of The Sims to be a lot more delightful and fun to play one than console. I just like having more of an option of being able to add more content/mods to the game and just have a more enjoyable time playing the games.

Some facts about me, I play on many gaming platforms including Nintendo, PC, PlayStation, & Xbox, I'm an avid video game collector new and old systems and games to match, I like spending time outdoors when I'm not gaming out (got to give the eyes a break from the screens every now and then lol), I have 2 dogs Sheppard/black lab mix (Brutus) & a Sheppard/boxer mix (Bunker), I am a big hockey fan and used to play hockey growing up, my favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is charcoal grey (I know weird choice but it really catches my eye).

Hope to get to know everyone a little more and hopefully I can get up some points in the forums to be able to post a little more with some questions and requests I have for The Sims 4.

Have fun simmin and enjoy your day everyone.
  • JohnsomethingJohnsomething Posts: 57 Member
    Hello I am John (Hint: Look at my profile name) and the first sims I had played was sims 2 console (PS2) version. That console version was neat because you could control a sim from a third person perspective.
    I also have sims 3 (in PC) and found the opportunity to download sims 4 when it was free, and I find sims 4 the MOST interesting to play, because, despite the lack of content and obvious greediness of EA, in sims 4 NPC sims are more interactive and they do what you do e.g. when you dance in a club then they dance too creating a beautiful atmosphere. Also, sims can walk and move close to each other without stopping or bugging.

I always viewed Sims as a guilty pleasure for me, because I find it weird to be enjoying a game that have been associated with teen girls and female players in general he he he.

Also I'm a university graduate and currently learning German as, also I wish to perfect my terrible English one day.

When I downloaded sims 4 the first family I made was one called "Reyorca family", a 8-member hillbilly-type of family of Spanish origins in Oasis springs :smiley: I have been playing this family ever since.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Caimar11 wrote: »
    Hi, I am hoping to become a full member so I can share pictures of my sims story updates. Lol... I've been playing the sims since sims 1. Before that I was playing sim city.. even the first version on the snes console. I got my mom hooked and though I have been playing off and on, (skipped sims 3 entirely due to raising my kids) she's played every one with all the stuff and packs.

When sims 4 came out I was interested in the new CAS system. My mom actually convinced me to give it a try and I have been playing off and on since then. I recently got back into it since my kids are a bit older and I have some free time having the summer off from my studies. I have been referring to the info on this site for a while but recently became a member. Thanks!

Hello @Caimar11 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and it is special that you introduced your mother to simming also <3 You would enjoy chatting together about the game and your sims households.
    I hope that you will enjoy your Summer break from your studies and enjoy many fun and happy hours Simming!
    Happy simming! :)
    Hello everyone, My name is Kyle and I have been playing the sims games as early as The Sims Bustin' Out back on my Xbox original from the late 2003's and since then I have played and bought every game, expansion, and downloaded the all the free content of every series of The Sims franchise. I own the complete sets for The Sims 1, 2, 3, & 4 and also own many of the console versions of the franchise including "The Urbz: Sims in the City", but I find the PC versions of The Sims to be a lot more delightful and fun to play one than console. I just like having more of an option of being able to add more content/mods to the game and just have a more enjoyable time playing the games.

Some facts about me, I play on many gaming platforms including Nintendo, PC, PlayStation, & Xbox, I'm an avid video game collector new and old systems and games to match, I like spending time outdoors when I'm not gaming out (got to give the eyes a break from the screens every now and then lol), I have 2 dogs Sheppard/black lab mix (Brutus) & a Sheppard/boxer mix (Bunker), I am a big hockey fan and used to play hockey growing up, my favorite food is pizza and my favorite color is charcoal grey (I know weird choice but it really catches my eye).

Hope to get to know everyone a little more and hopefully I can get up some points in the forums to be able to post a little more with some questions and requests I have for The Sims 4.

Have fun simmin and enjoy your day everyone.

Hello @Mountaindew117 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims Bustin Out and now you own all the versions of the Sims game. You would have been enjoying spending many fun, enjoyable and creating simming hours over the time, playing, creating and building in each version of the game!
    Your dogs would be very special animal members of your real life family <3 You would enjoy having simversions of them in your game.
    Hello I am John (Hint: Look at my profile name) and the first sims I had played was sims 2 console (PS2) version. That console version was neat because you could control a sim from a third person perspective.
    I also have sims 3 (in PC) and found the opportunity to download sims 4 when it was free, and I find sims 4 the MOST interesting to play, because, despite the lack of content and obvious greediness of EA, in sims 4 NPC sims are more interactive and they do what you do e.g. when you dance in a club then they dance too creating a beautiful atmosphere. Also, sims can walk and move close to each other without stopping or bugging.

I always viewed Sims as a guilty pleasure for me, because I find it weird to be enjoying a game that have been associated with teen girls and female players in general he he he.

Also I'm a university graduate and currently learning German as, also I wish to perfect my terrible English one day.

When I downloaded sims 4 the first family I made was one called "Reyorca family", a 8-member hillbilly-type of family of Spanish origins in Oasis springs :smiley: I have been playing this family ever since.

Hello @Johnsomething :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of Sims 2, then that led you on to playing Sims 3 and now the free offer of Sims 4 has encouraged you now to play and enjoy the latest version of the game. Simming is fun!
    I hope that your German studies continue to go well.
    I hope that will continue to enjoy playing the Reorca household in your game :)
  • LilRebelArtLilRebelArt Posts: 33 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Alohafatboiii wrote: »
    >
    > let me introduce myself. Short summary: I love the sims. Though i love watching YouTube vids since sims 3.
    > Years of watching yet haven't bought the game until StrangerVille came out and i bought all the GPs, EPs, FPs and SPs just cause i ain't afraid to waste cash even when the reviews of the packs are plum according to the community. What got me into the game is the terrain tool. You could say i am new to the sims community but also not really.
    > Not a builder, always fun to watch others amazing builds. Not an art person but amazed by others work.
    > Creating sims also, loving to make myself (though i cant really create myself because I'm bad) as well as create create sims if I'm fond of a storytelling.
    > Though this isn't important but i love reading, math, anti-social and introverted person. Numbers interest me, art interest me but cant do it myself because I'm bad. Love video games (I am a PS4 person and love PC games: Loved Cities Skylines) Whatever game comes out that looks promising i will play it. Love playing FIFA 19 and PES 19 and FM19, Virgo. Love mythology, hence why Thor is my favorite marvel character. Love Marvel and DC: Flash is my favorite DC character.
    > Lastly, though my life isn't interesting but playing the sims 4 i can make my life better. Love to fantasize but also stay realistic. According to Chinese zodiac, I am born in the year of the Dragon. And Love Hawaiian Culture. As an American i will get mocked if i say soccer so i'll say football. Man U fan and Barca Fan. That's all really.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Alohafatboiii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It was very nice reading about you and your interests. It is great that Strangerville and the terrain tool encouraged you to buy the game, and you now also own all the packs. The packs add many special and enjoyable activities and features to the game!
    > I hope that you will enjoy posting on the forums threads about your sims and what is happening in your games.
    > Happy simming! :)

Welcome to the forum! I enjoy watching Youtube Sims play as well! I can't wait to see you around! :D
    dljhcp1.png
  • AzureLamAzureLam Posts: 18 Member
    Hello I am Azure, a sims fan from China, it is probably I would make some mistakes in communicating with you. But I will try my best to correct them before posting any comment. I would like to be a full member so that I have the right to bring out my opinions and insert some pictures in my thread, and so on. Nice to meet you all in this forum and I also reply this thread hoping get some points. I cannot tolerate my profile photo any more, it makes me like a fool in this forum... :)

I met the Sims 3 when I was in junior high school and that game impressed me. You can almost do anything you are unable to imagine in a game !!! That shocked me so I almost spend a whole summer holiday playing the Sims 3. As time goes by, the Sims 3 was announced to be a "passed" game and the Sims 4 showed up. It also brings me so many funny memories, and my Sims always move me by their pure characteristics and warm actions they give to their families. Love this game and hope it can be better and better.
    AzureLam wrote: »
    Hello I am Azure, a sims fan from China, it is probably I would make some mistakes in communicating with you. But I will try my best to correct them before posting any comment. I would like to be a full member so that I have the right to bring out my opinions and insert some pictures in my thread, and so on. Nice to meet you all in this forum and I also reply this thread hoping get some points. I cannot tolerate my profile photo any more, it makes me like a fool in this forum... :)

I met the Sims 3 when I was in junior high school and that game impressed me. You can almost do anything you are unable to imagine in a game !!! That shocked me so I almost spend a whole summer holiday playing the Sims 3. As time goes by, the Sims 3 was announced to be a "passed" game and the Sims 4 showed up. It also brings me so many funny memories, and my Sims always move me by their pure characteristics and warm actions they give to their families. Love this game and hope it can be better and better.

Hello @AzureLam :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 when at high school. You would have special memories of fun times spent simming over the Summer holiday time <3 It is nice that you are now enjoying playing Sims 4 also. It is always enjoyable seeing what happens next in the lives of our sims !
  • LokeTheJokeLokeTheJoke Posts: 2 New Member
    hi my name is loke. I suck a playing sims4 but my girlfriend rocks! Her name is Theninz in sims. You should go tjek out her builds!
    hi my name is loke. I suck a playing sims4 but my girlfriend rocks! Her name is Theninz in sims. You should go tjek out her builds!

Hello @LokeTheJoke :) It is nice that your girlfriend enjoys playing Sims and doing building. Building is a special part of simming, where we can express our creativity through our builds.It is fun and enjoyable also!
    Happy simming to your girlfriend ! :)
  • ZyamanaiZyamanai Posts: 15 Member
    Hi rosemow! It is so nice of you to have a thread for new and old members. My name is Zya and I'm new to the forums but not really new to the Sims franchise. I used to play the original Sims with my mom when I was in elementary school! Now I'm all grown up and on my own and I still play! Sims 3 is my favorite overall, but I do love some of the additions in Sims 4 such as emotions. However, I really miss the old wishes we had in Sims 3. One of my favorite things was to play by what my sims wanted to do by following their wishes.
    Zyamanai wrote: »
    Hi rosemow! It is so nice of you to have a thread for new and old members. My name is Zya and I'm new to the forums but not really new to the Sims franchise. I used to play the original Sims with my mom when I was in elementary school! Now I'm all grown up and on my own and I still play! Sims 3 is my favorite overall, but I do love some of the additions in Sims 4 such as emotions. However, I really miss the old wishes we had in Sims 3. One of my favorite things was to play by what my sims wanted to do by following their wishes.

Hello @Zyamanai :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1. with your mother when you were at school <3 You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years :)
    You could perhaps incorporate the whims part of Sims 4 into your game, and build from that in your gameplay?
  • mosugamosuga Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi guys! Hope I get to connect with some of you in the future! I love SIMS! I've been playing since SIMS 2 and I'm on 4 right now. It took a while to get used to the system, but now I love it.
    mosuga wrote: »
    Hi guys! Hope I get to connect with some of you in the future! I love SIMS! I've been playing since SIMS 2 and I'm on 4 right now. It took a while to get used to the system, but now I love it.

Hello @Mosus :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 and now you are also playing Sims 4. You would have been enjoying spending many happy simming hours over the time, playing, creating and building!
  • peanutsinspacepeanutsinspace Posts: 24 Member
    Hello there!

I've been a forum lurker for awhile and only recently decided to actually get involved. I've played the Sims since Sims 2 and that was the game for me. I had/have no interest in 3 but for whatever reason, Sims 4 just makes my day. I've completely switched over and I love every minute of craziness that all my families get up to!

Thank you rosemow for making this thread, it's a pleasure to get to know everyone here!
    Hello there!

I've been a forum lurker for awhile and only recently decided to actually get involved. I've played the Sims since Sims 2 and that was the game for me. I had/have no interest in 3 but for whatever reason, Sims 4 just makes my day. I've completely switched over and I love every minute of craziness that all my families get up to!

Thank you rosemow for making this thread, it's a pleasure to get to know everyone here!

Hello @peanutsinspace :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 2 and are now enjoying playing Sims 4. Simmimg is fun and enjoyable!
    I hope you will enjoy chatting with fellow simmers as you post on the forum threads.
  • SlayerCommaThe1SlayerCommaThe1 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'm Sierra and I'm relatively new. I love playing challenges on the Sims 4, am currently obsessed with Kelsey and the 100 Baby Challenge, and am even trying to develop my own challenge.
    Hi, I'm Sierra and I'm relatively new. I love playing challenges on the Sims 4, am currently obsessed with Kelsey and the 100 Baby Challenge, and am even trying to develop my own challenge.

Hello @SlayerCommaThe1 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are enjoying doing challenges in Sims 4. I hope that your current 100 baby challenge continues to go well. It is great that you are also developing your own challenge! :)
  • ScorpioSimmerScorpioSimmer Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi, my names Lily. I may or may not have an addiction to Sims 4. I have saved up my money for a very long time to buy nearly all of the Sims 4 extra content along with the game. I really like using CC when it comes to dressing my sims. I like to make Sims 4 Stories. I am also an author and often use sims 4 to visualize my ideas.
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    Hi! @SlayerCommaThe1 nice to meet you, i'm also obsessed with Kelsey's videos!
    Hi, my names Lily. I may or may not have an addiction to Sims 4. I have saved up my money for a very long time to buy nearly all of the Sims 4 extra content along with the game. I really like using CC when it comes to dressing my sims. I like to make Sims 4 Stories. I am also an author and often use sims 4 to visualize my ideas.

Hello @ScorpioSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you saved up your money so that you could buy the extra content for Sims 4 :) You would especially enjoy the packs, knowing that it involved you saving up your money to get them.
    Sims story writing is a special part of simming! It is enjoyable giving our sims background details them seeing how their lives develop in our games.
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    Hi this is Munia, and I'm really glad to be here. A friend introduced me to the Sims 4 only last year, and I have been fond of it ever since. I've always loved simulation, but didn't know about the existence of Sims 1,2,3 because they weren't popular where I grew up. I love CAS and building equally, and am really glad to have found a game that unites detailed character creation and architecture.
    Thanks a lot for this thread, @rosemow
    Hi this is Munia, and I'm really glad to be here. A friend introduced me to the Sims 4 only last year, and I have been fond of it ever since. I've always loved simulation, but didn't know about the existence of Sims 1,2,3 because they weren't popular where I grew up. I love CAS and building equally, and am really glad to have found a game that unites detailed character creation and architecture.
    Thanks a lot for this thread, @rosemow

Hello @simp0ssible :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very special that a friend introduced you to simming last year, and started your time as a simmer! It is nice that you have been enjoying simming ever since! Creating sims and building homes are a very special part of simming! They are very enjoyable ways of expressing our creativity through the game!
    Happy simming, creating and building! :)
  • CyborgGirlCyborgGirl Posts: 5 New Member
    After years of playing The Sims, I've finally joined the forums!! My name is Em, and I've been playing since PS2 (Castaway, Bustin Out, Pets, and the base console release). I tend to build and work in CAS than actually play TS4, but if I give myself a challenge I'll usually play through it lol. So far the only pack I have is Pets, but I'm working towards City Living. Tbh, I just use a lot of CC to make up for the lack of items¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Glad to finally be a part of the forums instead of just a spectator :)
    edited June 2019
    CyborgGirl wrote: »
    After years of playing The Sims, I've finally joined the forums!! My name is Em, and I've been playing since PS2 (Castaway, Bustin Out, Pets, and the base console release). I tend to build and work in CAS than actually play TS4, but if I give myself a challenge I'll usually play through it lol. So far the only pack I have is Pets, but I'm working towards City Living. Tbh, I just use a lot of CC to make up for the lack of items¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Glad to finally be a part of the forums instead of just a spectator :)

Hello @CyborgGirl :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community. I hope that you will enjoy posting on the threads.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console versions of the game. Building and creating in CAS are very enjoyable and fun! It is great that we can build a wide variety of homes and venues of many different styles, for our sims to live in or visit, and bring our build and interior decor ideas into sims game form.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top