Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    My boyfriend and I have started planning for season three of Two Houses, and while I won’t be taking submissions unfortunately, next season will hopefully be more epic than this season.... :)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    My boyfriend and I have started planning for season three of Two Houses, and while I won’t be taking submissions unfortunately, next season will hopefully be more epic than this season.... :)

More Epic = All different styles of Rebecca in this season will compete :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »

#MobBossBeccaFTW
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Oh boy...that would be bigger than epic...that would be colossal.

#MobBossBeccaFTW

We do love Mob Boss Becca :)
    Is it weird to assume that I believe that Meredith and TJ would geht a long very well?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Is it weird to assume that I believe that Meredith and TJ would geht a long very well?

Now that you mention it...they probably would. They have things in common: people annoy them. Either they’d get along real well, or they’d antagonise each other.

Now that you mention it...they probably would. They have things in common: people annoy them. Either they’d get along real well, or they’d antagonise each other.

Yeah, they could also yell at each other consrantly
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Yeah, they could also yell at each other consrantly

TJ would probably start yelling every time she does anything magical, whatsoever.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited June 2019
    I had flashbacks about mini mole last night XD Maybe it’ll have a revamp and return one day XD
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member

I'm curious to hear about your boyfriend's contributions and opinions on it :o
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Are there going to be any new games soon? I'm really in the mood to create a sim for something.

Saaame. Preferably Sims 4 since I FINALLY can make my own character now :P

I'm wanting sims 4 too, I prefer the cas and I don't have sims 3 installed anymore. :weary:
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited June 2019
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I can try Beauty and the Geek again if I can get 14 players... ;)

I wouldn't mind another go, it will be sims 3, right?
    Turner wrote: »

I'm curious to hear about your boyfriend's contributions and opinions on it :o

I’m lucky I found myself a fellow Simmer, so I’m slowly introducing him more and more to the world of this community, I’m getting him to read other shows outside of my own. We started talking about next season of Two Houses on a whim, I think, and I’m excited to see what it’ll look like when I get around to it, because I still have a chunk of Season Two to share with you all.

I will say, though, that he’s a better builder than I am, so there’s a big chance the merge house will be built by him :)
    He’s started Abnormality today... :)
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    He’s started Abnormality today... :)

Yay please keep us updated on what his thoughts/opinions are of this 😁
    Everybody who can identify my profile pic will get a :cookie::grin:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

Sims 3 Rebecca? :3c Can I has my cookie?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member

I played as her in a test save this weekend! :)
    Banner.png
    Here is my greatet couple in two versions ;)

6BSlY5Q.png
    ow4NU7i.jpg
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Here is my greatet couple in two versions ;)

6BSlY5Q.png
    ow4NU7i.jpg

Ooh, nice. :)

... What if I could go and make that 3 versions? ;)
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I was in an accident this morning... :s
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I was in an accident this morning... :s
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Oh no! What happened? :o
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Please tell me you're okay... :worried:
    Banner.png