Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Oh wow, it's been that long
    uc?id=1PiOptDdZ0xr9YUdS1pbFJJs2Se_tade_

This means The Sims 3 is almost 10 years old too

I can't believe. The Sims 3 has been a huge part of my life over those years.

So much has happened over the past ten years.

Same here. I've sunk a lot of time into that game
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited May 2019
    Also, @icmnfrsh, can you use random.org to decide the order me, Lo (if she competes in the draft), Twiddle, and Turner will draft in since you won't be participating?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Oh wow, it's been that long
    uc?id=1PiOptDdZ0xr9YUdS1pbFJJs2Se_tade_

This means The Sims 3 is almost 10 years old too

My god, 10 years. :o

It goes by pretty fast, I remember when I first had the game, Christmas 2009 I think.

I didn't register it with the code until a little later on, I think about the same time they released Riverview as a free download, that's the only reason I signed up to the forums, free loot. :D

Yeah, I think Riverview was just an incentive for players to register their games. They probably had some quota they had to fill, like number of signups to the website 🤔
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited May 2019
    Also, if Lo decides not to participate for some reason, we can just leave out two contestants in the draft. I mean if none of us think that person will win again, why should we draft them as the last part of the draft are usually people scrapping out the bottom of the barrel?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Also, icmnfrsh, can you use random.org to decide the order me, Lo (if she competes in the draft), Twiddle, and Turner will draft in since you won't be participating?

Sure. Should I wait for Lo to answer?

Also, icmnfrsh, can you use random.org to decide the order me, Lo (if she competes in the draft), Twiddle, and Turner will draft in since you won't be participating?

Sure. Should I wait for Lo to answer?

Yes you should
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited May 2019
    Two things

1. Remember to put spoiler tags within the draft posts due to Haylo not seeing all of the seasons so far.

2. If you do not remember the previous two drafts, then here is a reminder for who drafted the winners of those seasons during the draft...
    I drafted Jeremy in the Season 31 draft, and Turner drafted Adam in the Season 33 draft.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I don't have much time to participate, so no thanks @x_MG_x :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Randomizing now...
    1. Twiddle
    2. Turner
    3. Jake

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Bless y’all for your spoilers XD Someday I’ll finally be up to date XD I think I’m up to season 32 if my memory is correct :O
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Also a show you all should catch up on: the Belgian Mole. :) It's the greatest incarnation of it out there. Right Haylo?
    Banner.png
    edited May 2019
    ALSO, I'm atm in the train back home from my last day at my intern job. Which means I'm free!

anigif_enhanced-20529-1443726465-8.gif

More time to work on Jetset (until I get my final exam next week - though I'm aiming to release next episode this May)
    Banner.png
    edited May 2019
    With that, the order of the draft is going to be
    1. Twiddle
    2. Turner
    3. Jake
    4. Jake
    5. Turner
    6. Twiddle
    7. Twiddle
    8. Turner
    9. Jake
    10. Jake
    11. Turner
    12. Twiddle
    13. Twiddle
    14. Turner
    15. Jake
    16. Jake
    17. Turner
    18. Twiddle

Also, a reminder that this is going to be an all-or-nothing draft. The only way you can win is by picking the winner of Season 40.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited May 2019
    Since it's just us 3, let's discuss the rest of this via PM :)
    No spamming and that way, no chance of spoilers.
    ALSO, I'm atm in the train back home from my last day at my intern job. Which means I'm free!

More time to work on Jetset (until I get my final exam next week - though I'm aiming to release next episode this May)

Awesome! You must feel so relieved :smiley:
    Turner wrote: »

Awesome! You must feel so relieved :smiley:

Yeah - only gotta hand in my intern report at school next Monday - though as media designer I have to make a design for my reports too and have them printed near a company - which might get tight on timing. :c So wish me luck...
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Everyone. We have breaking news.

Marsha Marshall wants to be a ghost hunter. I think that's amazing. :p
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Everyone. We have breaking news.

Marsha Marshall wants to be a ghost hunter. I think that's amazing. :p

Marsha: Me ees ah goosht hantur!

Hope I got it right :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Eef deres sawmtheeng strienshe
    Een de naaibaurhewd
    Wew yew gawne cahl?
    GAWSHT BAWSTURZ!
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Are there going to be any new games soon? I'm really in the mood to create a sim for something.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    I can try Beauty and the Geek again if I can get 14 players... ;)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I can try Beauty and the Geek again if I can get 14 players... ;)

Well, as soon as I have a functioning Computer again you would already have your first contestant
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Maybe I will let you create 2 sims and I will choose 1 :p
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Are there going to be any new games soon? I'm really in the mood to create a sim for something.

Saaame. Preferably Sims 4 since I FINALLY can make my own character now :P
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »

Saaame. Preferably Sims 4 since I FINALLY can make my own character now :P

No new shows as of yet... However, Abnormality Season Five will be starting later this year! :)