Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What we want to see in 2019

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2019
    Ultimately:
    Roman-Greek-Egyptian Adventures. Would love to explore ancient temples of Rome, Athens and Cairo and find legendary artifacts from those Areas.
    Poseidon/Neptune's Trident โ€ข Command The Sea and Storms
    Aphrodite's Amulet โ€ข Ultimate Love Spell, makes the wearer fall (Obsessively) in love with with the person who gave it to them.
    Hand of Midas โ€ข The golden touch, turns anything into a golden statue.
    Eye of Anubis โ€ข Awaken Mummies from their eternal slumber
    Eye of Medusa โ€ข Turn people to Stone (Destroy the Eye of Medusa will revert the curse.)
    Eye of the Fates โ€ข The Ultimate Crystal Ball, Tells the player the near future of where their game is going.
    Those are the sort of things I would want in my museums. and have my other characters break in to museums and steal.

Werewolves GP World: 18th-20th Century themes, Great Gatsby, Newport, RI Mansions but instead of them Coastal beach front estates, It would be nicer if they were sort of secluded Forest, estates with a view of the city to the south.
    total of 5-6 Massive Lots, 3 Lots should be 100x100, and 2 should be 64x64, I have about 5 lots that are going to be huge estates. one of them the 100x100 would belong to my werewolf family, the Jordans, which are modeled after Vanderbilt

Farming GP - I have built a farm in windenburg but It would look better in a French World: Parisian City and a Country Side. with lots big enough to Place my Chateau and over look the farm, vineyard and Orchard.
    Hogs/Pigs, Bulls/Cows, Chickens, Maybe Horses, and Goats and Alpaca

Sorcerers EP - with Providence/Brooklynn, New England New York, Coastal City, I want a Good City world this time.
    I mean The fantasy side is cool and all, Some of my sorcerer's are old fashioned, and recall the middle ages like it was yesterday. I would just like a wold which feels old and historic, Timeless even, but also has kept up with modern technology. I like it when modern technology and medieval ideas clash.
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • MaNiPuLaTedFuZeMaNiPuLaTedFuZe Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm hoping to see some improvements to stairs. The "normal" stairs are nice but looking through the Gallery at some of the amazing work people have made, I felt like trying my hand at something more substantial and decided to mimic some floor plans from real life but a lot of the plans I looked at had some sort of spiraling/U/L shaped stairs which aren't possible (unless a pack adds them in which tell me which one so I can buy it) unless you want to cheese it with split leveling but it doesn't seem very professional. I had some Ideas about splitting the current stairs in halves and thirds then adding something like a landing stair level that can have flooring applied to it or even just the stair-steps' textures. I don't know how much of a task it is but I definitely think it's worth looking into.
  • B3L7A_G0thB3L7A_G0th Posts: 39 Member
    Worlds and Households-
    *Create a World (Build your home over an entire world or make it less than 10X10, control what kinds of sims spawn there)
    *Containment cell for Sims of all ages instead of just inanimate objects
    *Being able to customize more than the default maximum in CAS; customizing the maximum number of sims in a house
    *A world dedicated to the study of death and the reaper

New lifestates
    *Zombie
    *Werewolf
    *Robot
    *Witch
    *Mermaid

New animals/ pets
    *Horse
    *Wolf
    *Parrot
    My Sims ID is KillerRaven125

Send me a friend request on The Sims 3 Exchange website so we can share builds!

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    If it's possible to use the action "Replace Fences with..." to alter the fence styles on decks, make it also work with house walls to create circular rooms. Also, matching doors and windows to have more widths and maybe more colour variations for outfits.
    2quwd7.gif

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited June 2019
    Farming Expansion with Nectar making, cows, chicken, sheep, horses, riding skill, mechanical rodeo bull, haystack WooHoo <3 , Eco-friendly trait Off The Grid gameplay (Solar cooking, off the Grid Lot trait, alternative eco-friendly ways to fulfill needs like outhouse or solar cooking stove, hippies, solar panels)

D8K8ySbWsAYqTF_?format=jpg&name=medium
    a256aFi.gif
    Better CAS customization (more than 8 sims being customizable in CAS, and when there are more, you can scroll through all of them); an unlimited amount of sims being the maximum amount of sims in a household

A Prehistoric inspired world (Could have dinosaurs, etc; cavemen; and rock+bone-based BB items (like a bed, sofa, chairs, toilet, bathtub, grill, stove, sink, fridge, stairs, rock carving+prehistoric bone decorations decorations, prehistoric plant life, etc);

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)
    Floor tool in BB

• Rashel1456Rashel1456 Posts: 36 Member
    > @annyhalloween said:
    > I am really wishing for adding cars and making some more profession as gameplay and would be cool too add new professions as a mechanic and of course, I always loved Sims 3 for having horses in Pets edition so would be great to have them in Sims 4 as well... so fingers crossed to be heard by amazing game developers <3

@annyhalloween i hope so to
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    edited June 2019
    [Deleted] since magic and mermaids are coming next moving to wants after those
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
    edited June 2019
    [Deleted]
    edited June 2019
    ??? EP that will likely never be made
    (some of these could even be added to magic gp who knows but em are less likely parts however so keeping this)

- medieval world
    - dragons
    - dragon eggs
    - HOW ABOUT DRAGON HIDDEN LOT,
    FANTASY WORLD HIDDEN LOT??? ANYONE???
    like how there is sixam you could have sort of gate in that medieval city?
    - or there could also be just like a fantasy kingdom lot? and no world?
    you'd just pop out a gate anywhere and it would take you to dragon paradise?
    - could also ''send dragon back home'' like with aliens or choose not to after you have raised the baby dragon?
    -interactions with dragons really sims 3 didn't have much and it made me so sad because they were like decorations
    maybe there could be like some dragon animated object if they added enough animation and interaction idk?

Ode to makin magic
    - that rollercoaster circus amusement park weirdness needs to come back
    - haunted houses?
    -circus career?
    - who knows just make it weird and fast
    some things that really should have been there already:

- ROMANCE INTERACTIONS OF ANY KIND (there is far too few)
    - COUPLE DANCES OF ANY KIND + slowdancing
    - more woohoo options (because um.. yeah)

-more after school activities
    -those hobby equipment from sims 3 tbh
    there was so much just give me some hobbies

-ladder stairs (tiny houses get so complicated to make without these please can i have one tile stairs of any kind)
    - spiral stairs
    - split level rooms (or some sort of stage thing to use)

- car object to use on lot just to click travel or woohoo in it u know kinda like in sims 2 could possibly be just a stuff pack with garage objects and cars and couple interactions on the car objects maybe u could build one (like u can do with rockets) race on lot? OH motorcycle races like in urbz? you had that one ;)

-hammocks (and woohoo in them yes thats what I call epic woohoo)

- being able to store like 90% of things (photographs etc) in your sims inventory to chests because
    I don't know why we need mod for such basic thing
    - burglars
    wait I forgot
    - world with no house shells just forest lakes bonds etc and empty lots please? maybe mountain? maybe sea? just only nature so we can truly set the look for entire city without having style issues
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I'm afraid that if Magic/Spellcasters come in a Game Pack, then all we'll get are Witches, and I want more types of spellcasters than Witches after waiting this long for another Occult. I want to be able to make any type of caster I want, whether Druid, Voodoo Mambo, Witch, Enchanter, Shaman, etc. and be able to choose a type of magic for them to wield, like Plant, Animal, Elemental, Summoning, Potions, Necromancy, Charms, etc. I want Magic to incorporate into the world around them, to have brooms sweeping the house by themselves, to have effects and objects and implements. I want Zombies and Ghosts to be affected by Necromancers, gardening to be influenced by plant magic, I want potions that create a Jekyll/Hyde effect on a normal Sim. I want a whole lot of magical options and influences, so much that it would require an entire EP dedicated to it because I want it to be extensive and well done. And...I want a FEAR EMOTION!
    #Team Occult
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I would also love to see University or an Asylum/Prison style pack (basically any place where you could have autonomous roommates

I love adventure type packs I really enjoyed World Adventures in Sims 3 maybe they have this already I am behind in the Sims 4 packs lol

I would love World Creation!

I was thinking and this could be crazy but

Have Player Characters or My Households, NPCS/Townies, and Utility Characters or whatever name designation you prefer (utility characters are those characters that keep the community running like firefighters and baristas and stuff)

Player characters can be altered to the heart's content and are under your control

Townies and Utility Characters don't have to be manually altered they can be left default but it should be possible to alter their names and appearances without causing issues such as they lose skills or their assigned jobs. I am sure we have all noticed when you try and edit a bartender how they lose Mixologist in their title and are immediately replaced. This should not happen. I also think if you start dating an NPC and ask them to move in with you that they should remain autonomous for more spontaneous interactions. A button in general that allows you to choose which characters in a household that you actively control and which you do not would also work.

They have made Sims 4 more discreet lets say and this is great for younger players but I think there should be a setting so that as an adult player your relationships are less censored or at least more like the older versions of the game and in the adult version NPCs should be able to initiate more romantic interactions where as in the kid-safe version romantic interactions would not occur spontaneously.

That's really good stuff. I'd just like to be able to hire someone and direct them to actually do what I said to/hired you for.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
    i would love to be able to have dual community/residential lots. like a building with a bar downstairs but lofts upstairs? or maybe a coffee shop downstairs and the owner's family lives in a connected unit.

I actually wrote a post about multipurpose lots. I miss them. It'd be cool to have a corner store you live above. Or a mall. Or like mine, that is one place, with multiple options inside.

And apartment buildings you own.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
    Ultimately:
    Roman-Greek-Egyptian Adventures. Would love to explore ancient temples of Rome, Athens and Cairo and find legendary artifacts from those Areas.
    Poseidon/Neptune's Trident โ€ข Command The Sea and Storms
    Aphrodite's Amulet โ€ข Ultimate Love Spell, makes the wearer fall (Obsessively) in love with with the person who gave it to them.
    Hand of Midas โ€ข The golden touch, turns anything into a golden statue.
    Eye of Anubis โ€ข Awaken Mummies from their eternal slumber
    Eye of Medusa โ€ข Turn people to Stone (Destroy the Eye of Medusa will revert the curse.)
    Eye of the Fates โ€ข The Ultimate Crystal Ball, Tells the player the near future of where their game is going.
    Those are the sort of things I would want in my museums. and have my other characters break in to museums and steal.

Werewolves GP World: 18th-20th Century themes, Great Gatsby, Newport, RI Mansions but instead of them Coastal beach front estates, It would be nicer if they were sort of secluded Forest, estates with a view of the city to the south.
    total of 5-6 Massive Lots, 3 Lots should be 100x100, and 2 should be 64x64, I have about 5 lots that are going to be huge estates. one of them the 100x100 would belong to my werewolf family, the Jordans, which are modeled after Vanderbilt

Farming GP - I have built a farm in windenburg but It would look better in a French World: Parisian City and a Country Side. with lots big enough to Place my Chateau and over look the farm, vineyard and Orchard.
    Hogs/Pigs, Bulls/Cows, Chickens, Maybe Horses, and Goats and Alpaca

Sorcerers EP - with Providence/Brooklynn, New England New York, Coastal City, I want a Good City world this time.
    I mean The fantasy side is cool and all, Some of my sorcerer's are old fashioned, and recall the middle ages like it was yesterday. I would just like a wold which feels old and historic, Timeless even, but also has kept up with modern technology. I like it when modern technology and medieval ideas clash.

Awesome. Are you into steampunk as a world option?
    Worlds and Households-
    *Create a World (Build your home over an entire world or make it less than 10X10, control what kinds of sims spawn there)
    *Containment cell for Sims of all ages instead of just inanimate objects
    *Being able to customize more than the default maximum in CAS; customizing the maximum number of sims in a house
    *A world dedicated to the study of death and the reaper

New lifestates
    *Zombie
    *Werewolf
    *Robot
    *Witch
    *Mermaid

New animals/ pets
    *Horse
    *Wolf
    *Parrot

Grimm World sounds awesome

-ladder stairs (tiny houses get so complicated to make without these please can i have one tile stairs of any kind)
    - spiral stairs

- car object to use on lot just to click travel or woohoo in it u know kinda like in sims 2 could possibly be just a stuff pack with garage objects and cars and couple interactions on the car objects maybe u could build one (like u can do with rockets) race on lot? OH motorcycle races like in urbz? you had that one ;)

- being able to store like 90% of things (photographs etc) in your sims inventory to chests because
    - burglars

I like everything except burglars they were annoying. So were zombies. And you should check out my supernatural post. We have a lot of similar ideas.
    I want to see new bed types and sleep options. And not just the normal bunk or loft options.

I want:
    1. The option to sleep on the floor, they have bed options that are worse than letting your sim pass out. You could sleep on the ground outside under the stars. No sleeping bag.
    B. Sims that like firmer support would love it.
    2. Futons like they have in Asian countries. The ones that you roll out and sleep on, like pallets. You could have more room in tiny apartments and homes, because your bed literally gets folded and put on a shelf when not in use.
    3. Additional options on favorite sleeping apparatuses and firmness.
    B. Sims who like firm, hard, soft, cushiony support. And in those likes, have the levels of comfortableness.

We could keep the ones we have now as basic ones that anyone can use. But the newer ones that match their likes, could give positive or negative buffs.
    4. The sims who share beds should be able to customize their side. Or compromise to find a bed that works for both of them.
    LSM36 wrote: ยป

- spiral stairs

- burglars

I like everything except burglars they were annoying. So were zombies. And you should check out my supernatural post. We have a lot of similar ideas.

yeah don't want that ts3 zombie mess but I like the burglar if they add option to catch them or call police tho because idk i just feel like alien abductions are not enough surprise events for sims 4 it gets kinda boring just having my wealthy sims chilling in their house
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited June 2019
    - University
    - Witches
    - Cars
    - Story progression
    - Swimmable Oceans
    - Mermaids
    - Boat houses
    - Cemetaries
    - Active police & firefighter NPCs

All I need for my game to be complete
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

- spiral stairs

- burglars

I want this stuff to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    How about fixing the kissing interaction? Just about all the time when my Sims kiss each other, their hands that's supposed to be resting on their backs looks like it's 10cm away from it.
    2quwd7.gif

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited June 2019
    Here's some of the things I want to see this year be lucky to get one or two of them.

Expansions: Generations - Beach
    Game Pack: Romance
    Stuff Pack: Arcade
    Patches: Cars - Unleashed babies - Preteens - L-shaped stairs
    What I'd like to see added to these packs
    - Ocean surfing
    - Pool slide
    - Lounge chair
    - Sunbathing
    - Life guard npc
    - In-ground hot tub
    - Volleyball