Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hunt or Be Hunted: A Sims 4 Reality Show: THIRTEENTH EPISODE OF THE SITCOM (Season 2 of High Hopes)

1565758596062...Next

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Hey, I know The Circus is prime priority next to RL, but will this continue anytime soon? :)

Maybe....(the answer is yes, I’ve started work on the next episode)

Yay! :smiley: I've been wondering for almost a year how they'll ever see Irma again. :o

I sincerely apologise for keeping you waiting for so long, but I promise Irma will be back...

Apology accepted. :3
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    So... :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited June 2018
    Wrong thread
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Oh...the last episode of Outside the Target was in 2017...oh boy, I'm horrified it's been that long.
    I've been working on the next episode. :)

It's coming...
    Bumpidipbumpbump
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I have finally finished filming for the next episode. :# It took me so long, I apologise.

But it will come soon. I have loads of free time now, with uni finished for the semester, so I will work my butt off to get the next episode of this out, and the next episode of The Circus, and the next week of Two Houses!

Tiger is a busy simmer. :p
    I have finally finished filming for the next episode. :# It took me so long, I apologise.

But it will come soon. I have loads of free time now, with uni finished for the semester, so I will work my butt off to get the next episode of this out, and the next episode of The Circus, and the next week of Two Houses!

TJ: Ugh, finally. Oh and Tiger, you still owe me my paycheck from Episode One.
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

But seriously can't wait, do you know what will come first and when it will come?

c6fj8ujnodut.png

But....I’m sure Greta’s paid him in more than just money. He’s got no need to complain...

But seriously can't wait, do you know what will come first and when it will come?

Obviously this first in the next few days, then it’ll be one or the other depending on what I figure, probably The Circus next, given I have more time to get everything set up in Sims 3. The Circus is more posed and meticulous after all, so likely that next...though I have already filmed some of it ;)

But....I’m sure Greta’s paid him in more than just money. He’s got no need to complain...

TJ: I am hoping for your face's sake that you are not suggesting something with Greta...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Here it is, risen from the grave, a literal zombie, the ninth episode of Outside the Target. Read it here. Enjoy!

@twiddle3 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @Alleenmens @Turner @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer
    I was originally going to continue read Birka BACC but I guess this'll work too. Off to read it during my breaks. :)
    Banner.png
    edited June 2019
    TJ: A New Episode, bloody brilliant!
    Post edited by YJB19299 on
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    So in short:
    We might lose Chanel, Ted and Marsha?! Noooooooooo :scream: (Though I'm sure Odessa wouldn't mind Marsha's demise.
    Banner.png
    edited October 2019
    Ooh boy, I think in the current state TJ seems to be right now, it would not be a good idea telling him that his best friend plans to move out with the family :joy:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Booooooooo! is not what I hear when a new episode of Outside the Target is released! The eleventh episode, and the spooky Halloween special, is here! Enjoy!

@twiddle3 @lovesstorms @Penguinwa101 @Alleenmens @Turner @M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer
    edited November 2019
    TwoThree notes:

Marsha as Da Kween XD

TJ actually looks a lot like Johnny Depp like this. A pirate costume would've suited him better, or else maybe a candy man? ;)

Why is Ben there? He's never appeared on High Hopes before. 🤔

I think the 'Let's go hunt London Howard' plot wasn't the best choice here though, it felt like Clyde randomly came with it out of the blue - Having the entire gang crash Jason's party or just organise their own and then in either scenario everything goes hilariously wrong would've been a more interesting story that would fit the holiday theme better. And Jocelyn and Bradley then could bring Jamie along with his first Trick-or-Treat. :)
    Banner.png
    Ben’s there cause he can be there, I initially planned heaps of familiar faces in costume but decided against too many. Those initial pics before Chanel and Greta were really just for the viewer :)

The London Howard plot was always planned, I only changed it to a Halloween special too last minute, thought it would just be weird and fun, and not just a typical Halloween special with a party and such :) but hopefully you’ll like next episode’s plot instead
    Ben’s there cause he can be there, I initially planned heaps of familiar faces in costume but decided against too many. Those initial pics before Chanel and Greta were really just for the viewer :)

But why did Ben (and Giles for that matter, he hasn't appeared on High Hopes either I just looked up) get chosen over those other heaps of familiar faces in costume? Ben and Giles lack the plot relevance that Grape, Izzy and the hosts do have. A viewer who has only read this show doesn't know who Ben and Giles are. Why not Dustin? Why not Jason? Why not Jupiter? Why not someone from S1, who has appeared in the sitcom? (Moira, Brock & Thalia, Matthew & Stella). The viewer knows them. Ben and Giles are complete strangers to them.
    Banner.png