Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I can host again, but only as a last resort since I only did it three days ago.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Im probably gonna take a mafia break for a bit. Idk.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    edited May 2019
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I got nightkilled early in the Mafia Champs. Sorry, y'all. XD Dang, who knew people who didn't know much about me would also nightkill me early. Hahaha.

Oof. My game's coming up in a few days. I lasted long as the last Mafioso in the practice game, but there was a bit of luck to it. Here's hoping I'll do well enough in my game

If you're mafia in the real game, I think you can do it. From what I'm seeing, a 17 player game with 4 mafia is good for mafia. Easier hiding. 😂

Was your practice game using the same setup as this year's event?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited May 2019

I think just go for it. We'll just have small filler games until Plumbob comes back since he's more free in June.
    FwDXXd5.gif

I think just go for it. We'll just have small filler games until Plumbob comes back since he's more free in June.

Well, June's tomorrow. That shouldn't take too long! I'm just kidding. Rose, I'm gonna host again.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I think I'm going to do a Castaway theme...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Will update the masterlist in a bit.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

I should be able to host soon :sweat_smile:
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    By the way guys, I’ve been wondering, who the heck made the website for Mafia? I had know idea this was a big king and now I’m hearing about tournaments or something like that. Do they do this in other forums also?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I got nightkilled early in the Mafia Champs. Sorry, y'all. XD Dang, who knew people who didn't know much about me would also nightkill me early. Hahaha.

Oof. My game's coming up in a few days. I lasted long as the last Mafioso in the practice game, but there was a bit of luck to it. Here's hoping I'll do well enough in my game

If you're mafia in the real game, I think you can do it. From what I'm seeing, a 17 player game with 4 mafia is good for mafia. Easier hiding. 😂

Yep. The setup is pretty town-sided, but the powers only last until day 4 anyway.

It just so happens that my buddies were
    a. Lynched on day 1
    b. Shot by the vig
    c. Investigated by the cop

So I was s_crewed
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I did get assigned to the "nice people" game though, so here's hoping the people are more easygoing
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    After reading DeKay's bio in the game, I just realized why the Mafia killed her so early :joy: They must've been threatened

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    After reading DeKay's bio in the game, I just realized why the Mafia killed her so early :joy: They must've been threatened

What was it?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

BIO:
    My fellow mafia friends call me scum slayer. It started out as a joke cuz I was so certain that a player in the game was scum but no one listened to me. And in the end, I was right. And so I made it like an inside joke. But the more we played, the more we see that I'm quite good at finding scums.

My fav anecdote is that one time I voted all the scums and got all of 3 them lynched 3 days a row. It was a perfect lynch!

BIO:
    My fellow mafia friends call me scum slayer. It started out as a joke cuz I was so certain that a player in the game was scum but no one listened to me. And in the end, I was right. And so I made it like an inside joke. But the more we played, the more we see that I'm quite good at finding scums.

My fav anecdote is that one time I voted all the scums and got all of 3 them lynched 3 days a row. It was a perfect lynch!

Understandable :joy:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited June 2019

Yep. The setup is pretty town-sided, but the powers only last until day 4 anyway.

It just so happens that my buddies were
    a. Lynched on day 1
    b. Shot by the vig
    c. Investigated by the cop

So I was s_crewed

How I wish the game I was in is like this. :D Mafia is wrecking town right now, I think. *sigh* I'm not enlightened yet but I think I know who the baddies are.

DAT BIO THO. :joy::joy:
    It's funny cuz one of the players read that and said I'm someone who is bitter to lynch a person until they get lynched and would push others to do it, and in my head, I'm just like... actually that perfect lynch was cuz people were inactive and my votes were held the longest. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Mouselline wrote: »
    By the way guys, I’ve been wondering, who the heck made the website for Mafia? I had know idea this was a big king and now I’m hearing about tournaments or something like that. Do they do this in other forums also?

You mean the Mafia Champs event at Mafia Universe? I don't know who created it but it's like an official website, kinda like this forum but for mafia games. :D

There are like 200+ other communities who play mafia and their representatives all compete in this Championship.

I'm the representative for this site. Icey is for UM (this other site that some of the simmers here created themselves).
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited June 2019
    I did get assigned to the "nice people" game though, so here's hoping the people are more easygoing

My game this year has pretty okay people. Not as bad as last year's... Yikes... I was totally wrecked. Hahaaha.

I just joined the Champs Spec Discord server just now and I was reading back to the other people's thoughts and stuff and one of them was like, "DeKay...? That name sounds familiar..." And another person said, "DeKay was the one who got lynched D1 last year."

IT'S SO BAD THAT PEOPLE STILL REMEMBER IT AFTER A YEAR. I'M DEAD. And there's like about 17 games, I think, per year? Not counting the semi finals and finals. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif

My game this year has pretty okay people. Not as bad as last year's... Yikes... I was totally wrecked. Hahaaha.

I just joined the Champs Spec Discord server just now and I was reading back to the other people's thoughts and stuff and one of them was like, "DeKay...? That name sounds familiar..." And another person said, "DeKay was the one who got lynched D1 last year."

IT'S SO BAD THAT PEOPLE STILL REMEMBER IT AFTER A YEAR. I'M DEAD. And there's like about 17 games, I think, per year? Not counting the semi finals and finals. LOL.

Oof, they still remember. That's gonna be hard to live down :joy:

At least you got killed N2 this time

You know what? I've always wanted to be a meme, so that's nice. 👌😁
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited June 2019

Lol If thats what u want

32eoy1.jpg

32eoy1.jpg

Iconic
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

32ep4q.jpg