Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight May 31st - A week on The Sims Forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Hey Simmers!

It's Friday, and I'm here ready to recommend you some great threads for you to check out this week!

But first things first: can you guess why I chose the following screenshot for today's Friday Highlight?

e81kc7wad6xo.png
Screenshot by @meerkattime, found here

What were you doing June 2nd, 2009? Many Simmers in the world were playing a new game for the first time that day - it's been (almost) 10 years since The Sims 3 arrived to our lives!

Thanks everyone for reading, hope you enjoyed these threads as much as I did!

I'll be back next week with more. In the meantime, suggestions are welcomed! ;)

Haaaappy weekend!
-Mai

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I didn't play ts3 hehe. I'm thinking about buying it though... Just so I can go to University and have more supernaturals.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Wow, sims 3 has been that old already? I remember the day of release.. it was summer :) There went all my exams for that upcoming year :D
    And thanks again for including my thread. Hope to see a lot more lovely suggestion there!
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Happy Birthday The Sims 3. :)
    :) Smile!

• WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 367 Member
    Ironically I revved up Sims 3 earlier this week and have been rotating through each of the wonderful worlds. :) Happy anniversary.
  • SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    > @Deenab said:
    > Ironically I revved up Sims 3 earlier this week and have been rotating through each of the wonderful worlds. :) Happy anniversary.

I too have been attempting to play my TS3 (sooo laggy though). I really, REALLY, miss the dynamic play (swimming in the ocean, soccer, jamming with other sims, frisbee, etc.)... ahhh nostalgia.
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    I misread and thought the title said
    No Friday Highlights
    :'( Then I drank some coffee and came back.
    Phew! So happy now. :smiley:
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Never played 3, but happy anniversary! It was the only one I skipped lol. Congrats to all who got mentioned this week! <3
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Around June 2nd 2009 I was probably playing something outside.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    TS3 is good. I recommend TS4 players who haven't played it before to get it!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited June 2019
    Wow! Has it been 10 years already?

@EA_Mai I sent a feedback PM message to you and some of the other EA's and thought I had discovered something new and could edit PM's by going back a page, but they appeared as separate messages, so, I apologise, as I didn't realise that they would be separate messages. Please delete and only keep the latest, thank you.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• AzureLamAzureLam Posts: 18 Member
    I remembered last time I played the Sims 3 was 2013, 6 years passed but the Sims insists and still brings fun for me.
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Of all the things I miss about Sims 3, I miss the color options the most. Making a Sim's hair layered colors, going nuts and making someone's shirt match her eyes, decorating my daughter's room in shades of pink that went together without being too much; an artist's dream!

Some said I took things too far, but my heart says I took it just far enough. ;)
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    Thank you so much @EA_Mai , I feel so honored to be mentioned ♥♥♥
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited June 2019
    This thread on the sims 4 forums :)
    Happy 10 year anniversary to the sims 3 B)
    15 years of simming total for me :o
    Time flys

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon