Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

JETSET SEASON 3 ** THE FINAL EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW **

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Feeling kind of nervous about this one :grimace:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Feeling kind of nervous about this one :grimace:

You're right at that. Feel the tension between you rise as the numbers fall. >:) Remember - only 3 will become finalists...
    Banner.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I've finally caught up on the episodes I missed, a lot of stuff happened...

Pearl and Wendi have been eliminated. 😲 (which I already knew because I saw the comments before lol)

Iris seems to be losing it a little.

Poor Oliver misses Benjie and Melinda.

Can't believe Hannes punched Meredith in the face, what a saggy old b******!

Love the spells Meredith and Freya did to eachother. >:) it will be fun to see what else they get up to.

Looks like Euphelia is getting a bit friendly with Meredith. 😱

Yay back to the Jetsetter!!

kittymeow wrote: »

Pearl and Wendi have been eliminated. 😲 (which I already knew because I saw the comments before lol)

Love the spells Meredith and Freya did to eachother. >:) it will be fun to see what else they get up to.

And who knows what hyjinx they'll get up to on the Jetsetter? ;) What if... Meredith and Freya accidentally cast love spells on eachother?? :joy:
    Banner.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

HEY! I know what Hannes did was wrong, but no need to insult my old child :cry:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Hey, how is the progress? :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Hey, how is the progress? :)

Less than I was hoping for. :/ Going through a bit of a writer's block, alas.
    Banner.png
    Screenshot-135.jpg
    Going straight for the kidney! :scream:

Screenshot-128.jpg
    And Freya seems eerily satisfied seeing that happen, :o
    Banner.png
    Screenshot-135.jpg

Screenshot-128.jpg

Hannes: Lucas, if you wanted my kidney, you could have just asked...
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Probably needed to sell it for a new computer
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Screenshot-135.jpg

Screenshot-128.jpg

Hannes: Lucas, if you wanted my kidney, you could have just asked...

Something like:
    Lucas: "Hannes, can I please grab your kidney straight out of your tummy so I can sell it on Sim-Bay for money?"
    Hannes: "Sure, go ahead."
    Banner.png

Better make enough money to buy that HD 32 inch screen. :o
    Banner.png

And that new RTX graphics card <3

And that new RTX graphics card <3

Anything to have the best of the best. ;)
    Banner.png
    Screenshot-210.jpg

Despite tanning not being very effective when you're covered in a thick fluffy fur coat, I still really like this picture. :)
    Banner.png
    Gotta get some vitamin D still :D

Our vet actually ordered us to take our dog out during the mornings to improve her health, and she's covered in fur. Now it's not really needed, but she enjoyed it so much that it's part of her regular routine now :D Because she'd bark and paw at the door now that she knows what's outside

edited May 2019
    Only the Ranking scene and the 'Previously on'-scene to write. And after that it's Episode time. :)
    Though I gotta grab lunch first. Good luck and lots of wisdom for the upcoming Elimination...

Screenshot-76.jpgScreenshot-87.jpgScreenshot-100.jpg

We're back on the Jetsetter and good news: we'll stay there for the rest of the season. But what did you miss the most?
    Elixers, Spa or Chocolate Fountain?

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299

@HayloHusky @bgkub
    Banner.png
    CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN

Great news: my laptop's wifi connection got mixed up and I had to restart my laptop entirely. Now the entire episode layout is mixed up, so I gotta fix that now first. :expressionless:
    Banner.png
    THE LATEST EPISODE HAS AIRED NOW!

Sing%2Bx4.gif | | | Up%2Bx4.gif

Episode 10 - HORIZON

Please enjoy the read!

@ChocoCub @icmnfrsh @kittymeow @lillibattenberg @ninjakid150 @Smarties100 @Tigerblu11 @x_MG_x @YJB19299

@HayloHusky @bgkub

Please use spoiler tags when sharing your thoughts on this thread, to keep things fun for people who have yet to read the episode.
    [*spoiler]Just remove the *'s in this format[/*spoiler]

Coming up next:

A Challenge. As a small preparation for this I'd strongly recommend taking a look at the objects on the Jetsetter.

Jetsetters - feel free to send me DRE's you'd like to have in Episode 11.

Good luck and lots of wisdom.
    Banner.png
    Wait...Jerry?

And WOW. I was not expecting an elimination screen immediately after the song and dance. Unless...it's a trick?

Hmmm....

Wait...Jerry?

And WOW. I was not expecting an elimination screen immediately after the song and dance. Unless...it's a trick?

Hmmm....
    Fun fact: I actually sent Haylo a music note too. Still a a shame Jerry left so early, his brother took a lot of their limelight. Now things are evened out a bit though. ;)

Ah, barnacles! You caught me in the act. :o Now I have to rewrite next episodes planning to change the plottwists. :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    Okay, reaction.
    "Coooome sail with uuuuus..." I will officially have that stuck in my head all weekend.
    So good to see everyone's reactions.
    Operation Ethan 😂
    And, of course, the Elimination... it's really sad that Hannes and Jayda left, but my main reaction is HOW THE BLING BLANG DIGGARIGGADONG DID ICEY AND I SURVIVE?!!!!??!?? I was so sure we were going to lose there... now I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    Jacob_Banner.png
    Okay, reaction.
    "Coooome sail with uuuuus..." I will officially have that stuck in my head all weekend.
    So good to see everyone's reactions.
    Operation Ethan 😂
    And, of course, the Elimination... it's really sad that Hannes and Jayda left, but my main reaction is HOW THE BLING BLANG DIGGARIGGADONG DID ICEY AND I SURVIVE?!!!!??!?? I was so sure we were going to lose there... now I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
    You will? Good. XD Have been through that since I watched Total Drama World Tour years ago. ;)

Never give up on the game. ;) Like Min Hee sang in episode 1: Anything Goes.
    Banner.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Screenshot-84.jpg

Okay this is going to haunt everyone's sleep.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.