Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruKate is leaving

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
DELETED
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Comments

• Options
    KitOnlyHumanKitOnlyHuman Posts: 2,586 Member
    Thank you for all the good you have done for our community.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Good luck, Kate! Cuddle and enjoy your time with that precious little baby boy of yours - before you know it he will be all grown.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Let's all wish her a fond farewell. :)

pQDg0Mk.png

Wishing all the best of luck to you, SimGuruKate. Thanks for all you have done for us.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Don't be a stranger @SimGuruKate ! Hope to see you around and thanks for everything!

tenor.gif
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    @SimGuruKate You were a wonderful community manager that really helped opened the communication between the Sims team and the community. You were a dream come to true to many of us. Thank you for all you did for the team, the community and the game changers. You are truly going to be missed as the CM but know you'll still be around as one of us Simmers in the community.
    057.jpg

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    It's always sad to see people leave. :( Good luck with everything you do in the future. <3
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    @SimGuruKate, I'm sorry to see you go; you did some really good things for this community. I honestly think discussions are less toxic now, and that's partly due to your influence. Good luck in the future, and keep that red bathrobe!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Why are all the good gurus leaving?! :(
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Best of luck to you and your family, @SimGuruKate ! Thanks for all the great things you did for the community. We'll miss you! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Have a great time Kate and enjoy your family :)
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    All the best to you and your family, Kate. I will remember those sweet eyebrows on your son. They are the cutest ever!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I'll miss you Kate. You were the best communicator yet.

Our loss is your family and pets' gain. Enjoy the freedom. :)<3
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    See you around Kate! <3
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    We will miss you Kate so so much!!!

Wall-Smart-Designs-Colleague-Leaving-Gift-Present-Coffee-Mug-New-Job-Good-Luck-Gift-Leaving-Present-Work-Office-Coworker-Goodbye-Leaving-Farewell-WSDMUG1391-1514145304.jpg
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    All the best moving forward~
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Thank you for all you did. Good luck with everything life brings your way.
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited May 2019
    As a community manager, you were a much needed breath of fresh air @SimGuruKate. This community is a better place because of your part in it. You leave a mighty big bathrobe to fill. I wish you much luck in your future endeavors, as well as peace, health, and happiness for you and your family. <3 Thank you.
    wHxt7LA.png[\spoiler]
    Post edited by Pamtastic72 on
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I wish you the best, Kate. We'll miss you ! Thank you for everything :)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I'll miss you Kate, but...

Muahahahaha... Now I won't feel bad about stealing Bob away from you!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Dang, Kate! But I'm really happy to see from Twitter that you're staying on Sims Twitter & have a Tumblr now, because we could always tell you really love the game. And having been there, done that with family care needing priority, I can say it's worth it in the long run. Your time here was worth it for us. You've left us better :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    bye good luck
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Well, at least now you'll have more time to play the game and less headaches from people like me. :D Seriously, all the best to you in whatever life throws your way.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    Well, at least now you'll have more time to play the game and less headaches from people like me. :D Seriously, all the best to you in whatever life throws your way.

As much as I'll miss her as CM I'm really happy she'll have time to share more of her simming gameplay with us. Maybe I'll actually play my SimGuru household.

5IZqt4V.png
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Sad to see you go, but also glad we'll still be in touch via the internet!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top