Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your Sims 4 confessions/obsessions?

13...Next

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited May 2019
    Obsession: Creating Sims who are Creative and Good.
    Confession: I spend untold hours downloading custom content.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • PreCiiousPreCiious Posts: 353 Member
    edited November 2019
    _________
    Post edited by PreCiious on
  • dadvansdadvans Posts: 24 Member
    Obsession: I love playing big families because sim genetics is one of my favorite parts of the game
    Confession: I complain the entire time I actually have to play the kids because if they don't score extremely high in all achievement goals and skills then i get stressed out and whiny about it
  • notasmokealarm09notasmokealarm09 Posts: 240 Member
    Obsession: I have developed an obsession with gardening in Sims. I blame my IRL black thumb, so I live out my gardening fantasies in game.

Confession: I will always peek in CAS to see how a toddler will look when they grow up.
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Confessions:
    - I constantly record and take screenshots of my sims as if I'm directing a TV show or movie, pausing and getting the right angles/lighting. I am almost positive I have over 18,000 recorded videos in my saved files.
    - I never have gotten past the second generation mostly because I want my teens to go to college (if/when the pack comes out)
    - Yesterday I accidentally killed a sim while she was attempting to do the polar plunge :disappointed:

New obsession:
    -The social media career and fame! I AM OBSESSED. I love recording new videos and coming up with funny/interesting titles. My sim has become the most popular vlogger with about 10 mil followers and currently a 4-star celeb! It allows me to get creative and to take my sim out of their comfort zone, attending more events, trying new things, and socializing more.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    Obsession: Spending hours on creating the perfect house for a family...but not playing in it afterwards.
    Confession: Deleting all elders in the game...I know...I'm a monster 😑
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Obsession: Must download all the starter-lots I see on the gallery!!! I love starters <3 I have one tray for saving sims and one tray for a bazillion starters and a few community-lots.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I am a chronic restarter. In just about every game I play, The Sims titles included, I am met with the irresistible urge to abandon my current play through and begin again for no other reason that I can.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    I am a chronic restarter. In just about every game I play, The Sims titles included, I am met with the irresistible urge to abandon my current play through and begin again for no other reason that I can.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Obsessions: Vampires. My only family is my vamp legacy. When I do play another sim its to get them where I want them skill wise to marry them to one of my current generation.

Confessions: I delete every elder and ghost I see. I also delete every townie that is wearing glasses or any of the hats. I think pets are whiny, annoying and completely unrealistic with their sicknesses. I choose my gen to play completely on who is cutest :/
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Obsessions: Creating Japanese sims. I don't know why but the culture fascinates me so much.

Confessions: Some of you people are making me rage.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!

Confession: I relate
  • _starfrog_starfrog Posts: 84 Member
    confession: i make my sims lock each other in rooms & murder their entire families

obsession: my ever-growing graveyard
    still using fabric softener
  • Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    Obsession: CAS. I love making outfits and making over sims. I spend a lot of time doing that.

Confession. I almost NEVER build my own houses or community lots. The gallery is my bff.. I love to renovate and decorate though.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited June 2019
    Confession: Yeah, not for the forums... >:)
    Obsession: Have to get the basic starter skill points on new sims to the point of distraction from my story line in a new save.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Pokemonlove33Pokemonlove33 Posts: 115 Member
    Confession: I love making Sims houses purely because I'm terrible at making them. I'm okay with making the insides look okay but the outsides are so bad they tend to look hilarious. I can't even apply roofs right. :D
    Windmill, windmill for the land, turn forever hand in hand It's coming up, it's DARE What's the matter with me? Turning us into monsters, turning us into fire It's the music that we choose The verdict doesn't love our soul Everybody party time I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad Magic make no sound
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Confession: Girl pants on Boy Sims

MstXpcO.png

I believe the expression prevailing in the vernacular is "Yaaaas, queen!"
  • sofiavp17sofiavp17 Posts: 7 New Member
    Obsession: Having my sims get pregnant constantly! >:)
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member

I too suffer from the scourge of restart-itis, but not so much in TS4. In other types of games (especially RPGs) it’s a major issue for me.
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Obsession: Must download all the starter-lots I see on the gallery!!! I love starters <3 I have one tray for saving sims and one tray for a bazillion starters and a few community-lots.

How does one have more than one tray in game? @SilentKitty
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    I also LOVE starter houses too! Because playing without $ cheats is SO fun! <3@SilentKitty
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
    Obsession: Living in San Myshuno
    Confession: I make up cruel stories that mentally torture my sims to fulfill my sick, thriller loving personality
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »

MstXpcO.png

Honestly, screw gendered clothing! I think it looks hot. <3
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »

MstXpcO.png

Honestly, screw gendered clothing! I think it looks hot. <3