Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mafia Masterlist-Last Updated 6/24/21

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Alright, I posted the thread!! Here's the link, and good luck! forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/959028/nerd-and-dekays-harry-potter-mafia-sign-ups-open
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    When’s the next mafia game gonna be? I’m getting bored without one
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I can host the next game if nobody else is going to
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Can u put a Zombie Apocalypse Mafia on hold for me?
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Will update the list after school.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Will update the list after school.

Ok
    Me when i forget....😐
    Updating it now.
    Me when i forget....😐
    Updating it now.

Lol ur good
    You didn’t put my Mafia game on there
    Which one?
    Which one?

Zombie Apocalypse Mafia
    Oh. Im blind. Lol. Didnt see your request to be put on hold. XD. I thought I missed an actual game that had been done already. Lol.
    So I just updated the list and wanted to give you all a heads up that I will keep my list as updated as possible but am stuxk using my phone due to computer difficulties. Im probably going to try using it again for the first time in a while tommorow to see if it suddenly fixes itself and stops randomly freezing, but I might have to get it looked at. I just wanted to give you all a heads up that Im running totally on mobile so things may be slow. (And yes this will probably mean Bubbz's game with me will be kept on hold for a while because my template for mafia game hosting is on my laptop and I was in the process of editing it so we can host.)
    So I just updated the list and wanted to give you all a heads up that I will keep my list as updated as possible but am stuxk using my phone due to computer difficulties. Im probably going to try using it again for the first time in a while tommorow to see if it suddenly fixes itself and stops randomly freezing, but I might have to get it looked at. I just wanted to give you all a heads up that Im running totally on mobile so things may be slow. (And yes this will probably mean Bubbz's game with me will be kept on hold for a while because my template for mafia game hosting is on my laptop and I was in the process of editing it so we can host.)

Phone isn’t that bad. I prefer phone over comp. actually but that’s just because o don’t use the comp. for it as often... when’s the next mafia game? If no ones gonna host then I will
    When r we gonna have another game? Now that The other mafia is over and my Creature War is over I’m getting bored
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    When r we gonna have another game? Now that The other mafia is over and my Creature War is over I’m getting bored

No one is hosting so maybe you can host next if you want to.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »

No one is hosting so maybe you can host next if you want to.

Ok!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sweet.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I got nightkilled early in the Mafia Champs. Sorry, y'all. XD Dang, who knew people who didn't know much about me would also nightkill me early. Hahaha.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I got nightkilled early in the Mafia Champs. Sorry, y'all. XD Dang, who knew people who didn't know much about me would also nightkill me early. Hahaha.

Lol good try
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

rip. 😂
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Oof. My game's coming up in a few days. I lasted long as the last Mafioso in the practice game, but there was a bit of luck to it. Here's hoping I'll do well enough in my game

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    So who's hosting next?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg