Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Announcement"S" confirmed for EA Play

Comments

• suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    I knew if I stomped my feet and threw a tantrum, it would get results. The toddlers know how to handle situations like this.

LMAO hahahahhahhaha the only lesson we can learn from the toddlers
    It's sad between 10am and 12pm there are nothing interesting.

They keep The Sims 4 for the end in order to let the hardcore gamers go to lunch :D

Nah. They saved the best for last. Sports? Boring. Star Wars? Overrated. Violent games? Yawn!

Mood but I lowkey like violent games and Star Wars, but some of the sports games are repetitive.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »

They keep The Sims 4 for the end in order to let the hardcore gamers go to lunch :D

Nah. They saved the best for last. Sports? Boring. Star Wars? Overrated. Violent games? Yawn!

Mood but I lowkey like violent games and Star Wars, but some of the sports games are repetitive.

I rarely play violet games but Maneater the game were you play as a shark is one I'm going to make an exception with. It's been delayed but I expect it sometimes this Fall. Back to the Sims 4 I hope they also announce what the Next Stuffpack is going to be.
    suzyl3 wrote: »

I rarely play violet games but Maneater the game were you play as a shark is one I'm going to make an exception with. It's been delayed but I expect it sometimes this Fall. Back to the Sims 4 I hope they also announce what the Next Stuffpack is going to be.

Same here. I hope it's a Wedding SP like the concept art we saw from the Laundry Day votes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    why cant they just tell there faithful players something
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,229 Member
    edited May 2019

If EA Sports add Romance/Friendship feature like Mass Effect maybe I will begin to play to their games.
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I hate how the sims team market, i get that they can't reveal everything but being this mysterious is just irritating. I feel bad for the GC who will have to sit up in their hotel rooms because the sims team thought it would be a good idea to push the info so far back.
    Do you think they will release info concerning the three new packs this year as has been speculated?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm starting to think that development on their packs is so haphazard that they can't even release marketing materials until close to release because anything could change even just 2 months before a pack comes out
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Gamerlil wrote: »
    Also maybe they will announce the next Game Pack at the same time imagine having three packs announced at once I think my head would explode

I'm hoping the Next Gamepack is Find Love. That would bring back the slowdance and add an attraction system and other stuff. We need the slowdance for weddings and I dont see any new romance interactions getting added to a Tropical Paradise pack.

If I could get a romance pack that's two I could cross off of my want list romance and tropical.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,229 Member
    I guess they won't announce the November EP08 at the Gamescom in August (20th - 24th).

• drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    EdithV wrote: »
    Do you think they will release info concerning the three new packs this year as has been speculated?

No. They will probably announce an expansion, and pad the rest with fluff, expect to hear about the 350 swatches again. They never have much to show for themselves, even when they insist they do.
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    I really hope the "lots of exciting things", as simgurufrost said, aren't just the expansion pack and the swatches... They're hyping up and I don't want to be disappointed... Maybe they will surprise us and announce the gp or the sp, too... I just don't know what to expect. 😐
    > @drake_mccarty said:
    > EdithV wrote: »
    >
    > Do you think they will release info concerning the three new packs this year as has been speculated?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > No. They will probably announce an expansion, and pad the rest with fluff, expect to hear about the 350 swatches again. They never have much to show for themselves, even when they insist they do.

I didn't think so, they always overhype things, like the first person camera was meant to be a big deal but who really uses it?
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    Excited to see if there will be rejoicing or rioting on this forum next Saturday! :D
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Holiday wrote: »
    Excited to see if there will be rejoicing or rioting on this forum next Saturday! :D

Maybe both
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited May 2019
    It must be an expansion, both SimGuruLyndsay and SimGuruDuke will be on the EA Play presentation stream at 12pm on the 8th June so must be that or future updates on what is to come.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    what time will it be for canada daylight saving time
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited May 2019
    what time will it be for canada daylight saving time

EA_Mai usually puts a link up on her announcements before a stream, such as a link called "here" for your own local timings.

I use the Windows timeclock settings to set a second clock giving me the PT times for San Francisco areas as well as my local time. That might help you if you have a Windows machine. On Windows 10 they show side by side when clicking on the time bottom right on the taskbar. Easiest way for me.
  • TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member
    edited May 2019
    rinre33 wrote: »

Does no June Maxis Monthly mean it's possible no pack is due to be released till July? Or are they unrelated? Please don't tell me we have to wait till July!

Could mean since they’re making announcements in June, there’d be no reason for one.

And I believe we’ll get an expansion pack soon, end of June or sometime in July, because I don’t see EA flying out all of these international game changers just for swatches and updates.
    rinre33 wrote: »

Does no June Maxis Monthly mean it's possible no pack is due to be released till July? Or are they unrelated? Please don't tell me we have to wait till July!

Could mean since they’re making announcements in June, there’d be no reason for one.

And I believe we’ll get an expansion pack soon, end of June or sometime in July, because I don’t see EA flying out all of these international game changers just for swatches and updates.

I'm thinking June 28th for release or the week before.
  • CABALCABAL Posts: 56 Member
    You might be joking, but I imagine this is how majority of people feel about EA Play. Nothing aside from TS4 is interesting on this list. If it wasn't for The Sims I definitely would not watch it. Honestly, I don't even feel like watching E3 itself unless I'd want to get disappointed by seeing low quality games or how companies would ruin my favorite series.