Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i would love

swimming in open water

Comments

• gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    i thing it is time are sims could swim in the lakes and ocean and build water front homes
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I don't think they'd have the funds or resources to implement this for all open water in the world's. They wouldn't even animate a laptop closing over let alone making lots of previously unroutable areas routable. I don't doubt the devs could program it I just think EA wouldn't allow them to spend the time needed on it for it not to be a buggy mess.
    caitytrina.png
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    said would love it

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    A toggle to turn off the time progression.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited March 2019
    I would love to see sims swimming in open water too, particularly if this came with a beach vacation world with diving, boats, perhaps even mermaids too. I would love to see my sims swimming with dolphins etc. It would be so relaxing to watch.
  • veronica55veronica55 Posts: 106 Member
    having each individual small neighbourhoods in all worlds to be openworld.
  • LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    Ah I really want to see sims doing their regular daily businesses while famous sims are around. They just don't act right in these times.
    AxxYIX4.png
  • JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    I would love...
    ... To have a difficulty level option.

The difficulty would affect the rate of acquiring skills, building relationships, how long emotions last, the extremeness of Sim responses, the likelihood of dieing by accident, getting promoted etc.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Went ahead and moved this to the Ideas corner :smile: carry on!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i would love to have more choices in term of furniture and appliances for sims homes from retro style (1970 to 2000) including the retro colors like harvest gold coppertone pink avocado almond as well as classic white for retro appliances modern furniture andd appliance (2000 to now), as well as cars and true vacation.
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SunnybSunnyb Posts: 3 New Member
    I have a couple ideas i’d Love to see
    Same sex couples have genetically related kids. This could be accomplished like the cloning they do in the science lab. An option could be available to instead on the phone to call science lab to have kid. Both parents would go to a lab then they would take blood from both parents then in a couple days they’d get a delivery and a baby would be carried by a scientist. Of course this would also cost more than adoption.

A age stopping potion. The life meter just stops and aging would stop completely. Or have an immortal line. It would be like a vampire but a different set of powers and negative aspects.

A Phoenix potion. A character who drank it would burn up and then from the ashes come out as a toddler. The character would have the have the same stats as when they were an adult but would still have to go through school and everything else again. Do it too much and your charecter could just die

Weather control device

Create you own neighborhood add a theme to it or not

Build manage apartments.
  • ZikitheturtlZikitheturtl Posts: 35 Member
    to go to the sea finally
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    JediMuppet wrote: »
    I would love...
    ... To have a difficulty level option.

The difficulty would affect the rate of acquiring skills, building relationships, how long emotions last, the extremeness of Sim responses, the likelihood of dieing by accident, getting promoted etc.

I want this to I want things to be harder
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    There is a mod being worked on it's in the testing stages now according to a few sites for swimming in the ocean.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Sunnyb wrote: »
    I have a couple ideas i’d Love to see
    Same sex couples have genetically related kids. This could be accomplished like the cloning they do in the science lab. An option could be available to instead on the phone to call science lab to have kid. Both parents would go to a lab then they would take blood from both parents then in a couple days they’d get a delivery and a baby would be carried by a scientist. Of course this would also cost more than adoption.

A age stopping potion. The life meter just stops and aging would stop completely. Or have an immortal line. It would be like a vampire but a different set of powers and negative aspects.

A Phoenix potion. A character who drank it would burn up and then from the ashes come out as a toddler. The character would have the have the same stats as when they were an adult but would still have to go through school and everything else again. Do it too much and your charecter could just die

Weather control device

Create you own neighborhood add a theme to it or not

Build manage apartments.

Same sex couples can already have genetically related children. There's options in CAS to allow either gender to become pregnant.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • CIASimtridgeCIASimtridge Posts: 31 Member
    > @Sunnyb said:
    > I have a couple ideas i’d Love to see
    > Same sex couples have genetically related kids. This could be accomplished like the cloning they do in the science lab. An option could be available to instead on the phone to call science lab to have kid. Both parents would go to a lab then they would take blood from both parents then in a couple days they’d get a delivery and a baby would be carried by a scientist. Of course this would also cost more than adoption.
    >
    > A age stopping potion. The life meter just stops and aging would stop completely. Or have an immortal line. It would be like a vampire but a different set of powers and negative aspects.
    >
    > A Phoenix potion. A character who drank it would burn up and then from the ashes come out as a toddler. The character would have the have the same stats as when they were an adult but would still have to go through school and everything else again. Do it too much and your charecter could just die
    >
    > Weather control device
    >
    > Create you own neighborhood add a theme to it or not
    >
    > Build manage apartments.

There is a weather control device you can buy to change the weather, but I think a season control device would be great. I liked how the sims 3 let you control how long each season would last individually.
  • CIASimtridgeCIASimtridge Posts: 31 Member
    I really want vehicles and driving. It would be a great way to increase the responsibility character trait for teens if they learn to drive safely rather than recklessly. I think more teen interactions like that and throwing a party option would be great.