Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Custom content for Sims 3

Hello everyone! :).
I've been playing the sims 3 for a long time, but I don't actually use custom content at all. I use gameplay mods but not cc. I don't know where to get it from. By that I mean: who are good creators. I don't want broken cc or something. I see many people playing sims 3 with nice clothing cc and build cc, but I don't know which creators they are.

I hope you want to help me :). Thank you. <3
f291cda2.gif

Comments

• AnakinCrywalker731AnakinCrywalker731 Posts: 26 Member
    I would go with the Sims Resource. It's crazzzyyy popular so it definitely seems safe, and I haven't had a problem with any of the mods. They literally offer all kinds of cc whether you want hair or clothes or furniture or even premade sims I think. The one thing about it is that you have to subscribe for a monthly fee of $4. I mean technically you don't have to subscribe, but if you don't then every time you download you have to wait during like a 10 second add and it takes foreverrrrr trust me subscription is worth it with the crap ton of stuff they have. Another less known place that I like is LianaSims3. That requires no subscription and is just clothes, accessories, and I think lots. Most of the stuff is for female sims, but I like what I've gotten from there. Also, let me know if you need help figuring out how to install your mods cause it can be really confusing at first! :)