Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Heart_0f_Stone54Heart_0f_Stone54 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hiya All!
    I'm Heart (prefer to not reveal real name)
    I started getting into sims thanks to youtube but never owned a game until sim 4 came out, since then I've been playing on my sisters computer until I was able to get sims for free and now have my own copy. I try to play when I have free time but that's debatable due to school.
    Always wanting to make new friends so don't be afraid to say hello and even if you want to add me on discord maybe. I am always willing to learn new things within the game so dont be afraid to teach or come say hi! :smiley:
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Hiya All!
    I started getting into sims thanks to youtube but never owned a game until sim 4 came out, since then I've been playing on my sisters computer until I was able to get sims for free and now have my own copy. I try to play when I have free time but that's debatable due to school.
    Always wanting to make new friends so don't be afraid to say hello and even if you want to add me on discord maybe. I am always willing to learn new things within the game so dont be afraid to teach or come say hi! :smiley:

Welcome here! I also have trouble playing due to school. Call me queen!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Hiya All!

Hello @Heart_0f_Stone54 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you were introduced to simming by watching YouTube videos, and it is great that you now own your own copy of the game. You would enjoy playing the Sims as a restful break from your school studies when you are able to play.
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • thegalaxymarsthegalaxymars Posts: 24 Member
    Hi!

My name is Alex. I've been playing The Sims since 2000 ( I’m an old lady :) ) but discovered this forum only a couple of days ago.

I am soooo happy to meet you all!

Some time ago I’ve started to upload my builds to the sims gallery and I hope that I will be able to post pictures of my buildings in here soon because I love the idea of challenges as well as showing my lots to others.

p.s. - sorry for any errors, english isn’t my native language.
    Hi!

My name is Alex. I've been playing The Sims since 2000 ( I’m an old lady :) ) but discovered this forum only a couple of days ago.

I am soooo happy to meet you all!

Some time ago I’ve started to upload my builds to the sims gallery and I hope that I will be able to post pictures of my buildings in here soon because I love the idea of challenges as well as showing my lots to others.

p.s. - sorry for any errors, english isn’t my native language.

Hello @thegalaxymars :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2000. You would have been enjoying playing a number of sims households over the time and seeing how their lives progressed in your games :)
    It is great that you are uploading your builds to the Gallery :) Simmers would enjoy downloading them and having them in their games.
    When you are a full member and can then post pictures in threads, you will able to post pictures of your builds :)
  • ThatOneRandomSimmerThatOneRandomSimmer Posts: 73 Member
    Hello people! I'm just a random simmer and have looked at the forums for a long time but have been too lazy to actually make an account :sweat_smile:
    Anyways, I just came to post a challenge idea that I had and now I guess I'll have to do a little more! If anyone wants to see the challenge then check out my account :smiley:
    Orgin Id: fishemou3
    ummmmmmmmmmmmm... Yeahhhhh
  • KittyPiczozKittyPiczoz Posts: 7 New Member
    Hey, my name is Kristen or KristenKilla and I recently started uploading Sims 4 videos! Right now I am doing a Sims 4 Seasons Let's Play because I've always wanted to start one! But, the support would be amazing!

Channel Name on Youtube: KristenKilla

Thanks!

P.S. I would be more than welcome to check out others who are starting too!
    Hello people! I'm just a random simmer and have looked at the forums for a long time but have been too lazy to actually make an account :sweat_smile:
    Anyways, I just came to post a challenge idea that I had and now I guess I'll have to do a little more! If anyone wants to see the challenge then check out my account :smiley:

Hello @ThatOneRandomSimmer :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community and have started posting on the threads.
    When you are a full member and can start new threads, you will be to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post your challenge there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    Happy simming ! :)
    Hey, my name is Kristen or KristenKilla and I recently started uploading Sims 4 videos! Right now I am doing a Sims 4 Seasons Let's Play because I've always wanted to start one! But, the support would be amazing!

Channel Name on Youtube: KristenKilla

Thanks!

P.S. I would be more than welcome to check out others who are starting too!

Hello @KittyPiczoz :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting that you have started a YouTube simming channel! :) I hope that it goes well and that you enjoy producing the videos!
  • KittyPiczozKittyPiczoz Posts: 7 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > KittyPiczoz wrote: »
    >
    > Hey, my name is Kristen or KristenKilla and I recently started uploading Sims 4 videos! Right now I am doing a Sims 4 Seasons Let's Play because I've always wanted to start one! But, the support would be amazing!
    >
    > Channel Name on Youtube: KristenKilla
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > P.S. I would be more than welcome to check out others who are starting too!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @KittyPiczoz :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is exciting that you have started a YouTube simming channel! :) I hope that it goes well and that you enjoy producing the videos!
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! :smiley:
    > @rosemow said:
    > KittyPiczoz wrote: »
    >
    > Hey, my name is Kristen or KristenKilla and I recently started uploading Sims 4 videos! Right now I am doing a Sims 4 Seasons Let's Play because I've always wanted to start one! But, the support would be amazing!
    >
    > Channel Name on Youtube: KristenKilla
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > P.S. I would be more than welcome to check out others who are starting too!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @KittyPiczoz :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is exciting that you have started a YouTube simming channel! :) I hope that it goes well and that you enjoy producing the videos!

Thank you! :smiley:

You’re welcome! :)
  • SpaceHarpySpaceHarpy Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello Simmers! Just arrived here after gaming myself a pair of sore thumbs over the last few days. I'd heard about the Sims over the years but never really looked into it too deeply, now I've finally tried it I can't put it down!

I hope to pop in here now and then between my diamond going red from lack of sleep and playing my mad green space cadet into a similar state lol! Just discovered gardening/growing fruit/veg and boy has that been good for my income :smiley:

See you in the funny pages!
  • Heart_0f_Stone54Heart_0f_Stone54 Posts: 4 New Member
    @queenvortex808 said:
    > Heart_0f_Stone54 wrote: »
    >
    > Hiya All!
    > I'm Heart (prefer to not reveal real name)
    > I started getting into sims thanks to youtube but never owned a game until sim 4 came out, since then I've been playing on my sisters computer until I was able to get sims for free and now have my own copy. I try to play when I have free time but that's debatable due to school.
    > Always wanting to make new friends so don't be afraid to say hello and even if you want to add me on discord maybe. I am always willing to learn new things within the game so dont be afraid to teach or come say hi! :smiley:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Welcome here! I also have trouble playing due to school. Call me queen!

Heya Queen, nice to meet ya!
    SpaceHarpy wrote: »
    Hello Simmers! Just arrived here after gaming myself a pair of sore thumbs over the last few days. I'd heard about the Sims over the years but never really looked into it too deeply, now I've finally tried it I can't put it down!

I hope to pop in here now and then between my diamond going red from lack of sleep and playing my mad green space cadet into a similar state lol! Just discovered gardening/growing fruit/veg and boy has that been good for my income :smiley:

See you in the funny pages!

Hello @SpaceHarpy :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have started simming and are enjoying playing the game. Simming is fun! Time passes quickly when simming! Gardening is an enjoyable part of simming and is a great way to increase household funds!
  • GoldsRenaissanceGoldsRenaissance Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone! I've been playing the sims 4 for almost two years now, but I just now decided to get a forum account. I don't get to play the Sims very much during the week anymore but now that it's the summer I'm very hopeful I'll get to more!
    Hello everyone! I've been playing the sims 4 for almost two years now, but I just now decided to get a forum account. I don't get to play the Sims very much during the week anymore but now that it's the summer I'm very hopeful I'll get to more!

Hello @GoldsRenaissance :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been Sims 4 simming for two years. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy Summertime and be able to spend more time simming :)
  • ItsProbablyMeItsProbablyMe Posts: 17 Member
    Hey, I have played Sims since forever and have just recently started trying to mod sims 4. I am currently working on getting enough points so I can post threads asking for help with my mod because I have also discovered I suck at modding xd
    Hey, I have played Sims since forever and have just recently started trying to mod sims 4. I am currently working on getting enough points so I can post threads asking for help with my mod because I have also discovered I suck at modding xd

Hello @ItsProbablyMe :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long while. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the playing, creating and building in the game. It is great seeing what happens next in the lives of our sims!
    You nearly have the required posts and points to become a full Member :)
  • Shortyxp94Shortyxp94 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I have been a Sims addict for over 10 years now, I love playing. I have never used forums so I am new to all of this. I have no friends on the sims and I am not sure on how to even get some. Also i have only just started playing the Sims4 and I am finding it very different to previous ones but in a good way. does anyone have any tips for me to make it a bit easier? I knew how to do pretty much everything on the Sims3 but still learning with the Sims4. I am from Australia , i have 3 kidss under the age of 5 and a very old english staffy who is my bestfriend and partner in crime.
    Shortyxp94 wrote: »
    Hi, I have been a Sims addict for over 10 years now, I love playing. I have never used forums so I am new to all of this. I have no friends on the sims and I am not sure on how to even get some. Also i have only just started playing the Sims4 and I am finding it very different to previous ones but in a good way. does anyone have any tips for me to make it a bit easier? I knew how to do pretty much everything on the Sims3 but still learning with the Sims4. I am from Australia , i have 3 kidss under the age of 5 and a very old english staffy who is my bestfriend and partner in crime.

Hello @Shortyxp94 :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    As you read the threads and post on them, I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers.
    Carl's Sims 4 site is a very helpful site with many guides to playing the Sims 4 game. There is a " guides" button at the top of the site page, which will take you to a list of a variety of helpful guides to the game.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
    These threads may also help
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/22/getting-started-with-the-world-of-the-sims-4/
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/22/the-sims-4-essentials-expansion-pack-game-pack-and-stuff-pack-we-recommend/
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/26/the-sims-4-getting-started-with-building/
    https://simscommunity.info/2019/05/29/the-sims-4-getting-started-with-mods-and-cc/

You would be a busy mother with your three precious children under 5 years <3 Perhaps one day they will become simmers like you also :)
  • RawxRawx Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello! My name is Colton! I haven't played the Sims in year and I am really stoked ( I still need help getting The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection running on windows 10 if anyone can help!). I remember the first time I played the sims at like 10 years old, I had the Sims 1 and the Makin' Magic xpac, that used to my favorite one as a kid, as I used to be into magic hella back then xD. Also just some random stuff about me im 22 years old, i play guitar and love books and music!
    Rawx wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Colton! I haven't played the Sims in year and I am really stoked ( I still need help getting The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection running on windows 10 if anyone can help!). I remember the first time I played the sims at like 10 years old, I had the Sims 1 and the Makin' Magic xpac, that used to my favorite one as a kid, as I used to be into magic hella back then xD. Also just some random stuff about me im 22 years old, i play guitar and love books and music!

Hello @Rawx :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing the original sims 1 as a child. You have many special childhood memories of fun times spent simming <3 It is great that you are back simming again :)
    It is very nice that you play the guitar. You would be enjoying having your sims playing musical instruments also.
  • RawxRawx Posts: 3 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Rawx wrote: »
    >
    > Hello! My name is Colton! I haven't played the Sims in year and I am really stoked ( I still need help getting The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection running on windows 10 if anyone can help!). I remember the first time I played the sims at like 10 years old, I had the Sims 1 and the Makin' Magic xpac, that used to my favorite one as a kid, as I used to be into magic hella back then xD. Also just some random stuff about me im 22 years old, i play guitar and love books and music!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Rawx :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you first started simming by playing the original sims 1 as a child. You have many special childhood memories of fun times spent simming <3 It is great that you are back simming again :)
    > It is very nice that you play the guitar. You would be enjoying having your sims playing musical instruments also.

Thanks! and yeah that's definitely the plan, going to be playing The Sims 3 for now, since I still can't get 2 to work ;-;
    But nonetheless it's gonna be fun!, been looking for a nice relaxing chill game to play at night and just thought, hey why not the sims? :smile:
    Rawx wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Rawx wrote: »
    >
    > Hello! My name is Colton! I haven't played the Sims in year and I am really stoked ( I still need help getting The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection running on windows 10 if anyone can help!). I remember the first time I played the sims at like 10 years old, I had the Sims 1 and the Makin' Magic xpac, that used to my favorite one as a kid, as I used to be into magic hella back then xD. Also just some random stuff about me im 22 years old, i play guitar and love books and music!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Rawx :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you first started simming by playing the original sims 1 as a child. You have many special childhood memories of fun times spent simming <3 It is great that you are back simming again :)
    > It is very nice that you play the guitar. You would be enjoying having your sims playing musical instruments also.

Thanks! and yeah that's definitely the plan, going to be playing The Sims 3 for now, since I still can't get 2 to work ;-;
    But nonetheless it's gonna be fun!, been looking for a nice relaxing chill game to play at night and just thought, hey why not the sims? :smile:

You’re welcome :)
  • Caimar11Caimar11 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi, I am hoping to become a full member so I can share pictures of my sims story updates. Lol... I've been playing the sims since sims 1. Before that I was playing sim city.. even the first version on the snes console. I got my mom hooked and though I have been playing off and on, (skipped sims 3 entirely due to raising my kids) she's played every one with all the stuff and packs.

When sims 4 came out I was interested in the new CAS system. My mom actually convinced me to give it a try and I have been playing off and on since then. I recently got back into it since my kids are a bit older and I have some free time having the summer off from my studies. I have been referring to the info on this site for a while but recently became a member. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top