Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in Sims 4

Comments

• AirakaleAirakale Posts: 97 Member
    305. Make a cemetery using real sim graves.
    306. Collecting all types of the cow plant essences.
    307. Build an aesthetically acceptable house with all the gameplay objects on a lot no larger than 30x30.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited May 2019
    308. Channel your inner C. Montgomery Burns. Stockpile fish all year. Then, on Winterfest or your equivalent, take to the streets, giving everyone you see one of said rotting fish. Wish them a Merry Fishmas.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    309 meet the sad clown
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited May 2019
    310. Create a family

311. Kill off a entire family

312. Get a dead family back from the dead as ghosts

313. Play a haunted house!
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    314. Open a restaurant. Hire the least skilled chef you can find. Serve lobster thermador exclusively. Mark up the prices 100%.
    315 Open a restaurant. Hire the least skilled chef you can find Serve puffer fish exclusively. Mark up the prices 100%
    have ghost every where
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    197 Choose a certain profession, for ex. painter. Open a studio/gallery. Create a class with the club system where students will do the painting activity all day in your workshop. Sell these paintings as a reward for your given classes.
    198 Choose another profession, buy or create an office block where you do all your work while choosing the 'work at home' option.
    199 Go and win all your income out of Dj-ing in nightclubs every Friday and Saturday all over town starting fromt he crappiest clubs up to the biggest in Del Sol Valley.
    200 Create a 'mommy with toddlers' club, have these toddlers grow up, become friends and see life with each other until they are all elders or die off.
    201 Create an 'acting club' with your aspiring actor/actress sim. Create a theater lot and perform or practice there to gain fame, fans, visitors, skills and tips.
    202 Make a kleptomaniac sim, steal objects from everywhere, open a store and sell whatever you stole in your 'thrift shop'.

Great ideas!

Thank you greatly :)
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited May 2019
    316. Actually turn premade Sims' backstories into reality. Make the Pancakes fight constantly so that they actually dislike each other. Make the BFF household all become best friends, then have Liberty and Summer flirt with Travis (without each other's knowledge). Create Lydia Spencer and have her divorce Dennis Kim (there's an extra room for her in the house as well). Make Don Lothario flirt with Katrina Caliente and ask her to be his girlfriend. Make Johnny Zest Nancy and Geoffrey Landgraab's son in CAS by moving him in with them temporarily and make them have a bad relationship with him.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    @comicsforlife You stole my idea!
    225. Create a restaurant. Only serve low-quality Pufferfish Nigiri. Make people wear Hot Weather clothing in winter and opposite in summer.

317. Make a sim a celebrity without using any careers or cheats!
    @comicsforlife You stole my idea!
    225. Create a restaurant. Only serve low-quality Pufferfish Nigiri. Make people wear Hot Weather clothing in winter and opposite in summer.

I didn't see it sorry
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited May 2019
    318. Re-create/build homes from references online or maybe even from what you've seen around you.
    319. Start a sim off with just nothing and even some worn out clothing only having them able to earn money by using the yard sale table (can't sell items from your inventory other sims have to buy) and can't join any sort of job until they've earned enough money to be able to afford to buy their own place. (Meaning they'll stay in tent for the most part until being able to buy a proper home), Not allowed to cook at another sims home either or use things like their shower. :p
    320. Have your sims make a living by just pickpocketing other sims and stealing and re-selling items (perhaps even in a self-owned shop too.) :naughty:
    321. Being a gold digger can be fun. Meaning no working what so ever, gotta ask for money only from your love interests and absolutely can't make any other means of income other than that way. Having the traits non-commital, materialistic and lazy as traits.
    322. Dedicate a save to a decade you might want you sim to be a part of. 1920s? Renaissance era? Maybe the 80s?
    323. Island challenge having a secluded island lot surrounded with water with the only means of eating is gardening, fishing and using a fire pit as well as making craftable items from the wood working table. :3 The bushes from GT and some other packs work very nice in being able to use the bathroom (or sleep in ew) and using some log stumps and benches.
    324. Having a bake sale is a nice idea for sims that might be a stay at home parent. Make use of the yard sale table or maybe even bake some for your kids so they can sale them to make money.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    325. Switch the partners from two (premade) households and see the results. I made Bob Pancakes marry Jess Sigworth and Eliza married Dylan Sigworth!
    326 walk around with out clothing
    327 have a mud fight
    328 shower in the rain
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Master the flower arranging skill and go on a killing spree by gifting elders with arrangements scented with the death flower.
  • Dii26Dii26 Posts: 1 New Member
    330. make a perfect wedding party, and then kill the groom or :) the bride and flee to another city with the money :)
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Master the flower arranging skill and go on a killing spree by gifting elders with arrangements scented with the death flower.

good one
  • dadvansdadvans Posts: 24 Member
    331. have a good-trait vampire join a club of your choosing. get on good enough relationship terms with every individual in the club that you have a rotating human food supply while never losing your good reputation.
  • ItsProbablyMeItsProbablyMe Posts: 17 Member
    332. Have a secret basement your spouse doesn't have access to and host regular parties. Every so often murder one of the guests at one of the parties you host and store their gravestone in your basement. Never let your wife find out or you have to murder her too.
    333. Make lumps of coal your signature gift for all occasions.
    334 make friends with grim
    335 have a cow plant dance to radio
    336 be an alien marry a sim with out them knowing what you are
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    333. Make lumps of coal your signature gift for all occasions.

lol
    edited May 2019
    337 go on a nature walk with your sim and look around
    338. Explore the options of the Makeup Vanity
    339. Simulate a depressed sim
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    11. Go bear hunting. Send your vampire to your local bar on Monday night. Wait for it to fill up, then use Burst of Anger. Dead bears everywhere. Watch out for collateral damage!

I'm in tears. I will have to try this!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!