Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Sims 4 Legacy Challenge

CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
edited March 7 in Nominated Threads
Generation 1 : Captain America (Steve Rogers)

Steven Grant "Steve" Rogers is a World War II veteran, and is known as the world's first superhero. He became "Captain America" after being given the Super Soldier Serum.

Career : Military "Covert Operator"
Traits : Ambitious, Family-Oriented, and Art Lover
Aspiration : Bodybuilder

Rules :
  1. Start as a young adult
  2. Start out very skinny
  3. Get to at least level 5 Painting skill
  4. Get a best friend. You will have to find some way to kill off this sim
  5. Get married to someone else in the Military career and have at least one child
  6. Complete Aspiration and Career track
MV5BODJmNWRmYzAtNTlmNC00NGI1LWJiZmEtOTBmMDY4OTMzYTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Generation 2 : Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)

Captain Carol Danvers, also known as Captain Marvel, is a former United States Air Force pilot who, upon being exposed to the energy of the Tesseract, obtained cosmic powers. She was made into a Kree/Human hybrid via a blood transfusion.

Career : Law Enforcement
Traits : Active, Ambitious, Self-Assured
Aspiration : Friend of the World

Rules :
  1. Be a Scout as a child
  2. Have a great relationship with boss
  3. Become best friends with a coworker
  4. Reach level 10 Fitness skill
  5. Get a cat
  6. Collect all 15 Space Prints (using the observatory)
  7. Get married and have at least one child
  8. Complete Career Track. You don’t have to complete the Aspiration.
MV5BMTc4MDEwNjAxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTYzNzM0NzM%40._V1_SX1500_CR0%2C0%2C1500%2C999_AL_.jpg

Generation 3 : Nick Fury

Nicholas "Nick" Joseph Fury is a world-renowned spy, former Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and founder of the Avengers.

Career : Business “Management”
Traits : Ambitious, Self-Assured, Genius
Aspiration : Leader of the Pack

Rules :
  1. Reach level 10 in the Charisma and Logic skill
  2. Create a successful club with special conditions -
    • Requirements : Skill Level +2 in either Fitness or Logic
    • Activities : Read, Work Out, Research
    • Perks : Popular Club, Logic Boost, Fitness Boost, and Strongest Confident club vibe.
  3. Get married and have at least one child naturally (Thor). Very soon after he is born, you must also adopt at least one child (Loki)
  4. Complete Career track and Aspiration
SATBMGGIJZG2FNATTBBOBYFXS4.jpg

Generation 4 : Thor and Loki

Thor Odinson is the current king of Asgard, a founding member of the Avengers, and the God of Thunder. Loki Laufeyson was the biological son of King Laufey, the ruler of the Frost Giants in Jotunheim. He was adopted by Odin, being filled with rage when he found out his true heritage.

Career : Thor (Politics “Politician”) Loki (Politics “Politician”).
Traits : Thor (Hot-Headed, Ambitious, and Family-Oriented) Loki (Bookworm, Self-Assured, and Mean)
Aspiration : Thor (Friend of the World) Loki (Chief of Mischief).

Rules :
  1. Thor must be older than Loki, and Loki must be the adopted child
  2. Thor must have a great relationship with his father, while Loki must have a horrible relationship with his father. However, Loki must be very close to his mother
  3. Once Loki gets to level 4 in the Politics career, have him quit or get fired
  4. Loki must become a spellcaster and learn all the mischief spells
  5. When Loki becomes a teenager he must bind a voodoo doll to Thor and use it at least once a week
  6. Get a weather machine. When Thor becomes a teenager, he must use this to change the weather to Thunderstorm at least once a week. (Be careful - if you get electrocuted and then try again shortly after, your sim may die. Wait for the dazed moodlet to go away)
  7. Thor must reach Fitness level 10 and Loki must reach Mischief level 10
  8. Thor must get married and have at least 1 child
  9. They must both complete their Career tracks and Aspirations
Thor-and-Loki.jpg

Generation 5 : Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)

Stephen Vincent Strange M.D., Ph.D was a powerful sorcerer and a leading member of the Masters of the Mystic Arts. Originally a brilliant yet arrogant neurosurgeon, Strange had suffered a car accident, resulting in his hands becoming crippled.

Career : Doctor
Traits : Genius, Bookworm, and Hot-Headed
Aspiration : Spellcraft and Sorcery

Rules :
  1. Get married to a coworker from the Doctor career
  2. After you reach level 10 in the Doctor career, quit the job and pursue sorcery. Learn every spell in practical, mischief, and untamed magic
  3. Reach the master rank in sorcery
  4. Get a future cube and use it at least once a week
  5. Have at least one kid
  6. Complete Doctor career and Aspiration
1880e82c-ec0d-11e8-b312-d5ded9c11306.jpg?time=1586728981

Generation 6 : Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff)

Natalia Alianovna "Natasha" Romanoff, also known as Black Widow, was one of the most talented spies and assassins in the entire world and a founding member of the Avengers. Originally an operative and dangerous assassin, Romanoff was recruited into S.H.I.E.L.D. by Clint Barton.

Career : Secret Agent "Diamond Agent Branch."
Traits : Self-Assured, Perfectionist, and Ambitious
Aspiration : Renaissance Sim

Rules :
  1. Reach level 10 in the Fitness and Logic skill
  2. Can have no more than 3 good friends
  3. Kill 3 sims in some way
  4. Complete the Strangerville mystery.
  5. Can never marry, and never naturally have kids (only adoption.) Must adopt at least one child.
  6. Complete Career Track. You don’t have to complete the Aspiration.
black-widow-scarlett-johansson-1562998709.jpg

Generation 7 : Star Lord (Peter Quill)

Peter Jason Quill is a Celestial-Human hybrid who was abducted from Earth in 1988 by the Yondu Ravager Clan, and afterwards began building a reputation as the notorious intergalactic outlaw Star-Lord.

Career : Criminal "Boss Branch"
Traits : Family Oriented, Music Lover, and Kleptomaniac
Aspiration : Musical Genius

Rules :
  1. Get to level 10 of the rocket science skill and build a rocket
  2. Get a pet raccoon
  3. Get to level 5 dancing skill
  4. Steal at least 5 items (each over $500) using the kleptomaniac trait
  5. Marry an alien and adopt at least one child
  6. Complete Career track and Aspiration
Peter-Quill.jpg

Generation 8 : The Hulk (Bruce Banner)

Robert Bruce Banner, M.D., Ph.D. is a renowned scientist who was highly respected for all his work in the fields of Biochemistry, Nuclear Physics, and Gamma Radiation. When an exposure to high levels of Gamma Radiation instead of Vita Radiation went awry, the mild-mannered scientist had found that when angered or provoked, he would transform into the huge, rage-fueled, nearly mindless creature known as Hulk.

Career : Scientist
Traits : Hot-Headed, Loner, Genius
Aspiration : Nerd Brain

Rules :
  1. Get an awful reputation
  2. Complete element collection
  3. Marry a coworker
  4. Have at least one child (Only by adoption)
  5. Complete Career track and Aspiration
Hulk-vs-Bruce-Banner-Mark-Ruffalo-by-Rob-Keyes.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=960&h=500

Generation 9 : Iron Man (Tony Stark)

Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark is a billionaire industrialist, inventor and the former CEO of Stark Industries. Using his own great wealth and exceptional technical knowledge, Stark enjoyed the playboy lifestyle for many years until he was kidnapped by the Ten Rings. With his life on the line, Stark created an armored suit which he used to escape his captors, returning home and becoming the armored superhero known as Iron Man.

Career : Engineer “Mechanical”
Traits : Genius, Materialistic, Ambitious
Aspiration : Fabulously Wealthy

Rules :
  1. Become at least a B-List celebrity
  2. Reach Handiness, Charisma, and Logic skill level 10
  3. Reach level 10 robotics skill and make at least one of each listed below...
    • Chatter bot
    • RC quadcopter
    • fixer bot
    • party bot
    • cleaner bot
    • gardener bot
    • robo-arm
    • servo
    • experimental motivator (any type)
    • Exomech suit
    • Exomech helmet
  4. Marry and have at least one child
  5. Get at least 3 enemies
  6. Complete Career Track and Aspiration
Tony-Stark.jpg?fit=1100%2C733&ssl=1

Generation 10 : Spider-man (Peter Parker)

Peter Benjamin Parker was a high school student and a superhero with spider-like abilities, fighting crime as his alter ego Spider-Man. After receiving his abilities from a spider's bite, Parker chose to protect Queens from crime with his powers, juggling all of his superhero duties and the demands of his high school life.

Career : Tech Guru “Start-Up Entrepreneur”
Traits : Genius, Geek, and Active
Aspiration : Computer Whiz

Rules :
  1. Be very close with Father
  2. Reach Logic and Fitness skill level 10
  3. Finish high school with an A
  4. Go to university and, while there, join the brainiacs organization
  5. Try and maintain a very good reputation.
  6. Complete Aspiration and Career track
MV5BZGU4MWE0N2QtODEwNC00MjkyLTlmMWMtMzNjNmZjZDc3NDE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1499,1000_AL_.jpg
A Part Of The Journey Is The End
original.gif
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Just updated some things, mostly just giving some little story lines and a few more optional mods.
    original.gif
  • BbanningBbanning Posts: 13 New Member
    Nice. I’m doing the 100 baby challenge right now. Maybe I’ll try this when I’m done!
    Should nebula and Gamira be aliens too?
    Bbanning wrote: »
    Should nebula and Gamira be aliens too?

You can if you want to. The only reason I didn't make that a rule is because I feel like it would be much harder to do.
    original.gif
    Okay cool!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    What about a generation where you are Groot?
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    What about a generation where you are Groot?

I don't know about that. The only thing I can think of that Groot could do is gardening and stuff, but even then it's not that accurate to the character. This was difficult to try and make since the Sims universe and the Marvel Cinematic Universe are very different.

However, if you want to do this challenge and add in a Groot generation, then go for it!
    original.gif
    Just edited the challenge a bit! If you have the new Strangerville game pack, then I encourage you to put Steve in the military career. You can also put Carol in the military career if you'd like, or completely switch their jobs to make Steve detective and Carol military. It was difficult since I didn't necessarily want two people in that career.
    original.gif
    edited May 2019
    I did a bit of an update on this challenge, if you're here then hopefully you've seen Avengers Endgame because there are some spoilers in here...
    original.gif
  • MissyMegsterMissyMegster Posts: 1 New Member
    This is Awesome! Would it be okay if I record a series using this challenge?
    This is Awesome! Would it be okay if I record a series using this challenge?

Thank you! Of course you can record a series using this, I hope you enjoy it. <3
    original.gif
  • pancreasmegpancreasmeg Posts: 9 New Member
    Captain America and Scarlet Witch are my favorite Marvel characters. This looks like a fun challenge and a chance for me to use my 1940's cc for Peggy!
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Can I make a Base Game version?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hey, I noticed in error in Gen 7 for Nebula's traits, the game won't let you use the Gloomy and Hot-Headed traits together. Really great challenge overall, I love it 3000.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Can I make a Base Game version?

Go ahead!
    original.gif
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Hey, I noticed in error in Gen 7 for Nebula's traits, the game won't let you use the Gloomy and Hot-Headed traits together. Really great challenge overall, I love it 3000.

Sorry about that, thank you for telling me. I'll go ahead and change it.
    original.gif
    edited April 2020
    I've just made quite a lot of changes to this challenge, so here are some of the things I changed...
    • Added a new rule to Captain America's generation.
    • Added two new rules to Captain Marvel's generation.
    • I replaced Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver with Nick Fury. I switched him to Generation 3, and put Thor and Loki as Generation 4.
    • I changed Thor's career from unemployed to Politics. I changed Thor's aspiration and Loki's traits. I made it so Thor does not have to make a club, and changed the amount of children he should have.
    • I added a few more rules to Thor and Loki's generation.
    • I changed Doctor Strange's aspiration, added that he becomes a sorcerer, and added/deleted some rules.
    • I changed Black Widow's traits, aspiration, and added/changed some rules.
    • I replaced Gamora and Nebula with Star Lord.
    • I changed Iron Man's career and aspiration. I also added/changed some rules.
    • I changed Spider-Man's traits, aspiration, and gave him a career. I also added and deleted some rules.

If anyone is currently doing this challenge, is currently on a generation that I changed, and wants to see the previous rules, please let me know. I can always post the previous rules to a certain generation if anyone wants them.
    Post edited by CheetahAlyssa on
    original.gif
  • VictoriaTruthVictoriaTruth Posts: 1 New Member
    how many packs did you use and what stuff was mods? I don't have many of the packs and i cant download mods
  • MagicalSimmer110MagicalSimmer110 Posts: 20 Member
    This is great! I just finished watching all the MCU movies and have been looking for something do in the sims related to marvel. I'm glad I came across this
  • MagicalSimmer110MagicalSimmer110 Posts: 20 Member
    > @CheetahAlyssa said:
    > I've just made quite a lot of changes to this challenge, so here are some of the things I changed...
    > * Added a new rule to Captain America's generation.
    > * Added two new rules to Captain Marvel's generation.
    > * I replaced Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver with Nick Fury. I switched him to Generation 3, and put Thor and Loki as Generation 4.
    > * I changed Thor's career from unemployed to Politics. I changed Thor's aspiration and Loki's traits. I made it so Thor does not have to make a club, and changed the amount of children he should have.
    > * I added a few more rules to Thor and Loki's generation.
    > * I changed Doctor Strange's aspiration, added that he becomes a sorcerer, and added/deleted some rules.
    > * I changed Black Widow's traits, aspiration, and added/changed some rules.
    > * I replaced Gamora and Nebula with Star Lord.
    > * I changed Iron Man's career and aspiration. I also added/changed some rules.
    > * I changed Spider-Man's traits, aspiration, and gave him a career. I also added and deleted some rules.
    >
    >
    > If anyone is currently doing this challenge, is currently on a generation that I changed, and wants to see the previous rules, please let me know. I can always post the previous rules to a certain generation if anyone wants them.

Is there somewhere where I can find the scarlet witch and quicksilver rules because scarlet witch is my favorite character
  • BillyWiccanBillyWiccan Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! I know I'm late to the party, but can anyone make a list of required packs/cc/mods to do this challenge?
    I mainly play modded base game cause I'm broke - but having a list of any packs that I should purchase will make it easier.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top