Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened to your Goth family?

HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
edited August 2022 in The Sims (2000)
I always played Cassandra as a sort of psychic little girl... Imagined if she had visions of all the Sims alternate realities and could see all the possibilities from every player? :P I could picture her asking advises to deceased family members and having some magic power. She was neglected by her parents (her father too busy with his experiments and her mother, too snob, she would have required a nanny). She ate a lot of cookies and chips since kids couldn't cook anything back then. She did her best to succeed in school.

Mortimer tried to be a nice father and water is plant, but sometimes did weird experiments and turned into a zombie and put fire to the house and burnt himself to death.

I always pictured Bella as a witch. I once made her a rich "pink" sister. She had affairs and once even became an actress. She enjoyed playing piano. She spent little time with her daughter as kids weren't "neat" enough. She was profoundly annoyed by the tragic clown. Her rare attempts at cooking often ended up in kitchen fire and she burnt herself to death many times...
I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Endless_DaysEndless_Days Posts: 54 Member
    Cassandra's a vampire comedian and the rest are dead.
  • tarcottitarcotti Posts: 20 Member
    HA! I had the parents neglect the child, and had the mother cheat on Mortimer with the rest of the neighborhood. Then killed her by placing her in a room with a stereo and nothing else (no door or anything). She deserved it for sure. What a hussie.
  • EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    Mortimer and Bella had six children and were very happy. They were always a bit creepy and kooky, but very much in love. The rest of the children loved the house, but Cassandra inherited it when the time came. She was a witch who married a crazy scientist. No matter how busy they were, the whole family, Mortimer, Bella, children and grandchildren got together every full moon to talk to their dead relatives and have a picnic in the moonlight in the cemetery.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    @earcat I love the picnic in the moonlight with the dead relatives. Too bad they weren't friendly back then and always tried to scare your Sims to death...

@tarcotti I always thought of Bella as a serial romantic as well...

@Endless_Days They could make great vampires, indeed!
  • tarcottitarcotti Posts: 20 Member
    Haha, a serial romantic. That's one way of putting it!
  • baranoutabaranouta Posts: 64 Member
    I never used to play premades, I'd always make my own town (TS2) and Sims (TS2 and 3), but in high school I had a friend who used to get really comically annoyed when I'd mess up "canon" and it became a running joke between us. I learned this with TS3 when I decided my Simself needed to marry Cornelia Goth. :D So one time I made it my mission to play one of the premade TS2 towns and disturb canon as much as possible.

Having aged the Pleasant sisters up to adults, I had Bella get together with Lilith. They went to college together and I think Lilith became a vampire. I don't remember much past that.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    @baranouta Haha, I would have been annoyed at you too, hehe. I always feel bad when I break official couples that "would" have stayed together without my intervention.
  • GraveDirtGraveDirt Posts: 42 Member
    Mortimer and Bella were happy at first. They had one additional boy named Ludwig so weird Cassandra could have someone to play with. But then Mortimer began focusing too much on advancing in his Science career and neglected his family. Lonely Bella began having affairs with female Townies, which caused Mortimer to nag Bella while visiting other neighbors. This issue is ongoing. :D
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Not much. I always loved having them around, but I found playing them pretty boring. xD
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top