Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Finishing School Challege

2...Next

Comments

• simmermagicalsimmermagical Posts: 2 New Member
    How do you like teach the students something? Do you just control the students them selves? (How can you make the elderly woman teach the students?)

This seems as a very interesting challenge, and I like ittttttttttttttttttttttt.
    I'd aprecciate if someone could help me, thanks.
  • simgurl323simgurl323 Posts: 76 Member
    How do you like teach the students something? Do you just control the students them selves? (How can you make the elderly woman teach the students?)

This seems as a very interesting challenge, and I like ittttttttttttttttttttttt.
    I'd aprecciate if someone could help me, thanks.

I was wondering the same thing! Really would love to try this challenge as well (:
  • 7debii7debii Posts: 1 New Member
    Going to try :)
  • kittycat_sportkittycat_sport Posts: 15 New Member
    this challenge amazing, i know im late to comment but this challenge is amazing, but what sucks for me is the building part i spent like an hour on building dorms yes DORMS and then.... my computer.... got bumped.... and the battery fell out... i didnt have it on charge.... so i lost everything... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'( then that night i just quit it for the night and when to bed now i want to do it again but im scared
    > @simmermagical said:
    > How do you like teach the students something? Do you just control the students them selves? (How can you make the elderly woman teach the students?)
    >
    > This seems as a very interesting challenge, and I like ittttttttttttttttttttttt.
    > I'd aprecciate if someone could help me, thanks.

what im doing is controlling them example cooking class, theme dinner or somthing. them i choose which one they do and once there done im going to invite some men over and then put the dishes on different tables and let then do everything else, this challenge is a little more like chances and stuff
    does anybody know how to post photos?
  • MamaSimMachoMamaSimMacho Posts: 31 Member
    This sounds like a challenge I might be trying. I'm looking for something new and simple...this could be it! Thank you!
  • FluttercordFluttercord Posts: 4 New Member
    3 things

1:If the old lady figures out the women are dating each other then would the old lady allow it?

2:can the woman date each other?

3:Could you add a little spice to the story and either have a rival boy school and the top student pretends to be a girl and spies on there school or just generally would rather be in that school?(or the other way around)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Just starting up a twisted version of this challenge where all of the finishing school students are males being taught how to be elegant young ladies (some by choice, some by court order).
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    This looks so much fun!