Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Is there supposed to be a Sims 4 pack sale today? Because if there is my game is glitched. My game and origin says that there isn't a pack sale today.
    Help me

I really need help 😭. Is there a pack sale today? Plz contact me through this form.

Hello @daughtermitchell
    There isn’t a Sims 4 pack sale when I check Origin. There may be another sale though.
  • Options
    EffiHEffiH Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi all new-ish to Sims 4 have have so many questions haha. Hope to make friends and have my questions answered ♥
  • Options
    EffiH wrote: »
    Hi all new-ish to Sims 4 have have so many questions haha. Hope to make friends and have my questions answered ♥

Hello @EffiH :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, find helpful information about playing the game and enjoy posting on the threads.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    LoliGilLoliGil Posts: 30 Member
    I'm LoliGil (So regret making that my username) and I started playing Sims on my Gameboy with Sims Bustin Out. I've been looking at the forums for years but just recently made an account. I like doing art and baking irl. My favorite color is purple. I once started a small fire on my computer while trying to load Sims 3. I've learned from that mistake.
    I have 99 problems and spiral stairs would solve at least 13
    Origin ID: Emilissa
  • Options
    LoliGil wrote: »
    I'm LoliGil (So regret making that my username) and I started playing Sims on my Gameboy with Sims Bustin Out. I've been looking at the forums for years but just recently made an account. I like doing art and baking irl. My favorite color is purple. I once started a small fire on my computer while trying to load Sims 3. I've learned from that mistake.

Hello @LoliGil :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of the game. It would have given you a shock when your computer was on fire as you loaded the Sims 3 game! That wasn’t very nice for it to happen to you!
    Cooking in real life is very enjoyable! It is always nice trying out new recipes and taste testing the results!
    If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either Ea_Mai or EA_Rtas
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Hello!

I'm Molly. I've been playing the Sims for a very long time, pretty much since the first one came out and I had to play it on the family PC lol.
    I'm an adult and I work part time. My hobbies include PC gaming and digital artwork and I enjoy rock and alternative music styles.

I've visited the forums before, but it was mostly to read through patch notes. It's nice to meet everyone!
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    Hello!

I'm Molly. I've been playing the Sims for a very long time, pretty much since the first one came out and I had to play it on the family PC lol.
    I'm an adult and I work part time. My hobbies include PC gaming and digital artwork and I enjoy rock and alternative music styles.

I've visited the forums before, but it was mostly to read through patch notes. It's nice to meet everyone!

Hello @PlanetSixam :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original SIms 1. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable and fun hours simming over the time, and seeing what happened next in the lives of your sims!
  • Options
    LoliGilLoliGil Posts: 30 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > LoliGil wrote: »
    >
    > I'm LoliGil (So regret making that my username) and I started playing Sims on my Gameboy with Sims Bustin Out. I've been looking at the forums for years but just recently made an account. I like doing art and baking irl. My favorite color is purple. I once started a small fire on my computer while trying to load Sims 3. I've learned from that mistake.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @LoliGil :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of the game. It would have given you a shock when your computer was on fire as you loaded the Sims 3 game! That wasn’t very nice for it to happen to you!
    > Cooking in real life is very enjoyable! It is always nice trying out new recipes and taste testing the results!
    > If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either Ea_Mai or EA_Rtas
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for that advice!
    I have 99 problems and spiral stairs would solve at least 13
    Origin ID: Emilissa
  • Options
    brunarodrigues2019brunarodrigues2019 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I'm Bruna. I'm 22 years old. I'm from Brazil. 💖
  • Options
    LoliGil wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > LoliGil wrote: »
    >
    > I'm LoliGil (So regret making that my username) and I started playing Sims on my Gameboy with Sims Bustin Out. I've been looking at the forums for years but just recently made an account. I like doing art and baking irl. My favorite color is purple. I once started a small fire on my computer while trying to load Sims 3. I've learned from that mistake.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @LoliGil :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing the console version of the game. It would have given you a shock when your computer was on fire as you loaded the Sims 3 game! That wasn’t very nice for it to happen to you!
    > Cooking in real life is very enjoyable! It is always nice trying out new recipes and taste testing the results!
    > If you would like to change your forums username, you can post a request to change the name on the activities wall of either Ea_Mai or EA_Rtas

Thank you for that advice!

You’re welcome :)
  • Options
    Hello @brunarodrigues2019 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, meeting fellow simmers and posting about the sims that are in your games.
  • Options
    PrincipleOfEntropyPrincipleOfEntropy Posts: 389 Member
    Charlie here from England! I was six when I first played the Sims 1 in 2002 after my older brother gave it to me as one of my first PC games. I've followed the series ever since, but I've never actually been part of a Sims community before, which is kind of ludicrous now that I think about all those years. I've been following these forums on 4 for a while now though, so I thought it was about time I signed up.

I'm looking forward to actually engaging with other players on their ideas and opinions, there's so much energy and passion in every section I've visited.
    Madotsuki-Chair-Spin.gif
  • Options
    Charlie here from England! I was six when I first played the Sims 1 in 2002 after my older brother gave it to me as one of my first PC games. I've followed the series ever since, but I've never actually been part of a Sims community before, which is kind of ludicrous now that I think about all those years. I've been following these forums on 4 for a while now though, so I thought it was about time I signed up.

I'm looking forward to actually engaging with other players on their ideas and opinions, there's so much energy and passion in every section I've visited.

Hello @PrincipleOfEntropy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is special that you started simming when a child, and that your brother first started you as a simmer <3 It is great that simming has been a part of your life as you have grown up.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and talking with fellow simmers as you read the forum threads and post about the game.
  • Options
    ScopedandroppedScopedandropped Posts: 6 New Member
    Scopedandropped here! With the base game of Sims 4 being free I finally managed to pick it up after not touching anything Sims related since the 3rd game. Prior to that I had played the Sims 1 on my cousin's computer years ago, played the Sims 2 a whole lot (Nightlife and the University being two of my favorite gameplay experiences) as well as a whole host of gameboy Sims games and of course the Sims 3.

When I play the Sims, probably unlike a few players, I try to be a benevolent God and make my creations have fulfilled lives from jobs to love lives so no locking them in rooms and removing the ladders from pools for me! So far I've enjoyed the Sims 4 a bunch and have bought one Game Pack (Parenthood) and one expansion (City Living) and will likely buy a stuff pack and another expansion whenever there's a sale next to further enrich my gameplay time.

I don't know how active in the community I'll be but thought I'd drop by and say hello since it's been a long time since I've had Sims action and am happy the base game was free for a time to let me pick up an old habit again!
  • Options
    Scopedandropped here! With the base game of Sims 4 being free I finally managed to pick it up after not touching anything Sims related since the 3rd game. Prior to that I had played the Sims 1 on my cousin's computer years ago, played the Sims 2 a whole lot (Nightlife and the University being two of my favorite gameplay experiences) as well as a whole host of gameboy Sims games and of course the Sims 3.

When I play the Sims, probably unlike a few players, I try to be a benevolent God and make my creations have fulfilled lives from jobs to love lives so no locking them in rooms and removing the ladders from pools for me! So far I've enjoyed the Sims 4 a bunch and have bought one Game Pack (Parenthood) and one expansion (City Living) and will likely buy a stuff pack and another expansion whenever there's a sale next to further enrich my gameplay time.

I don't know how active in the community I'll be but thought I'd drop by and say hello since it's been a long time since I've had Sims action and am happy the base game was free for a time to let me pick up an old habit again!

Hello @Scopedandropped :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that getting the Sims 4 base game has encouraged you to return to simming, and you now also have an expansion and game packs and are enjoying playing the game again. It is very nice that you like your sims to enjoy their lives and have a fulfilling life in your game <3
    It was special that you first started simming by playing the original Sims 1 on your cousin’s computer <3
  • Options
    Agus3005Agus3005 Posts: 10 New Member
    Heyy, I'm not sure how this thing works but I'm Agus and I've been playing sims for a while. I've never used the sims forums before so hi
  • Options
    Agus3005 wrote: »
    Heyy, I'm not sure how this thing works but I'm Agus and I've been playing sims for a while. I've never used the sims forums before so hi

Hello @agus305 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful gameplay ideas and enjoy posting about the sims from your game.
  • Options
    SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    SimChi here. New to the forums (but loooooong time learning from other simmers posts- thanks simmers!). Been playing for years (mainly Sims 3, until I decided to try Sims 4 because of the serious lag/bug issues in Sims 3... I still prefer the more dynamic interactions, and mods, in Sims 3 though :# .... anyway...). Hopefully I can (interactively, now) find some mods to help tune my game to a better experience for myself (no cheating partners, no violence, no mean traits, etc. type dealy.. total control, like I had with Nraas mods).
  • Options
    SimChi wrote: »
    SimChi here. New to the forums (but loooooong time learning from other simmers posts- thanks simmers!). Been playing for years (mainly Sims 3, until I decided to try Sims 4 because of the serious lag/bug issues in Sims 3... I still prefer the more dynamic interactions, and mods, in Sims 3 though :# .... anyway...). Hopefully I can (interactively, now) find some mods to help tune my game to a better experience for myself (no cheating partners, no violence, no mean traits, etc. type dealy.. total control, like I had with Nraas mods).

Hello @SimChi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now you are playing Sims 4.The MCCC mod may help you.
    It can be downloaded at
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/tagged/mcccrelease
    Or at
    https://www.patreon.com/mccc_deaderpool/posts
    There is information about the mod in this link
    http://deaderpool-mccc.com
    This link thread provides help for the MC Command Center Mod. If you decide to use it and you have questions about the settings, you can post about it there, and there are helpful simmers there that will help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread

• Options
    BritaniqueBritanique Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi there!👋My name is Britanique. My favorite color is purple💜, I love chocolate 🍫(Surprised I don't have diabetes yet) and I like to read mystery and fantasy books 📚. My friends describe me as rude but I'm just brutally honest. I'm a very friendly person. Promsie🤞Nice to meet you all😊
  • Options
    Mrs2KalElMrs2KalEl Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, I have been playing The Sims since February 5, 2000. I have purchased every pc installment and their expansion packs, initially upon release and now whenever origin offers a good sale. The only console versions I have and have ever played are the urbs on gamecube and the Sims 2 castaway on Wii. I mainly visit this forum to read Sims stories, see if other simmers are having in game bugs/issues and to find new in game challenges to play.
  • Options
    SimChiSimChi Posts: 143 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello @SimChi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now you are playing Sims 4.The MCCC mod may help you.
    > It can be downloaded at....

>

Hello @rosemow :) I do have MCC, have had it since I first got TS4 (knowing it would be impossible to play without). It's a nice little mod (as are the many other trusted mods that I have), but nowhere near what Nraas was able to do (for TS3)... Not knocking MCC, just lamenting.

Thanks for the suggestion, though, I know there may be new-to-sims-simmers out there who don't know the wonder/ necessity of mods ;)
  • Options
    Britanique wrote: »
    Hi there!👋My name is Britanique. My favorite color is purple💜, I love chocolate 🍫(Surprised I don't have diabetes yet) and I like to read mystery and fantasy books 📚. My friends describe me as rude but I'm just brutally honest. I'm a very friendly person. Promsie🤞Nice to meet you all😊

Hello @Britanique :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy reading mystery and fantasy books.Time passes very quickly when we are reading a good book and want to know what happens next in the story!
    You would enjoy using purple when furnishing the homes of your sims.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forums threads.
  • Options
    Mrs2KalEl wrote: »
    Hello, I have been playing The Sims since February 5, 2000. I have purchased every pc installment and their expansion packs, initially upon release and now whenever origin offers a good sale. The only console versions I have and have ever played are the urbs on gamecube and the Sims 2 castaway on Wii. I mainly visit this forum to read Sims stories, see if other simmers are having in game bugs/issues and to find new in game challenges to play.

Hello @Mrs2KalEl :) It is nice to meet you.Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since 2000 and bought every sims pc game version and their expansion packs. You would have been enjoying playing a number of sims households over the years and seeing how their lives developed in your games
    I hope that will continue to enjoy reading the forum threads and find helpful game information .
  • Options
    Asa9RabbitAsa9Rabbit Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey! I'm Rabbit, but you can also call me Bunny. I'm a young teenager who's really into manga, anime, art, cosplay, etc. I've been playing S4 for a while now and recently I've started adding mods to the game. I'm currently trying to make my own mods, although I'm not very good at it yet. Can't wait to toss my coin into the hat!! (๑╹ᆺ╹)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top