Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in Sims 4

Comments

• unflavoredunflavored Posts: 35 Member
    276. have a lesbian affair with every women you meet in the game (if ur char is a girl)
    i’m just a dumb girl browsing da interwebs
  • AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    edited May 2019
    277. create clubs based on Hogwarts houses, have all 4 of them hang at the same lot and make them rivals
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited May 2019
    278. Try to collect all the collectables you can! (EDIT: Someone else has already written this one. I’ll replace it with something else later when I think of something.)
    279. Build a Simray, go to a public place and freeze everybody.
    Post edited by AriaMad2 on
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    280. Make a household with eight sims, one bed and one toilet. For added fun, make sure they are in the same career at the same level so they all have to get ready at the same time in the morning.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    280. Make a household with eight sims, one bed and one toilet. For added fun, make sure they are in the same career at the same level so they all have to get ready at the same time in the morning.
    Geez, you have such good ideas! 👍🏻
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    281. ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€!
  • tnb494tnb494 Posts: 247 Member
    282 create a household of the main characters from your favorite tv show/movie/book
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    209 use the voodoo doll
    210 use the voodoo doll fire plus a locked room and flammable objects and fireworks to cause a mysterious death
    211 get your sim really fat then slim down eating diet icecream
    212 try to matchmake sims using the other sim options under friendly (must both be in room)
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited May 2019
    287. Throw a party and invite as many Sims as you can. Then make low quality Putterfish Nigiri and make sure everyone eats!
    289. Kill every Sim in the game.
    290. Have a male Sim impregnate every woman in town, age the kids into young adults and see what they look like. Then have a woman get impregnated by every male Sim and repeat the previous steps.
    291. Play a "Big Brother" challenge by creating 8 Sims with different traits and aspirations and place them in a house with one room that includes 8 single beds, 1 bathroom, kitchen/dining area and one master bedroom & bathroom. Make sure to lock the master bed- and bathroom. Turn autonomy off. Place 8 easels or skill-related objects around the house (different skill objects each week) and direct each Sim to use the object. At the end of each week, see who has the highest skill in said object. That Sim is the winner of the week and gets to sleep in the master bedroom (unlock the door for only that Sim and lock the others out). The Sim with the lowest skill, gets kicked out of the house and is eliminated from the competition. You are not allowed to control any Sims, only when you direct them to start using skill-objects (not even to save them from death). Repeat the process every week and see who is the ultimate winner!
    Post edited by divanthesimmer on
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    2- Collecting every single thing that can be collected.

I did a sort of legacy with that -- my founder started out in San Myshuno and finished the poster collection, then whichever of her children finished a collection became the heir. (The Flea Market was really handy for metals and crystals!). I might try that one again in a new save -- with the freelancer careers it'll be easy to have time to devote to activities like fishing and gardening to complete those collections.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    292. Have a painter Sim paint as many unique in-game paintings as possible (sell the duplicates) then open an art gallery where other Sims can visit and purchase art for their own homes.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    293. Open a store that literally only sells trash fruits. Try to make enough profit to buy a mansion only by selling trash fruits.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    294 have a sim dive in the pond from get famous
    295 have a kid play with the pond
    296 have sim sleep in money
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    297. Populate your world (or all worlds) with only Sims with a strange skin colour (red, blue, green). Or with only aliens/vampires/skeletons.
    298 win the lottery
    299 have your favorite sim have triplets I have playing the game for three years and it hasn't happened with out mods someday it will happen
    I hope
    300 have your sim write books with funny names
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    298 win the lottery
    299 have your favorite sim have triplets I have playing the game for three years and it hasn't happened with out mods someday it will happen
    I hope

I have had triplets a few times. Guess I'm lucky. Or not :lol:
  • AUtschigAUtschig Posts: 79 Member
    OEII1001 wrote: »

Your ideas are hilarious. Thanks for the laughs. :smiley:
    telmarina wrote: »
    298 win the lottery
    I hope

but was it when you were playing your favorite sim? its way harder trying to get one sim of your choice to have them @telmarina
    301. Play as a poor conversationalist. Talk to another sim. Make sure every other interaction is weather-related. Then, when the conversation reaching boring status switch things up to make every interaction weather-related. Be sure to follow the target sim to the restroom.
  • queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    276. Grow a cowplant.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
    304. Set up your lot for a wedding. Liberally apply Fireleaf Extract to the seats your guests will use when viewing the ceremony.
  • alexxcaughtfirealexxcaughtfire Posts: 55 Member
    305. Turn cheats on (testingcheats on) and shift click the grimm reaper into your household after someone dies. Essentially he's like a vampire because he won't age but its awesome because when other people die "Herman Reaper" now comes in my game and i have no clue how or why..
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    298 win the lottery
    I hope

but was it when you were playing your favorite sim? its way harder trying to get one sim of your choice to have them @telmarina

It wasn't planned but it was my main sim.
    298 win the lottery
    I hope

It wasn't planned but it was my main sim.

lucky :)@telmarina