Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's have a big ol' roleplay (because why not?)

Comments

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Everleigh: Actually, I grew up in Brazil. So, even though I was born in California, I am technically from South America.

Josie: Hollie and I are from North America though. I'm from Virginia and Hollie's Canadian.

Alex: Nice to meet you. *Shakes Everleigh's hand* I'm from Mexico.
    Henry: *To Hollie* Oh, we've got friends from Canada. They've gone back home now but they stayed here for a while.
    Alex: *Remembering Briar with sad eyes*
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Hollie: Anyways, now that we've got all this sorted out, do you mind if I go and look for an entra- Go exploring?

Josie: Girl, you're not actually going looking for an entrance to the lab-

Hollie shoots her a glare to shut Josie up, but then Everleigh speaks so quickly that Hollie doesn't have time to give her one.

Everleigh: You're going looking for an entrance to the Labyrinth, aren't you? Well, fun fact, it's a dangerous killing machine. They sealed off the entrance at Camp Half-Blood simply because of that.

(Also, in case you haven't figured it out, Hollie is a daughter of Athena, Josie is a daughter of Hephaestus, and Everleigh is a daughter of Poseidon.)
    funny-gifs20.gif

Hollie: Anyways, now that we've got all this sorted out, do you mind if I go and look for an entra- Go exploring?

Josie: Girl, you're not actually going looking for an entrance to the lab-

Hollie shoots her a glare to shut Josie up, but then Everleigh speaks so quickly that Hollie doesn't have time to give her one.

Everleigh: You're going looking for an entrance to the Labyrinth, aren't you? Well, fun fact, it's a dangerous killing machine. They sealed off the entrance at Camp Half-Blood simply because of that.

(Also, in case you haven't figured it out, Hollie is a daughter of Athena, Josie is a daughter of Hephaestus, and Everleigh is a daughter of Poseidon.)

(Cool! XD I think Henry's dreams have come true. He's a Percy Jackson fan. :D )

Alex: You're looking for a lab, hm? You know I have a lab beneath these palace grounds.
    Hollie: Labyrinth. The maze created by Daedalus thousands of years ago to keep the Minotaur. And the Labyrinth is beneath everything if it still works. Daedalus died about fifteen years ago, and the Labyrinth along with him.

Josie: Hmm... I would like a lab though... maybe one with lots of screwdrivers and jackhammers and chainsaws and wrenches...

As Josie gets lost in her dreams of tools and materials, Everleigh begins to look around the room and out the windows for water.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    (Uhhh... Confused)
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    Hollie: Labyrinth. The maze created by Daedalus thousands of years ago to keep the Minotaur. And the Labyrinth is beneath everything if it still works. Daedalus died about fifteen years ago, and the Labyrinth along with him.

Josie: Hmm... I would like a lab though... maybe one with lots of screwdrivers and jackhammers and chainsaws and wrenches...

As Josie gets lost in her dreams of tools and materials, Everleigh begins to look around the room and out the windows for water.

Alex: What are you looking for, hm?
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    (Uhhh... Confused)

( @Shadyboop they're inside the castle and Hollie and Josie have introduced themselves as Greek demigods. I think we're all in the sitting room.)

Hollie: Well, a way home of course. New York is far away, by the looks of the geographic surroundings. We're probably not even in the United States.

Everleigh: Yea, but what's that thing?

Everleigh is pointing to something large outside the window, next to a small pond. It's face is hidden in the shadows, but it's a humanoid figure who doesn't seem to be wearing anything except for boxer shorts.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Hollie: Well, a way home of course. New York is far away, by the looks of the geographic surroundings. We're probably not even in the United States.

Everleigh: Yea, but what's that thing?

Everleigh is pointing to something large outside the window, next to a small pond. It's face is hidden in the shadows, but it's a humanoid figure who doesn't seem to be wearing anything except for boxer shorts.

Alex: Why is someone lurking in my garden? *goes to the window, opens it and shouts* Hey! Show yourself!
    The monster turns around, and they see it has only one eye, right in the middle of his forehead. Everleigh takes what looks like a Yankees Baseball Hat from Hollie's backpack and puts it on. Within seconds, the monster is mere dust.

Hollie: Everleigh, give me back my hat!

Everleigh: Nah.

Josie: You don't even like the Yankees! Heck, you don't even like baseball!

Hollie: She's right.

Everleigh: Well, neither do you.

Josie: Then it's mine because I'm a Yankees fan.

Josie snatches the hat out of Everleighs hand and slides it into her tool belt.

Josie: Sweet, now I got two magic items!
    funny-gifs20.gif

The monster turns around, and they see it has only one eye, right in the middle of his forehead. Everleigh takes what looks like a Yankees Baseball Hat from Hollie's backpack and puts it on. Within seconds, the monster is mere dust.

*Henry walks into the room*
    Henry: What is going on?
    Alex: There's a naked trespasser outside and these two are fighting over a hat.
    Henry: :flushed:
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    edited May 2019
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    (Uhhh... Confused)

( @Shadyboop they're inside the castle and Hollie and Josie have introduced themselves as Greek demigods. I think we're all in the sitting room.)

(Ohhhh... It's still a bit frosty there unfortunately... Uhhhh...)
    I prefer Shade than Shady

Josie: Welp, this is awkward.

Hollie, still trying to get her hat back: Yeah, and give me back my hat!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Josie: Welp, this is awkward.

Hollie, still trying to get her hat back: Yeah, and give me back my hat!

*Henry walks over to Alex*
    Alex: Save me from this madhouse Henry.
    Henry: Uhm.... Hungry? I'm hungry. *checks watch* lunch... anyone?
    Everleigh: Sure. As long as their's no seafood.

Josie: And sloppy joes!

Hollie, still trying to get back her hat: I don't care what we have, just give me my hat back!

Josie: Nah.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Hollie, still trying to get back her hat: I don't care what we have, just give me my hat back!

Alex: Guess we'll have salad. How about that, Henry, hm?
    Henry: :(

Hollie: Sounds fine.

She reaches for the hat, grabs it, and yanks it out of Josie's hands.
    funny-gifs20.gif

*Alex leaves to go make salad*
    Henry: *awkward* uhm... hi.

Josie: Hello!

Hollie grabs the hat, and has come back to her senses.

Hollie: We really shouldn't stay...

Everleigh: Yeah, Hollie's right. C'mon Josie.

Josie: Fine...

The three girls say goodbye and head out the door.

Josie: A ha!

There's a flash of light and they're gone.
    funny-gifs20.gif

(again, got really bored with those characters. Also, this thread is getting close to the point where if I post any later it'll be counted as necroposting, so here goes nothing!)

A little kid, with bright red hair and shining green eyes runs out of the woods with a wild look. Her hair is tangled, and her clothes are torn. She's crying, and yelling for her mother...
    funny-gifs20.gif

(again, got really bored with those characters. Also, this thread is getting close to the point where if I post any later it'll be counted as necroposting, so here goes nothing!)

A little kid, with bright red hair and shining green eyes runs out of the woods with a wild look. Her hair is tangled, and her clothes are torn. She's crying, and yelling for her mother...

*Henry and Alex stare in shock at the vanished characters*
    Alex: Did they just...?
    Henry: Yeah. :flushed: