Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Renaissance Gardens

LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
edited June 2022 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Hello Everyone, This is my first thread and I am new to the forum... Up to now I have posted all the screen shots of my previous worlds in my Sims 3 Community Page blog.. I am very grateful to my fellow Simmer, Hidehi, who gave me the idea to post screenshots of my new world (Renaissance Gardens) in the forum.. My new world, that I hope to upload to the exchange sometime this August, begins with a back story...

Centuries ago a very wise king discovered that after taking a census many of the citizens that lived in a small island province of his kingdom had a passion for gardening, art, music and fine wine...The wise king decided to have community gardens built so that the citizens that did not have their own garden could prosper in these community gardens doing what they loved. The king also provided gazebos for painters and musicians as well as nectary gardens... This made the citizens so happy that they made Renaissance Gardens their home for generations to come! Centuries later their decedents inherited this island full of old world charm along with all the modern conveniences.. Like their great grand parents, and parents they also had a passion for gardening and the arts, that was part of their legacy... In this town there is also a public square for those sims that are more trade oriented as well a plenty of places to have fun or just get together.. Residences range from a peasant's dwelling to the more luxurious estates fit for a king! Here are some screenshots of Renaissance Gardens...
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg
screenshot_original.jpg

I hope you enjoy these screen shots.. Right now I am uploading the individual lots that will be included in Renaissance Gardens.. Many are already available in the exchange...
Post edited by LMC6255 on

Comments