Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

1858687888991...Next

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Sunfisher0 Your family looks adorable and, as soon as I saw them, I saw @Pary's style immediately! :)
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Now there's 6 sims in SSS band
    NPC ghost Ashley Ramirez, Vincent's older brother who died from rushed into electrical substation because lost the control of motorcycle when tried to escapes the cops, actually died many years
    He is the door god ghost of the band's haunt
    VAV50x.jpg
    VAVI76.jpg
    He actually has face
    VAVq9e.jpg
    "Vince, you're grew up so fast..."
    VAVchF.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited May 2019
    I don't have a picture of them all together. I tried years ago, but it didn't go too well. My family is the Rudinski family, going back 7 years. If anyone knows how to get a group shot, do tell. They live here.

47931085646_c2393c10e6_o.jpgScreenshot-540 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47931403208_95e5038bb9_o.jpgScreenshot-539 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

If you want the full timeline read ahead (warning, it's long). I wrote this in a thread I started which was kind of like this one. I'm correcting any errors here though.
    I made them back in Sims Freeplay before 2013 (probably back in 2012). It initially was a mum, Fliss, a dad, Kyle and two twin daughters, Emily (kleptomaniac) and Francesca (active foodie) and I messed up with the last names so Kyle took his wife's name.

I later remade them in Sims 3 when I got the game and that's when the story really kicked off (if you can find my posts from the Sims 3 forums you'll see how). The twins, Emily and Francesca grew up without a bed to call their own so they were taking turns sleeping on the couch because their parents could barely make ends meet let alone afford a bigger house (they were living in that one floor, one bedroom house in Sunset Valley) which was a huge change from what they were used to as children (the Freeplay days) where they had a pretty big two-bedroom house with a large double bedroom to themselves (thinking I'll make their official story be they moved to a new town which meant they downsized). It also had a small, but reasonable swimming pool. It also had space for their dog to dig for money (realised the move meant their dog mysteriously disappeared, maybe it died or maybe it'll be the reason I buy Sims 4 pets). Their parents started new careers, with mum going in to business and dad is an international super spy.

Along the way they had 4 more children, Melody who has a pretty gothic style and is musically gifted, Ginette who very much prefers to be alone, hot-headed Ethan and Tia (whose traits I can't remember off the top of my head), while working their way up their careers and upgrading/expanding the house to have an even bigger pool and a jungle gym where the children would often hang out. They even had a butler at one point.

Emily, Melody and Francesca went on to enrol at university, but I don't know if they finished (I split the save into two) since they both wound up crashing at home and Francesca was dating Grady Elfman. With Fliss and Kyle having worked to the top of their careers they moved to a mansion in Sunset Valley (read: I used free real estate as they still didn't have enough. I needed a family to play test/live in the house I built). All three girls went back to university to complete their degrees before later moving to Oasis Springs where the children are home educated (I just used MC Command Centre to get all of my created children and teens to leave school). Since I'm back to Sims 3, the stuff that happens in Sims 4 technically hasn't happened yet.

Now, to Sims 4. Fliss' sister (she was supposed to be her cousin, but Sims 4 doesn't let me make cousins without going the long way) moved to Oasis Springs with her husband Vincent Flint-Jackson (they were actually the first sims I made in the Sims 4 CAS demo) and started a family. Later Fliss moved there with hers and quickly set up new roots. The oldest two, Emily and Francesca moved out to live with friends (and this is where my suddenly gay thread happened) and Francesca developed romantic feelings for one of her housemates called Charlotte (Tia, Emily and Francesca's younger sister, is now Charlotte's brother's friend's girlfriend). None of the housemates work conventional jobs. Francesca is straight up unemployed and obsessed with working out, Emily works as a gardener, Charlotte is an Esports Athlete/video content creator/live streamer and the sim whose house it actually is, Hana, is a work from home style influencer.
    Post edited by CursedDice on
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    My current household started out with my SS and four males.
    47932488556_6454229571_o.jpg
    Goodwin Goode from Riverview
    47932483583_2c62d68d68_o.jpg
    Grumpo Marks from Roaring Heights
    47932480197_706bd30b5d_o.jpg
    Conrad Finley from Midnight Hollow
    47932488116_d182c47214_o.jpg
    Eddy Mullis from the University world
    47932479852_8b0f747ab1_o.jpg

Conrad and Grumpo were the first to have a child, Ronda.
    47990403356_67e0cf9a3c_o.jpg

Goodwin and Eddy just had a daughter, Wendy.
    48012328696_592301d989_o.jpg
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited June 2019
    My current household is Drake Furystrykar, Rachel Applebee and Iris Furystrykar:
    Screenshot-1274.jpg
    Drake and Iris are fairies, and they are the surviving offspring of Advarius and Blair Furystrykar. Rachel Applebee is Advarius Furystrykar's demigoddess sister, and currently taking care of Drake and Iris. The story of how they got to Riverview is not a happy one. They live in Beaux Chateau, near where the Shallows, Jon Lessen, Jebidiah Wilson and the Grisby household live.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!