Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Vincent Vengeance you changed your name and avatar... :# Hi
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Steel Family update

hOY4nyv.jpg
    Taking care of triplets makes life very hectic so our Watcher gave us a nanny named Brittany Page. Apparently she used to own a daycare or something, she seems familiar for some reason, but I don't think I've ever met her. (Reference, see if you get it.)

A2u3Sd0.jpg
    Blair got promoted to level 4 so she got a bonus check. This will definitely come in handy when we send our heir to college.

PpJ4g3V.jpg
    Brittany got busy helping Karen learn how to walk. Blair and I were too exhausted to do so.

drGcPHc.jpg
    I checked the mail and we had a few gifts. Unfortunately, they were things we didn't want so I sold them.

IQk4Hlt.jpg
    Blair did take a bit of time from her busy schedule to try and at least meet some of the triplets needs. I did a lot of cleaning during this time.

5gt2U8P.jpg
    Blair seems very happy to have Brittany's help. Brittany told us that she took care of many toddlers in her time at the daycare.

1gL7WTh.jpg
    iRwIN1l.jpg
    Brittany also helped the girls learn to use the potty chair while we were sleeping. I thank our Watcher that we have someone to help us out, at least until they grow up to children.

@MrSpaceman
    Rosetta is cute
    Gardenia's dress looks nice.
    Sheryl looks really good.
    Great update!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited May 2019
    61044561_304533567137569_7548417701463457792_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeExJE-KIhKJVjMnSQzE3fWccGkBVVFH4Da8d2HSCryVS9_iIPFWXTLDstnAjbmLt1DgUxSbrbbrCt4TtV-EGA7IwrCXeZIkfgZZnfP5RcVOIg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=2c3231ef088ef1fb67690e917b055a57&oe=5D6788EE
    "See, no paparazzi here Kristy.Relax." "For Now Josh, I bet they'll be here." He smiled at her..."Well before they do get here..."

61299968_304533693804223_7855969864169553920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFPwEEoQXv8KDstGDRzSEdZIaIVTzrbzS-7zy6X9qeEKvKz5mMC1R2uIiG5Y_0Vgnhs4yQPfyjZl-WYiSx90Awz7RcDZiBLpm5QYE6goV5O4w&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=d6743cdd2044fdd49c40ee351ba38ca9&oe=5D658329
    Paparazzi show up and snap multiple pictures.XD

61219412_304533660470893_2684580462394867712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeFXUudqaOZhcdFW_SmVl2vu421pDBxBFLa5J3gsZoSiWkLPLahnn9lukNLoMERoAEmQEiQ6L_Ml4f53aw2gb-_Z5n07ml-ycBkw3Cx1uM65UA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=b83356b3d4e4f0d29c81cbeca76c3ee2&oe=5D5E7E85
    "Are you crazy? Look they got pictures! Now they're really gonna think it.I can't wait to go home tomorrow." "You're going home tomorrow?"
    "Yes, my vacations over.I was only here to see....you..you're concert."

60959122_304533673804225_2069003694875082752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeHTziSQPVM8ClCo1MpZOLaIddpQTR3up6qeP1YTBsicBfp3_CJPoyG4L3roMzJZEH8M9cNBYWCKnE_SFPOrUU6mgKA12f_uU5GO0BmMlW-Y8Q&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=2e8141ff226399d59342f8074d716622&oe=5D6243CA
    Nighttime in NYC.

next morning at airport.

61387772_304533760470883_7191704239280750592_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeHZC08akRnBrhwQ0eCaq1wcyDbQPIM30DzCd3FPSBoAXlT1jRNvA53B72cvE4O6nuUqmPAPz876mmHXlYfqfAspGxcxx3xN6ozmjrWCkIKOuQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=ed911054d2f488921414210527d007db&oe=5D9CE896
    "Josh what are you doing here? Don't you have a show?" "Yeah, but I wanted to see you off...or maybe convince you to stay a bit longer?" "Ah, no.I have work to get back to...and a plane to catch."

60901554_304533783804214_6689621372672409600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeEdtzcgWsh6SveJMi-pYy_jZysCYX6JDSmTL-zwpW-sLIVWNAU4GSC9HcVbAyY9w_tTMZSWHwUPquX2W4I3VADcG2xITGPKK_QzoYJthJHIcQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=480670f415f1a17bfdafdff33b80e10b&oe=5D683A0C

61431838_304533817137544_553080913144053760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeH1IVkLrMBP5UO8uDTepHGik_FXxuvgQ3RrsUHnW2etkOXNwNQtDkkaTK9j3SYeymEB0ElReErAbSlto0SN-WyiM922FcXke0ugw_0XdxEntQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=78eff888ee2f5d544028ff797d9cdd17&oe=5D524706
    Josh watched Kristy's plane take off...And decided to play a song.

She said we're much too different
    We're from two separate worlds
    And he admitted she was partly right
    But in his heart's defense he told her
    What they had in common
    Was strong enough to bond them for life
    He said look behind your own soul
    And the person that you'll see
    Just might remind you of me
    I laugh, I love, I hope, I try
    I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry
    And I know you do the same things, too
    So we're really not that different, me and you
    She could hardly argue
    With his pure and simple logic
    But logic never could convince a heart
    She had always dreamed of loving someone more exotic
    And he just didn't seem to fit the part
    So she searched for greener pastures
    But never could forget
    What he whispered when she left
    Was it time or was it truth
    Maybe both lead her back to his door
    As her tears fell at his feet
    She didn't say "I love you"
    What she said meant even more

60920204_304533807137545_2748122029638025216_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeFXwGhx9MvS2ydBcmS-E5iBnkQpCw9M3uj7chgZGUXFH9cXRnSt8mXozXgHmCCFexpQouLcEFpA3viMPq4olCnfPtqmHwwA_Vz7Tm8ZTI69Uw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=1e0318e017e32348f40a941b304119d8&oe=5D5971F4
    Josh called up is agent Stanly."Hey Stan, Josh.Can you book us for a performance in Country Cove?"
    Stan(on the phone): There ain't much in that town,its a little country town population of 200.You sure?
    "Stan, there's plenty there.I'm all country you know, book it." They hung up.

61189142_304533737137552_2579649042644467712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeGLMQaDhjPD1faYgw3MlTijlvVtEVcYxVaD20L2Xl-X1eVjGPoMAgGaM8k9HD5ILebOK0DAL4rRjXTMedjRqzFrW4gkTduXbWfcwP3dUrfrYQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=31862d2f2bc133af8a722b1d3370f68f&oe=5D57E6D7
    And I had to capture this random screenie.He looks so funny with long hair LOL.The outfits the spawn.XD

• cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Cont'd pg. 3488
    @Silverofdreams30 I wish I was living Donals' life with all the sunbathing but it's raining here. Alfonso turned out cute!
    @bekkasan I hope you get some more time to play soon. Work must be busy for you at the moment. Sunlit Tides has some of the prettiest sunsets I've seen in game :smile:
    @mikezumi Conrad has an interesting face, I can see why you liked him. Do you still have romance turned off for Mikezumi? She might struggle with all those handsome guys around :wink:
    @Shadow_Assassin Nice update. Ashley looks like an interesting sim. I hope he's not too much like his real life counterpart.
    @GraceyManor Josh is very thoughtful to his fans. Looks like Kristy couldn't escape the paparazzi. Aw they look so cute hugging. That's going to be on the front page of a magazine tomorrow :lol:
    @emorrill I'm here on a Saturday just to read your update :tongue: Well done Leah! You should be very proud, she takes after the best :smile:
    @jonny522 I hope Lindsey can manage the new hours of her job. I wonder if Ryan will end up following in his father's footsteps. It's funny how Alex is giving a presentation in the kitchen while he's wearing pajamas. Ryan seems mature for his age reading these kind of books. Nice winter pictures. How exciting for them to be moving to a larger home :smile:

pg. 3489
    @emorrill It seems like Al is talking from experience about the cake toppling :lol: I thought he was going to mention not to touch the bottom with the knife because of bad luck. Aw the cake feeding is so cute and silly, I wish we had something like that in the game. Haha their faces are covered in icing now! Gosh I wonder how long they were kissing before Emma's mother got them a napkin. Al's so funny, I don't think a toddler is going to care about them kissing. I can imagine Sam smiling as he's watching Emma talk with her friends and family. Catarina's bump is so big now I'm guessing she is due any minute. That's a sweet picture of him feeling her belly. I meant to ask before, what is that around Renauld's head? Rebecca is just adorable! Hey it's Evelyn! Her hair looks nice with a bit of purple in it. Their relationship is sweet and it's almost like Sam treats her as a daughter. I didn't expect Edelaine to be here and she's got cool looking hair too. It would be a bit awkward as I don't remember them seeing each other since the breakup. But for her to come along to the ceremony and be so genuine towards him warms my heart. It seems like she really needed to apologise to be able to allow herself move on. I'm sure seeing how happy Sam is with Emma made her question what went wrong between them. I think they could become good friends again now. Sam always knows the best things to say :smile:
    Now it's Emma's turn to see the ex. Bruce always was a nice guy and this Mayra sounds like a real piece of work. Hmmmmmm I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Bruce and Edelaine will meet and find lots in common, and fall in love! Seems odd to attend a wedding of someone you don't know. I feel sympathy for him and his son but it's kind of the wrong time and place for Peter to tell his life story. I'm very glad he didn't go to Emmaline for help! I'm sure Sam will do his best to help the boy. As long as Carl doesn't happen to see Sam leaping I'm happy. Liam was a fine best man but not as good as Al of course. He seems so shy but happy talking about his new love interest. Oh I remember Astrid. That's great news for them both! Lagoons & Llamas must be the sim version of Dungeons & Dragons :tongue:
    It's very sad that Sam's family back in the other world can't see him. Emma's mother is going to figure that something is wrong sooner or later. But Sam has a new family not that he can rely on. Oh dear Sam's talking to himself again, is what other people are going to start saying :lol: Omg Al!! I'm glad none of the other attendees can hear him. I'm sure Sam's message will mean the world to his mother and sister. Al talking about Emma being Sam's constant companion now is sweet but why am I thinking that he's going to leave them :frowning:
    That reaction gif came from How I Met Your Mother, if you haven't seen that show you really really need to watch it because it's one of my favourites :mrgreen:
    Yes I can't believe my trip has come around so soon either. We fly out Thursday night but it's only for four nights so I will be back home before I know it :smile:
    @PalmArrow That boy from the last update should ask Iris out! Her dress with the flowers is very cute. Hurry up Simon :tongue:
    @Emily4331 Some people are weird, at least being addicted to a video game and pixel people is more socially recognised these days :smiley:
    @Brandontaylor Wow that's scary what you said about the whole town being destroyed. You must have plans in place to be able to leave immediately :frowning:
    @Steamvarius I'm hoping it's nothing too serious to worry about. I hope Letty gets back to normal soon :smile:
    @Shadowmarked It does move fast but it's always fun to see everyone's different play styles. The carnival lot look amazing - so tropical! Christopher's house looks great too. I love how the dining room has those big windows. Lucky that the plumbots are waterproof. I hope Annie keeps her charms to herself this time. Obo is adorable. All that fog in the forest really sets the scene and tone well.
    @MrSpaceman Hi there! I didn't recognise your name but I definitely remember your sims. I'm glad that Rosetta looks more like Steve this time. Gardenia looks thrilled to have a new sister! I can tell that Steve is not having fun at all on that seesaw. I haven't heard of that movie but Sheryl looks amazing with the lighter brown hair, it really suits her :smile:
    @mikezumi I love the bath animations too. I'm the opposite, my sims hardly ever take showers and prefer bathing :lol:
  • MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    @Brandontaylor, thank you so much. I tried. Happy that you like it. o:)

@coco, hi!
    I'm glad that Rosetta looks more like Steve this time.
    Me too. I was sad that Dash and Gardenia both look like Sheryl. So I hope the next child will look like Steve or like both.
    I haven't heard of that movie but Sheryl looks amazing with the lighter brown hair, it really suits her :smile:
    The movie is just awesome, I really enjoyed it. Glad that you think Sheryl looks good amazing like that. Honestly I was afraid it wasn't going to be that good. I thought she'd have to get back to black hair.

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Been out visiting my sister all day so will do some feedback in the morning. Happy Simming! :)
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

@coco

I wish I had that life too lol right now it is too cold over here
    and we do not have any beaches either close by,
    only mountains.

@GraceyManor

OH, Josh is so smitten with her to
    book a concert where she lives.

@Brandontaylor

Great the toddlers are learning their skills, must be a handful
    with triplets, I had never had that many in-game.
    Congrats to her promotion,
    scary about that tornado so close.

@emorrill

Beautiful chapter as always, I love all the details I am too lazy to go into
    too many details when I do a wedding so great job the clothes and hairstyles all are great.
    I love the cake sharing photos so sweet.
    Oh and congrats to the Landgrab ( was it)? pregnancy, her bump looks perfect
    got a sim townie in a save that I saw was pregnant but no bump showed on her though
    she was already close to the due date I have a mod that check the progress.
    Thanks for the comments.
    I were not as good from the start of creating sims,
    oh they were not that great looking haha, practice makes perfect I guess I liked
    how he turned out as well.

@PalmArrow

Did Iris meet her soulmate at the prom? ,
    sometimes they do if they go alone.

@Mikezumi

Oh Mikezumi sure has a few good looking males in her
    household I'm sure she's very happy about that hehe.
    He looks great in the bath -

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @coco.
    Well, it's mites. Sybil and Tosca are unaffected, as they are hybrids. We've isolated Letty for treatment. The coop is an Omlet Eglu Cube G1, so it's plastic. They have a big run as well.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited May 2019
    I just went ahead and deleted my old photo bucket account
    I also got annoyed by their emails you are having too many photos ugh.
    I never use that one since they got greedy and want people to pay sigh.

I am about to go into the game and play a bit now.
    '
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi Goodness, you are just popping around games right now my head is spinning trying to keep up. :tongue: Pretty soon you will be as bad as me! I am going in some of my other games this weekend just to check on some of them. I miss 'em!!
    Anywoo...your Conrad is certainly a bit more on the handsome side compared to the original one!

@GraceyManor Josh and Kristy are cute together. Love her being annoyed with the paparazzi.
    Poor Josh, his Kristy has flown away. hehe, booking a gig in her hometown. Now that shows he cares!
    Beautiful picture of the night sky!

@emorrill What an exciting find in the bookbag! Congrats to L!

@jonny522 Congrats on the kids learning their skills and the big move finally happened.
    The house looks lovely and so much more room for them.

@emorrill I made my comments on the other thread but will say that the reception was sure fun and lovely to see Evelyn grown into a teenager. I loved Al and Sam's chat at the end and I know Al will keep his promise to let Sam's family know. Such an beautiful awwww moment between them. I enjoyed the romantic kisses between Sam and Emma after they sampled the wedding cake. I think they need to escape the reception once they finish chatting with folks.

@PalmArrow It is nice that she got to go to prom even without a date. She looks lovely in her new dress. I have that pattern!

@Emily4331 Thanks!

@Brandontaylor Thanks! I do hope things settle down in your part of the country.
    Welcome to Brittany and hopefully she will be a big help to Christopher and Blair raising the triplets.

@Shadowmarked Welcome and lovely pics of your world.

@MrSpaceman new name, new avi! Nice to see the sims are growing up too. Great pics of them. Gardenia is adorable.

@coco Thanks for the comment. I'm happy to be working more though. Maybe can play some this weekend.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    CursedDice wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm aware my picture doesn't work. My Photobucket is restricted, Flickr was down for maintenance and Dropbox doesn't work from what I can see
    I had to download my images one by one. :confounded:

Dropbox doesn't work? I have Dropbox. There's no indication of the site being down for maintenance or malfunctioning on my end. Did you get an error?
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    edited May 2019
    I took a little break from Donal and Sierra today,
    and have been playing an older Bridgeport save.

[img][/img]oQuRuWV.jpg

I'm playing this household atm with Matilda Smart

[img][/img]qBeZsbK.jpg

Harry Marks

[img][/img]mLTJX6C.jpg

Alexy Fresco

[img][/img]A3ySCOJ.jpg

Richie Striker was also there.

All of the 3 have romances going on,
    not just with any of the members of the household.
    Its been a fun save visiting different households.

Also, I noticed this paparazzi guy ( I edited him cause he looked weird before)

[img][/img]VD1fDEs.jpg

[img][/img]DfSzieJ.jpg

[img][/img]IFJxshv.jpg

I saved him to bin he turned out really good after editing.

Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Brandontaylor -Thanks for the comment.It was not just illness beacause Flickr went down for a few days as well and I couldn't upload my pictures.I'd take the time to have a new house built with a basement and live in another house to fix that issue.I'll be buying a rural property for my first home instead of an apartment as I'll want to start a family and won't do that in the city.
    @CK213 -Great picture!
    @Steamvarius -Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!
    @Emily4331 -I've been feeling better and Flickr is back online mostly.I've been into Deery Meadows and Evermore.
    @KayeStar -Great picture!
    @CursedDice -I paid for a Flickr Pro account with haircut money so I wouldn't have to clean my pictures out.Great picture!
    @SimMin94 -Hi there!I've had a few long lasting games after adding Mods because my older ones kept getting corrupted by social workers taking children away.
    @GraceyManor -Great update!
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for the comment.I also had FLickr go down recently and it made sharing pictures almost impossible.
    @emorrill -That's great and I'm using a black hair subliminal to make my own hair turn black to stop getting bad haircuts.
    @bekkasan -Flickr is mostly back up and thanks for the comment.Great picture!
    @coco -It was a dinner from the food replicators there and things are getting better.I started going online at better times.
    @Mikezumi -Great update!
    @Shadow_Assasin -Great pictures!
    @johnny522 -Great update!
    @CravenLestat -Great picture!She looks like she'd make a great fairy.
    @Shadowmarked -Great picture!Great update!
    @MrSpaceman -Hi there!Great update!
    Here's another Deery Meadows update below.
    Deery Meadows,Maine-Late Spring-1624.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up so early that late spring morning that it was still dark out as they started getting ready for the day.
    47926958687_92a9399396.jpg
    Ami got the babies up and into the baby swings after they'd been fed and had diaper changes.
    47927034478_22c17cfccf.jpg
    It wasn't that long before they both decided to work on paintings.
    47927029318_4eec84e63d.jpg
    Eli got hers done first as it was almost finished when she started work on it.
    47927023127_6644da11a1.jpg
    Ami finished his a short time later and they both took washroom breaks before eating lunch.
    47927025893_6256af706f.jpg
    It was early in the evening when they got to start putting the first section of wall up for a new house addition.
    47927022171_e31b552b06.jpg
    They ended up getting themselves and the babies ready for bed at 7PM.
    47927008341_b0250d2599.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    Since it's the holiday weekend...I am working...but, I am continuing to work on a matriarchal legacy...I started a thread...So...If anyone has any advice, tips or tricks for keeping it fresh for me...I would greatly appreciate it! :smiley:
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Today, the last of my sixth generation was born! I say the last because this couple is not having any more kids! (I don't control what the spares do; that's up to story progression)

They now have five kids, and the last two born are twins. From left to right: Araceli (spouse) holding Solstice (girl, second-born twin), Saffron (heir of gen 5) holding August (boy, firstborn twin), Harper (firstborn of gen 6) holding Aster (third-born, heir of gen 6 because she's the first mermaid), and Rowan (second-born).

tumblr_ps2f5gJNCO1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
    Today, I gave Advarius two new outfits. This is his new Athletic Outfit.
    Screenshot-8895.jpg
    Screenshot-8896.jpg
    Well, someone's impressed by the show!
    Screenshot-8905.jpg
    Very, VERY Impressed!
    Screenshot-8919.jpg
    I think we all know where this is going:
    Screenshot-8923.jpg
    Screenshot-8928.jpg
    Blair and Advarius, grinning like cheshire cats:
    Screenshot-8931.jpg
    Time to show off the Outerwear outfit:
    Screenshot-8936.jpg
    And the Fairy sisters have got new outfits, too. Cindy is wearing a new athletic outfit, whilst Candy and Cinnamon are wearing a new everyday outfit:
    Screenshot-8935.jpg

I wish there was a Michael Flatley pose pack... (Search for Michael Flatley pose in google images... First two results.)

Feedback/Responses to mentions later.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    edited May 2019
    An update on Letty. Well, shazbot. She's got flystrike. Mum has started first aid on the hen. I'm not feeling too happy now. In fact, I'm on the verge of crying. These past few weeks have been a rollercoaster. I'm not up to posting again today.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Your Bridgeport sims look great and I really like what you did with the paparazzi guy! I usually just TA them. :lol:

@TadOlson Lovely update with pics of the babies!

@pisceschick75 Working some this weekend too. Home now though. whee! Congrats on the legacy and your thread. Is it in creative corner or do you have a blog for it? You might want to post a link to it in your siggy kinda advertising it so to speak. :grin:

@KayeStar Yep, 5 kids sounds like enough especially since the heir has been born. :) Nice looking family!

@Steamvarius I'm sorry to hear about the diagnosis. I don't know much about chicks and hens but it doesn't sound very good. I hope and pray all goes well and that Letty gets better.
    @bekkasan.
    Thanks. Mum's seen first hand what flystrike can do to an animal, and that was a very long time ago.
    Let those smiles spread!

Steel Family Update

oEbPzH4.jpg
    I ate breakfast after a nice night of sleep. With Brittany around, things are a lot less hectic around here. Blair wasn't up quite yet but I let her sleep.

59g3PoO.jpg
    EfNbBcJ.jpg
    Brittany and I finished teaching the kids to use the potty while Blair got ready.

9iGHclO.jpg
    Speaking of Blair, she decided to get some painting in while we were busy. Any extra money we can get will definitely help us.

pvEZxBM.jpg
    Later on, I told Brittany to take a break so she and Blair watched the cooking channel together. Blair learned how to make a cheese plate.

5kylZ2a.jpg
    While they talked, I started to teach Jason how to walk. We had been working on Kayla and Karen as well but they were currently sleeping. The girls seem to have similar sleeping patterns while Jason sleeps more at night.

LZfBTFv.jpg
    Random photo of Brittany just after teaching Kayla to walk.

***Short update but not much else happened.
  • CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited May 2019
    Short session so far today (until I go back) so not much to say. Francesca celebrated one sim year at the same job. Ethan got demoted, but who cares, he could get struck by lightning and none of his family would care (neither would I. Probably). Emily's job performance continues to suffer whereas Melody is soaring. Both of them are in the same career, just having different fortunes.

Kyle has been encouraging Ginette to improve her skills so she diid and gained athletic ability, but she is nowhere near the level of her mum, Fliss, or dad, Kyle.

47930362027_c50af38691_k.jpgScreenshot-542 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47930393796_1dc29c77b8_o.jpgScreenshot-543 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Tia got back to piano which seemed to attract everyone's attention, but I can't get Death By Puddle to practise together despite having all the instruments. She also seems to like turning on the radio and then leaving the room.
    47930445721_117db56763_k.jpgScreenshot-544 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

47930459148_c26da3b2f7_k.jpgScreenshot-545 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

Emily's been going on so many dates, but no spark yet (maybe the fact that she became romantically involved with her female roommate in Sims 4 has something to do with it (I know it doesn't, but for the Rudinski timeline it would make sense)).

I'm thinking it's time for a career for Fliss and/or Kyle, Melody, Emily and Francesca have taken to running to literally everywhere in their house, don't know why. And someone keeps leaving washed laundry outside on the path in the rain!

Oh, also Melody has had enough of Emily's games
    47930461936_8682ba08e3_k.jpgScreenshot-546 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr

I think that's it, not much happened, will update if I remember anything else. Right, now to catch up on everyone else's games
    Post edited by CursedDice on
    @GraceyManor Sierra was a free spirit hippie living the drifter life just traveling the world with her trusty van and a sleeping bag.I sent her to SilverofDreams game and there Donal seen her playing guitar begging for change in front of a Sim Starbucks.He instantly was smitten with her and took her in and cleaned her up and bought her nice things.Now they travel the world in search of secluded beaches and fine wine trying to break the reord of most woohoo's in a year.

Rarw2hg.png

Really nice looking sim. Personally I'd call Sim Starbucks, Simbucks, but that's just me
    Page 3488
    @jony522 It's possible to skate backwards? I need to get my sims back on the ice
    Page 3489

@Mikezumi Your white haired sim reminds me of Geralt for some reason

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top