Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Part 2 of the wedding continued...

“Emma.”
    “Bruce,” she smiled. “Thank you for coming.”
    “No problem,” he said, throwing his hands into his dress jacket pockets. “That was a wonderful ceremony.”
    “Thanks,” she blushed.

“So uh,” he began after a bit of silence, looking her over from head to toe, “you look…absolutely stunning today Emma. I hope it’s not too inappropriate for me to say that Sam is a lucky man.”
    The Bride chuckled. “Well…I feel like the lucky one.”
    “Yeah…”

46936524615_6a0c9f104f_c.jpg

“I see you’re not here with your girlfriend,” she observed. “Mayra was it?”
    The man looked away shyly. “Yeah, well…that’s because we’re not together anymore.”
    Eyes widened, Emma expressed, “Oh Bruce I’m so sorry.”
    “Don’t be. I knew from the get go that she didn’t care for my sons, but I was just so attracted to her and allowed my raw desires to get the better of me,” he shook his head, “I wanted to believe I could make it into something that would last, but once she told me that it was either her or my sons, well, of course I chose my sons.”
    “Of course! Gosh that’s awful. She really shouldn’t have thrown out an ultimatum like that.”
    “No she shouldn’t have, but,” he sighed, “I’m glad I didn’t try to keep the relationship together with no hope of her ever changing. I learned a great lesson.”
    Emma nodded in sympathy. “That’s good,” she said. “And you’re a great guy Bruce…don’t ever doubt that. There’s a woman out there who will be very lucky to have you and your boys as family. I hope you find her very soon.”
    He smiled. “Thanks Emma. Now go on,” he motioned with his head, “don’t you worry about me. Enjoy your wedding day.”
    Emma nodded and walked on past him, doing just what he asked.

“Doctor Beckett?”
    Sam turned. “Yes Sir?”
    “My name is Peter Winterley,” he introduced, outstretching his hand, to which Sam shook. “I’m here with my wife Adele. We’re friends of the Vanderburgs and they extended your wedding invitation to us, to which I hope you don’t mind?”
    “No, not at all. Thank you for coming.”
    “Oh it was a fine wedding Doctor.”
    “Thank you.”

Peter then scratched his head and cleared his throat. “Umm, I know we haven’t properly met before Doctor, and I hope you’ll forgive me for bothering you with this, but the Vanderburgs have told us so many wonderful things about you and…I was wondering if I might ask a favor of you?”

47800679282_66a7aee450_c.jpg

Sam wasn’t sure if he should agree to it or not, but, “Sure. What’s going on?”
    Relief seemed to wash over Peter’s face. “It’s our son Charles,” he replied somberly. “He’s very sick. He has been for years…and not a single doctor in two major cities can figure out what’s wrong with him.”
    Compassion instantly surged through Sam’s soul. “I’m very sorry to hear that,” he expressed, “how old is your son and what health problems is he having?”
    “He’s seventeen. And, ever since he was eight he’d become chronically unwell and nauseated; unable to keep anything down and as a result he’s as skinny as a toothpick. He’s lost a lot of muscle tone so he’s very weak and frail. He’s been in and out of hospitals for the past 9 years, enduring test after test, and no one can find an explanation for his inability to keep food down, or to feel well in general. His immune system is quite comprised, even the common cold can cause him to cough up blood sometimes and keep him down for days.”

46936524445_2c629c0a16_c.jpg

Sam shook his head in sorrow as he continued to listen.
    “One day Adele read about the miraculous healing properties from the waters here in Hidden Springs and in a last desperate effort to find relief for Charles, we packed up and moved here.” He sighed. “Needless to say, those waters are a joke.”
    “Indeed.”
    “Our only other option was to seek help from Miss Rhoen, but…hearing all the shady things we did about her, we didn’t want to risk it.”
    “It’s a very good thing you didn’t!”
    “Right!? So anyway, here we are Doctor; Charles is home sick in bed, and I wanted to come here and ask if you might please come to our home and see him. I know it’s a lot to ask, and of course you aren’t able to come now, but…we will pay you handsomely for your time and care. Money is not a problem for us. We just want our son to get better!” Tears filled the man’s eyes.

Sam had to hold back his own tears over the whole situation.
    “Please!” Peter implored at his silence, taking Sam’s hand and squeezing it tightly. “Please help our son. You’re our only hope!”

Sam gripped Peter’s hand fiercely in return. “Mr. Winterley, I wish I could promise that I will find the cause of your son’s illness, but I can’t. However, I CAN promise that I will do my very best trying. I’d be happy to see him.”
    “Thank you!” Peter whispered with a tear streaming down his cheek. Releasing Sam’s hand now and pulling himself together, he then asked, “Do you have any ideas as to what might be wrong based on what I told you?”
    “Well,” Sam thought for a moment, “I’m leaning towards it being an autoimmune issue, but I won’t know for sure until I look him over and review his medical history.”

47800679482_c673115ebf_c.jpg

“We’ll have all that ready for you when you arrive, as well as your payment; just name your price.”
    “That really won’t be necessary Mr. Winterley.”
    Peter gave him a look of shock. “Oh Doctor Beckett we must insist!”
    Sam had been down this road before with the Vanderburgs and figured it would end in the same exact way. “I’ll tell you what,” he said, placing a hand on Peter’s shoulder, “my visits will be free until I’m able to find some answers and treatment for your son. Then we can talk about payment then alright?”
    Peter smiled brightly and appreciatively. “You have a deal! Oh thank you, THANK YOU Doctor Beckett!”

47800679542_d11cd05f34_c.jpg

In the distance, underneath the Pergola, the international super spy, Carl Abbot, whom Bruce invited as his “plus one,” listened in on the whole entire conversation between Sam and Peter Winterley. Even though he’d come to the conclusion that there was nothing to suspect from Doctor Sam Beckett, he was pleasantly relieved to find his deduction to be correct, and greatly admired the man’s good nature.

Yup, he thought, Bruce only asked me to spy on this guy because he was just jealous that he stole the heart of his girl…

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he discovered Sam now heading straight in his direction. Instead of flinching and quickly finding a way to look like he wasn’t spying, he stood tall and bravely approached the good Doctor, introducing himself.

47852839181_1114a65cab_c.jpg

It was a pleasant conversation.

“Great job Liam,” Sam said as the two did a short, multiple pat on the back, embrace. “I couldn’t have asked for a better Best Man.”
    “Yeah you could,” Al muttered in the distant background.
    “Aw thanks Sam,” Liam expressed. “I really didn’t do much, but…thanks.”

40886106753_6c915e9302_c.jpg

“So,” Sam smirked at him. “Who was that girl I saw you kissing goodbye to back there?”
    “Oh you SAW that huh?” the geek giggled.
    “Yeeesss.

47800676532_fcfec9a432_c.jpg

Well, tell me about her,” he encouraged.
    Liam’s cheeks suddenly got as red as cherries. “It’s a silly story really…we met in the Library last week.”
    “Uh huh…”
    “And the funny thing is…I’ve known her since High School, just not very well. She was kinda a wallflower, but then again so was I.” He glanced away for a moment blinking. “Funny how we hadn’t hooked up WAY before now…but anyway!”
    Sam chuckled.
    “She looked different, like changed up her entire appearance. She wore glasses when she never has before. I dunno why…she just caught my eye,” he blushed, “and that’s why I didn’t recognize who she really was.”
    “So who is she already?”
    Liam grew a little shy, but revealed, “Astrid Pertridge.”

Sam gaped. “Astrid Pertridge!? No WAY that was her!”
    “Right!? Isn’t she a total BABE now!”
    Sam shook his head in wonderment. “I guess so. So tell me the rest of the story.”

“Well,” Liam began, “she looked lost, and since I know the Library like the back of my hand I asked her if she needed help finding something. She said ‘Yes,’ and that she was looking for one of my favorite books of ALL time!” He grinned. “So from there we got to talking, recognized how we looked so familiar to each other, and get this Sam…she’s a huge Lagoons & Llamas fan just like I am! She played it a ton of times with her friends at college! And so did I!”

40886106843_53362fa2ee_c.jpg

“Awesome,” was all Sam could say.
    “So anyway, our relationship grew from there and…we’re dating now.” He blushed.
    “That’s great Liam. I’m so happy for you! I hope she’ll be the girl of your dreams.”
    “She’s certainly looking to be so…”
    He didn’t have to say any more for Sam to understand. He just simply pat his scientist friend on the back as a congratulatory gesture. If anyone in this town deserved a happy ending, it was his dear pal Liam.

With the sun beginning to set, it was nearing time for the dance. Sam had two more people he wished to converse with beforehand: Emma’s parents.

“Welcome to the family Sam,” Emma’s mom said, embracing her new son-in-law tightly and pressing her cheek against his. “The ceremony was so beautiful! Emma is very blessed to have a man like you!”
    “Thank you…Mom.”

47800679622_50430d5a60_c.jpg

“It’s such a shame your dear mother and siblings couldn’t attend.”
    I know… “Yeah,” he said. “Doing missionary work in Champs Les Sims makes it hard for them to get away.” He hated to lie, but they weren’t ready for the truth yet. “But they are here in spirit.” I miss you Mom…Tom…and Katie.
    “No doubt the spirit of your late father was here as well,” she winked.
    “Indeed.” Miss you too dad.

In that moment, Emma’s dad stepped forward, placing a hand on Sam’s shoulder, bringing him in for a hug. “Welcome to the family son. I couldn’t have asked for a better man for my Emma.”
    “I couldn’t have asked for a better woman…dad.”

47800679692_8201c69174_c.jpg

As they broke their embrace, the elderly man leaned over to whisper in Sam’s ear, “Please take good care of my baby girl because if you don’t…you’ll be met with my wrath.” He concluded that with a chuckle, but he was also dead serious.
    “It is my life promise,” Sam assured him.
    Her dad nodded. That’s exactly what he wanted to hear.

“Hey Sam!” Al called from the pergola, beckoning with his hand for him to come over.
    “Excuse me for a moment,” Sam said to Emma’s parents and casually made his way over to his friend.

“It’s about time you start hanging out with me,” Al said in a grump. “I’ve been feeling kind of ignored here on your wedding day.”
    “Well I’m sorry Al,” Sam said in a sarcastically playful way. “There are a lot of people here that I needed to catch up with. Besides it’s not like I don’t see you practically every day and you know how hard it is for me to talk to you in public.”
    “Then let’s move to a far corner or something!”
    “No,” he said, gazing out at the guests, “I just want to watch her Al…watch her in the way that she moves as she talks to all of her friends.” He gave her the most loving of gazes.

Emma seemed to sense her husband looking directly at her, and returned his gaze while blowing him a kiss.

“She’s really something Al,” he dreamily said. “I can’t believe she’s my wife.”
    Al then came forward and stood right beside him. “Yeah…she’s the perfect match for you kid, in so many ways.”

46936524735_0d64b1cb0c_c.jpg

“This day has been so wonderful Al, but right now I just wish I could take her away with me and—“
    “Yeah! Head on back to the house and HIT that!”
    AL!
    “WHAT? That’s totally what you were going to say you want to do!”
    “Not in that way!”
    “Do you always have to be so refined and proper? You’ve got just as much testosterone as I do! It’s the 21st Century now Sam, you can talk about sex however the h'ell you want and no one even bats an eye about it!”
    “Not necessarily. Besides it’s not about being refined or proper…it’s about the respect I have for her.”
    This was the moment where Al would normally blow out the smoke from his cigar in defeat, but since he didn’t smoke anymore…“Touché.”

“Hey Al,” Sam changed the subject, glancing around to make sure no one was watching him or could hear. “I need you to do something for me.”
    Al raised an eyebrow. “Anything kid.”
    “I want you to get in touch with my family,” he swallowed, “my mom, Tom, and Katie. Tell them all about Emma, if you haven’t already.”
    “I mentioned her a few times when your mom has called…”
    “Good. Could you tell them that…today was my wedding day and…I wished with all my heart that they could’ve been here; that they could meet their new daughter and sister-in-law.” He sniffed. “And also, please tell them how much I miss them and love them and…that I’m doing very well.”
    Al did the motion of placing his hand on Sam’s shoulder, even though he couldn’t. “For sure Sam, I’ll do that. I promise.”
    “Thank you.”

As the two stood in silence for a moment, continuing to watch the guests conversing, the sun had now completely set on this most glorious of days.

Al let out a deep sigh as he said, “I’m so happy you have Emma in your life now Sam, for she’s your constant companion now.”
    Sam could sense exactly what his friend was feeling. “Until I leap…and that’s where I’m so thankful to have you.”

A smile played across Al’s lips. “I love you kid.”
    Stepping closer to “put his arm around” the man who had not only been his best friend, but father figure for the past two decades, Sam said in return, “I love you too Al.”

<3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

***Looks like some nice updates coming up, going to start working on feedback while I can. Severe thunderstorms are forming to my west so going for another round. Sigh. Getting tired of it, that's for sure. My brother is a storm spotter and he just got called out to spot the storms. The storm heading this way produced a tornado warning so could get one here possibly.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Iris went to prom today. She didn't have a date because she has only been a teen for a few days.

U0m5gK1.jpg

dd4H3Qe.jpg

tax0RWI.jpg

a4BvvgO.jpg

As she was leaving, though, she got a heart moodlet when Simon Pleasant was standing right behind her!

gdsRTiD.jpg
  • Options

Page 3487

@Steamvarius Looks like Blair had a nice morning.
    Good to see Blair got to see Drake.
    Whoa, those are some goofy cats, lol
    Great update!
    Thanks. Got another round of tornado warnings hitting here pretty soon.
    Nice makeovers for the children.

@king_of_simcity7 Great story preview!

@Emily4331 I got some deluxe package so all I have is the base, a movie pack, and a few of the free stuff.
    So can I, lol. I love TS3
    Lol, well I'm closer to Peoria than St. Louis area. I have been there before a few years ago, St. Louis Cardinals is my favorite baseball team though, not the Cubs, lol.
    Glad to hear it. Got a new tornado warning headed this way as I type this, probably in the next half hour or so.
    You're welcome.

@GraceyManor Yeah it got pretty bad down to the south. I know Texas and Oklahoma had some tornadoes and a few deaths in Missouri. I'm thinking this year is going to be a pretty bad severe weather year.
    Great update

@Silverofdreams30 Thank God they didn't. Got new tornado warnings today but hasn't got here yet.

@KayeStar Nice screenshot! It's always nice to go back and see them from old saves.

@CursedDice Can't see your picture, but sounds like a nice save.

@SimMin94 Great update!

***Okay, got to stop feedback. Things are getting pretty bad, talk to you if I am safe.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Steamvarius Not gonna lie, I don't see any difference in Drake. :lol: Am I just crazy?

@GraceyManor I'm not sure she's excited about the bar :tongue:
    Down with the elevators! :lol:

@CravenLestat Cute hippie girl! :3

@emorrill Your hair looks lovely. :smile: Though I personally would've gone more vibrant with the colors. :tongue:
    At first, I thought the cake on their faces was pretty convincing...until my eyes started seeing some rabies induced foaming at the mouth. :lol:
    As much as I love Sam and Emma, if I was attending this wedding and just had to watch awkwardly as they made out I'd feel uncomfortable. :lol:

@coco I mean, I saw some show once where this woman was in love with what remains of the Berlin Wall, so I think loving sims is a bit more normal than that. :tongue:
    There were, thankfully, no tornadoes or power outages! :smiley:

@PalmArrow Aww thank you! :3

@Silverofdreams30 Cute makeover of Alfonso!

@bekkasan Ahh the orange glow of sunrise is the prettiest!

@Mikezumi Oh, don't mind us Conrad, just keep soaping up. :3
    LOL Well that is quite the pose :lol: It looks like Zumi is just excitedly jumping up and yelling, "Look at them! Look at all my beautiful boys!" :tongue:

@ShadowAssassin Okay, I kept trying to figure it out on my own and can't get passed the "Ju" or "Ten" at the beginning (ironic, considering my profile pic :lol: ), so I gotta resort to asking now - what does your signature say? :lol:

@Brandontaylor People are so obsessed with the Cardinals down here. :lol: It's insane. I've seen entire cars decked out in Cardinals gear. :lol: I'm not big into sports in general, but I did always find the banter between Cardinals and Cubs fans down here to be pretty cute. :3
    Ahh Peoria! I've never been there, but I have definitely driven passed it on the way to Rosemont, IL once. Rosemont is so nice. It made me wish I was born in the Chicago area. :lol:
    Bah! Could these tornadoes just leave Illinois alone? :lol:
  • Options
    CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    Page 3487

@Steamvarius Looks like Blair had a nice morning.
    Good to see Blair got to see Drake.
    Whoa, those are some goofy cats, lol
    Great update!
    Thanks. Got another round of tornado warnings hitting here pretty soon.
    Nice makeovers for the children.

@king_of_simcity7 Great story preview!

@Emily4331 I got some deluxe package so all I have is the base, a movie pack, and a few of the free stuff.
    So can I, lol. I love TS3
    Lol, well I'm closer to Peoria than St. Louis area. I have been there before a few years ago, St. Louis Cardinals is my favorite baseball team though, not the Cubs, lol.
    Glad to hear it. Got a new tornado warning headed this way as I type this, probably in the next half hour or so.
    You're welcome.

@GraceyManor Yeah it got pretty bad down to the south. I know Texas and Oklahoma had some tornadoes and a few deaths in Missouri. I'm thinking this year is going to be a pretty bad severe weather year.
    Great update

@Silverofdreams30 Thank God they didn't. Got new tornado warnings today but hasn't got here yet.

@KayeStar Nice screenshot! It's always nice to go back and see them from old saves.

@CursedDice Can't see your picture, but sounds like a nice save.

@SimMin94 Great update!

***Okay, got to stop feedback. Things are getting pretty bad, talk to you if I am safe.

Yeah, I'm aware my picture doesn't work. My Photobucket is restricted, Flickr was down for maintenance and Dropbox doesn't work from what I can see
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I wish it wouldn’t tag me when people quote people 🤣 I keep thinking i need to respond
  • Options
    @emorrill is that a pose you use for feeding each other cake? When ever my sims cut the cKe they don’t feed it to each other
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    ok TV on here tonight I will give feedback tomorrow.
    Enjoy your evening.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Brandontaylor.
    Thanks for the feedback!

@Emily4331.
    His face is more rounded, his ears are smaller. His jaw has a bit more depth. And his eye colour is a vibrant blue.

Got error 12'd. Easily rectified, but no less annoying.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Steamvarius how do you fix error 12 I got one last night and ended up losing gameplay
  • Options
    @GraceyManor.
    Well, it's a memory issue, so make sure nothing else is running in the background. Save frequently.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options

***Just went through another tornado warning. Had to go to my Grandma's since I don't have a basement and we had bad rotation over her house. A tornado was on the ground near my town as well.
  • Options

Page 3488

@CravenLestat I almost forgot that you made Sierra. You did a great job!

@lisasc360 Thank you for the comments.

@emorrill Cool hair!
    Congrats on your daughter doing so well!

@bekkasan I know. It's been really bad around here lately.
    Great picture of Lorelei!

@GraceyManor Uh oh, someone isn't very happy. I just hope that Kristy becomes Josh's girl soon.
    Great update!
    Darn elevator!
    Great song!
    Yeah, that's something I didn't think of. Maybe the paparazzi think Kristy is famous too, lol.

@coco Thank you. Yeah they passed without much going on. Today though we actually had a tornado on the ground. They are saying that if it hit town, the whole town would be gone but luckily it didn't.
    Thanks, I really appreciate it. I'm thinking Central IL isn't out of the woods yet.

@Silverofdreams30 Ice cream on a beach sounds nice.
    Alfonso definitely looks better.

@Mikezumi Your SS looks really happy to be a genie, lol

@jonny522 Hope Ryan liked it alright.
    Nice to see his grandparents.
    House looks great, nice update!
  • Options

Page 3489

@emorrill Lol at Al telling Sam how to cut the cake. :D
    Oh Al, glad Emma couldn't hear what you said.
    Sam just can't wait, can he?
    Catarina's belly is really growing. Can't wait to see what she has.
    Rebecca is so cute!
    Wow, Evelyn looks great!
    That was very nice of Edelaine. Glad she came.
    Great update!
    Glad to see Bruce as well.
    Poor Charles, I hope Sam can help his son.
    Lagoons and Llamas, I think I know what that is. :D
    I love Emma's parents, they seem so nice and welcoming.
    Al, you just made my day, lol
    Very great updates, I just love this story.

@PalmArrow Hope Iris had a great prom despite not having a date.

@Emily4331 Oh geez, you aren't kidding. I've got some Cub fans in the family and we tease each other. Unfortunately, the Cubs are doing better than the Cards are.
    Don't think I've been to Rosemont before. I have visited Chicago once in my life though.
    I wish they would, just had one near where I live. Last one on the ground was back in December and now this one.

@Steamvarius You're welcome.

***A little late on posting my update. Had such a hectic day. Had to mow the yard this morning and then went for lunch and as I was working on feedback, the tornado warning got issued. I'm going to try and get the update posted after a while.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Letty, our Light Sussex hen isn't doing too well. She's lethargic, and mum hasn't been able to get her in the roost, as she's in an awkward corner of the coop. Sybil's made a full recovery though, and was able to go into the roost.

EDIT: Well, I managed to get her into the roost. She does not look happy at all.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CursedDice Hey, when you want to reply to someone, just @ them. Quoting just makes a needlessly long message. :smile:And tbh it also makes me a little sad, because I think you tagged me for the first time but nope I was just tagged in the message you were quoting :cry:

Also, for photo sharing I highly recommend Imgur. :smile:
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    edited May 2019
    Oh my goodness this thread moves fast and I've been gone too long! :#
    Anyways got some time so here is more of my world I'm building
    I made it to fall in game! I didn't realize at first because the beach has palm trees but I happened to angle the camera to see the mountain while capturing my carnival
    5txnw7.jpg
    This is what the island looks like from the mountain top, my new carnival is really quite bright.
    2uj3x3r.jpg
    The carnival I made with my new world of wonder items
    262o9om.jpg
    2dtqfrt.jpg
    Christopher having some fun on the carousel
    2q2nx2v.jpg
    New house on Christophers block
    vo52z4.jpg
    149sc9f.jpg
    More images of the house in the spoiler
    Deck and pool area
    52donm.jpg
    2568rqd.jpg
    Dinning room from kitchen
    168hlya.jpg
    Dinning room from the window (mostly to let you see the bar area, I know the image is mostly plant)
    svrlf9.jpg
    Breakfast knook and back deck access
    2wptqmg.jpg
    Kitchen proper
    2qwiir6.jpg
    Bedroom
    23s6haf.jpg
    1zdb4vp.jpg
    On suite
    4s0emg.jpg
    Entry way looking to the living space
    30uckdv.jpg
    As for new neigbours, they consist of a ghost and a bot builder along with 2 plumbots who really like swimming for some reason.
    Ghost might be hard to see in the living room shot.
    2nu6mwi.jpg
    2jaero4.jpg
    The bot builder also likes asking his bots what their functions are even though he made them. They are quite the quirky bunch.
    2hhngn9.jpg
    The final new addition to my wold is Annie: the witch who originally was messing up William and Elizabeth's relationship by failing at casting a love spell (In case it has been to long, William and Elizabeth are Christopher's parents. The witch was kicked out of their house after a run of constantly casting love and hate charms when I wasn't watching)
    vxi1cy.jpg
    Annie also has a little kitten named Obo. (He blends in a bit with the floor)
    1z6eeew.jpg
    Annie spent the day collecting seeds from the forbidden forest on the mainland (the one with nothing build on it and a mountain)
    jv0k85.jpg
    It is really foggy in there (actually happy the effect worked like I wanted it to, it's hard to see how things like this look in CAW)
    mh64g8.jpg
    Shot of the mountain from the forest
    oje1iw.jpg
    Annie's home
    24lr5ar.jpg
    1rc96w.jpg
    1zmi079.jpg
  • Options
    @Shadowmarked.
    Ooh, nice house!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Thank you @Steamvarius :)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Promised Comments. :kissing_heart:

@PalmArrow It seems that I posted my last feedback post the same time you posted an update so sorry I missed that until now... :kissing_heart:
    I totally remember your story with Erica and Ronnie. :) Ronnie looks so much more charming after your makeover of him. ;)
    Curse in game SP... :unamused: *sigh*
    Iris is adorable. <3 Love what you did to change her bedroom up into one more fit for a teen. :)
    Oooh, will she and Simon get crushes on each other? :blush:
    Thanks for the compliment on my hair. :blush: I'm loving the heck out of it! :mrgreen:
    ----
    Aww, Poor Iris not getting asked to Prom. :(
    Love her dress!
    Ooh, maybe something happened between her and Simon at the Prom? :smirk:

@TadOlson Sorry to hear you got sick again. :( That's never fun. Nice to see you pop back in and post an update. :)

@Brandontaylor
    You're welcome, I really enjoyed this story ever since I found it. I actually started reading it before I ever even joined the forums.
    Awww!
    giphy.gif
    How did that happen again? I think you told me before. Did you discover the Story thread first or was it my Blog where you read it first?
    I don't get too afraid unless one is headed directly toward my town. We aren't that big of a town, we only have like 2,500 people so if a tornado went through town, we'd be wiped off the map more than likely.
    ^Understandable. That's sad. :cry: That's about the same size as my husband's hometown.
    ----
    Not sure what is with the weather lately! :confused: It's been raining here almost non-stop for 3 days straight! I mean, I never remember it raining that much since moving here 6 years ago! Getting the moisture is good for our area, but man...it feels like my backyard is a little piece of the Rainforest. ;)
    Stay safe ok! <3 God bless!
    ----
    Thank you for all those sweet comments and compliments on Part 2 of the wedding. <3 {{{Hugs}}} Hope it provided some happiness and an escape from reality for you right now. Is the storm gone?
    YAY someone noticed my Lagoons and Llamas reference! :lol: Yup, DoD my friend. ;)

@king_of_simcity7 Ok, I swear I'm going to fully catch up with your story tonight and make comments on your story thread. :star: I like how realistic your story feels, just sad about the bullying stuff, but like I said that's one way it feels so realistic. ;)
    Keep up the great work with your writing! :grin:

@GraceyManor
    Aww thanks! Kristy is a bit clumsy so she keeps stumbling and he keeps catching her LOL
    ^That's what makes it so romantic. :blush: My daughter is a bit clumsy, perhaps there is hope for her yet. :lol: j/k!
    ----
    I love Kristy's face like that! :lol:
    Aww, he's serenading her again. <3
    ----
    is that a pose you use for feeding each other cake? When ever my sims cut the cKe they don’t feed it to each other
    ^It is a pose. :) But it's not specific to feeding each other a piece of cake. ;) It's some other pose I have with two sims licking on ice cream cones and I posed it in such a way to where it would look like Sam and Emma are feeding each other a piece of cake. :blush: Glad you liked it. (Cause yeah there's no "feeding each other a piece of cake" interaction in the game and I so WISH there had been!)

@Silverofdreams30 Glad you liked my Score comment. Tee hee! :mrgreen:
    ----
    Thanks for the compliment on my hair. :blush: I'm loving the heck out of it! :mrgreen:
    ----
    No Donal, stay right there. I wanna keep watching you sunbathe. :love:
    Oooh! :astonished: Perhaps I will enjoy watching you lick that ice cream instead. :love: LOL! :lol:
    Hellllooo Alfonso Alto! <3 Gosh you're GOOD lady!

@SimMin94 Welcome to the forums and this thread. :)

@CravenLestat "Make Sims, not War," I LOVE it! :smiley:
    Sierra is cute. :)
    So I meant to tell you that my Iris's are about to bloom! :grin: Guess I did something right! I'll show you pics when I get the chance. :)

@lisasc360 Thank you again for the compliment on the wedding chapter. <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it.

@bekkasan
    Wait til you are my age and see what happens to your memory! :flushed:
    ^Oh I know. :pensive: Don't remind me. :p
    Very pretty pic of Lorelei riding her bike in the pinkish sunrise light! :star:

@coco LOVED all your reply comments again. <3<3
    Yeah Portrait Panel is a MUST to have when you're trying to control more than 8 sims on one lot. :p
    It used to bother me as a kid when my dad would call me that, but...as I've grown older, and have become a mom myself, I realize it's a loving nickname that symbolizes the fact that I'm his little girl and holds me near and dear to his heart. :'-) (Goodness I don't wanna cry...)
    That representation gif was awesome! :grin:
    Thank you. <3 My hair color actually is darker than in the picture, I think she had the flash on. :confused:
    Wow your trip to China is here already!? LUCKY! :smiley:<3

@Mikezumi Hi Conrad. :love:
    Zumi is a Genie? How fun! :grin:

@Emily4331
    Though I personally would've gone more vibrant with the colors. :tongue:
    ^The colors are darker in real life. I think the stylist took the picture with the flash on. ;) My hair looks like a galaxy. :mrgreen: Thanks.
    Yeeeeeaah, that's definitely not rabies. ;) It's just my poor photo editing skills since I don't have Photoshop.
    Maybe I'm a weirdo but I love watching people kiss, to a point. ;) Too much tongue and then it's like :flushed: At least they did that kiss when not many people were looking. Al watched it because he likes to watch that sort of thing, which you see him often doing in the show when the ladies tackle Sam. :smirk:
    #KeepingItTrue

@Shadowmarked Welcome back. :)
    Indeed, this thread moves like a wildfire in the dry Arizona deserts. :p
    Your pictures are stunning! Thanks for sharing. :)

Caught up for now. :blush: Thanks for being so sweet and wonderful everyone. <3

I've got a few things to do and catch up on. Until I return...
    Happy Simming! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    edited May 2019
    Haven't been here for so long. Real life stuff.
    But I'm glad to be back. Although I didn't have the time to post much, I still played the game whenever I could.

As some of you probably remember, Sheryl was expecting their third child. Third and the last. That was my decision, because it's becoming too much characters in one house, the family is growing fast. Not to mention that you won't call Steve and Sheryl "parents of the year". So it's time for them to quit, although Sheryl still wants to have more children. It either won't happen or they'll have a late child when they get older and their other children are old enough.

Okay, so. It was a girl. Her name is Rosetta. And, unlike her sister Gardenia, who is a Sheryl's copy, she's a lot like Steve. She's going to be nervous and she already looks a bit like her dad.

288133cb2713d86a7e0a4c0fb83d1335.jpg

Sheryl with Rosetta.

23bff59453ddc79566265e3db4fb8846.jpg

Gardenia's new dress.

625866c7cb6bb347dc88ea59d02e54b8.jpg

I think she's going to be a lot like her mom. They both love dresses.

b8bf15173b445d47996bddbd536a2876.jpg

Making her dad play with her.

3802e534f5594f62079477b837c24838.jpg

Hide-The-Pain Steve is not happy about it at all. Lol. This is what happens when you actually buy anything your family asks you to buy. Bet he's already regretting he bought the seesaw.

574bfd9d5314575a17b249cd2fb76d90.jpg

I wanted to give Sheryl a new look again. I do it time to time because I imagine that she loves changing outfits, so she can't wear all the same clothing. But this time I went far because I was kind of inspired after the movie called "Venus in Fur" and thought that the lady from that movie was pretty much my type. So I decided to make Sheryl look a little like her. I didn't believe it will look good on her, but now I see it does.

I'm used to seeing her with black or at least with dark brown hair, but things change.

868834f95f9a14437e2c7f1b31488b78.jpg

4193473e83a97dce566fe72cd821393f.jpg

And a cute pic in the end of the post.

60b66ff8f8c5015521fd1640d118d244.jpg

Hope you like it!
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    My sims usually shower so I like it when I am playing "hands off" and see one of them take a bath instead because the animations can be fun :)
    47923729782_538eca6c60_o.jpg
    47923731423_43735d1b2c_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Page 3489, continued

@Steamvarius Hope your hen gets better.

@Shadowmarked The world looks great!
    Really interesting families that live there, I like what you've done with them.

@emorrill I think I found the blog first but I can't remember exactly how. I just know when I saw it that it got my interest due to recently discovering the show.
    Yeah small towns are nice. I like where I live, I can visit bigger cities but always am glad when I'm home.
    Storms are starting to redevelop again over here. After the last storms, it got very hot and humid here so it is fueling the storms.
    Thank you, prayers definitely work, mine were answered today with the storms.
    Never played DoD but I have definitely heard of it.
    You're welcome, it really does help. Too much severe weather going on, got me nervous.

@MrSpaceman Can't see your photo's but sounds like a nice save.
    EDIT: They are showing up for me now, will comment in a bit.

@Mikezumi Lol, love that animation.

***Working on updates now, no severe weather right now. We did get a new tornado watch so probably will get some more wild weather sometime tonight, I probably sound like a broken record.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    EDIT: Ignore this, fixed the issue.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top