Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lighting mod help (solved)

xitneverendssxitneverendss Posts: 1,772 Member
Carry on please :)
Post edited by xitneverendss on

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited May 2019
    I have no clue on editing a world but I have used lighting mods. I just downloaded the mod and put it in my mods folder. I got them from burnt waffles tumbler. I think it’s brntwaffles.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    The same as Karritz, I use lighting mod in my game.Try just placing it in your mod folders.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    That's what I'm doing, too. And I basically have different lighting mods for every single world - store or CC!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Yes guys, I do know already how to install the mod. But store worlds like sunlit tides already have their own custom lighting and in order to use the lighting mod, you need to edit some of the files in s3pe in order for the mod to work properly.
  • Options
    After some more googling, I found a result that was worded in just the right way that made it click for me lol. Thanks anyone who tried to help!
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited May 2019
    Just as an FYI to anyone reading... We aren't allowed to discuss how to decrapify paid content on the official forums. It essentially strips the EA copy protection thus falling under "pirating". @xitneverendss I know this is not your intention and you already figured it out but I just thought I'd mention this.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    Just as an FYI to anyone reading... We aren't allowed to discuss how to decrapify paid content on the official forums. It essentially strips the EA copy protection thus falling under "pirating". @xitneverendss I know this is not your intention and you already figured it out but I just thought I'd mention this.

Ooooh didn't know that part about the pirating, thank you for clarifying, definitely wasn't my intention and won't be bringing it up again!