Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which expack/stuff pack would you prefer?

13...Next

Comments

• SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    Something Else...: Comment below!
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I want none of those.

I want Farming, Vacations, Date Night, Freetime, University and Makin Magic.

This works for me.

• IndisStressIndisStress Posts: 15 Member
    Disabled Sims: Help out those who need it! Whether its by volunteering at a hospital or raising a wheelchair-bound child (new wheelchair option in walkstyle)
    From those I would choose Disabled Sims. I would love to be abel to help out those who need it and volunteering at a hospital etc. But im more interested in the helping part and I feel we need a new aspiration , a counterpart for deviance. Some type of "good" aspiration. One where you would like to own your life for charity and helping others. Like volunteering, donate money, help people and be nice and friendly etc. I dont understand why we have two "evil"/deviance but no "good" aspirations.
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Travel Adviser: Get paid for making places seem like the place to be!
    I think the travel agent idea is really cool and would tie in nicely with a larger expansion introducing a new world or a stuff pack with lots of around-the-globe themed items.
  • JuliB988JuliB988 Posts: 11 New Member
    Things I’d really like to see (not exactly in any particular order):
    -Witches
    -Fairies
    -Beach world (with mermaids)
    -Farming pack
    -School/university pack
    -Arctic/very cold region pack
    -Retirement pack
    -Time travel pack (with robots)
    -Tokyo inspired pack

Things like cars and especially disabilities should be free updates in my opinion.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    After-school activities: baseball, soccer, football, pep club, etc for kids/high school
    I don't particularly WANT any of these, though most of them would be nice. But I went with after-school activities because my sims need more to do!
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    After-school activities: baseball, soccer, football, pep club, etc for kids/high school
    I would love some after school activities.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • DriggerDrigger Posts: 168 Member
    Super-Sims: Create sims with superpowers! Earn the love of helpless citizens in Heroville. Complete tasks and get rewards from the mayor. New buildmode: Create a Secret Sanctum/Evil Lair. Gain powers and abilities, enemies/allies, and more!
    @JuliB988 check back in the comments. The disability pack is well talked about and explained. As for the cars, the pack idea is more for the career and items that come with it.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I would like farming or supernatural
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Supernatural or Tropical/Island Paradise.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • CyborgGirlCyborgGirl Posts: 5 New Member
    Mostly chose the last one because I've been dying for University to finally make it's way to TS4!!! Anytime I go back to 2 or 3, that's the one expansion pack that I always find myself playing with the most. It would make raising a teenager more rewarding, having them earn scholarships and maybe even compete to get into different colleges? Like, teens with low grades or poor skills or bad behavior wouldn't bet into as prestigious a school as someone with an A+ grade, multiple skills, and green behavior. Also, scholarships would be a fun bonus when you're playing with teens. Trying to get them all was always fun in TS2.

I wanted to add something about cars too, though!! I was thinking about the implementation of vehicles back into TS4 to make the world feel more open. Not just cars, maybe adding in motorcycles and scooters too? There could be two new careers, maybe with car repairs and the racing. + they could have new skills geared towards those career by adding in a junker car to repair like the did in TS2. There's just a lot of fun to be had there, I think!! They could also add some cool racing gear into CAS, both professional jumpsuits and oil stained gear. Maybe they could add some new tattoos for an edgier motogang look? It could just be fun.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Super-Sims: Create sims with superpowers! Earn the love of helpless citizens in Heroville. Complete tasks and get rewards from the mayor. New buildmode: Create a Secret Sanctum/Evil Lair. Gain powers and abilities, enemies/allies, and more!
    I'm down for Super-Sims. I already have my Sim cosplay as Zatanna or Spider-Gwen for Geekcon by using the CAS items.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I really want a beach ep/gp at the moment. I'm tempted to reinstall sims 3 just to play in Isla Paradiso or that other beach world whose name I name can't remember
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Meguru_YukkiMeguru_Yukki Posts: 6 New Member
    Okay so I vote for the super-powers one because I have a very strong obsession with anything supernatural or super powered related, and in all honestly I know for a fact that getting more packs like this would increase my play time tremendously. I can already see my family complaining about me spending too much money on Sims as well as playing constantly. Although other than this I think the disabilities one would be amazing. The wheelchair walk would be great, at first I was concerned about how long that would take to come to pass if EA wanted to instill this option, because of a the animations and time needed to create a new walking style, but then again they bad ones more packs already. But either way, these packs would be very interesting and enjoyable.
  • Briah42Briah42 Posts: 35 Member
    Musi-sim: Become the most musically talented sim ever with new equipment, hair, makeup, tattoos, start a band (like clubs), new career
    It would be SO AWESOME to have more options for tattoos and to have the possibility to create your own. Or at least if there were more options in the creating mode.
  • NeenzNeenz Posts: 44 Member
    I really would love farming in the game, it would be so fantastic to play. The idea of self sufficient sims who live completely off the land, and it would tie in with the eco aspects of Laundry Day, plus herbalism, gardening and the upcoming conservation in Island Living.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Musi-sim: Become the most musically talented sim ever with new equipment, hair, makeup, tattoos, start a band (like clubs), new career
    I would buy all of those packs.
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Travel Adviser: Get paid for making places seem like the place to be!
    Travel agent sounds more like a career but can work if there is a like a hotel pack so sims can stay in hotels in any world and be able to manage them.
  • RebeccaThurstonRebeccaThurston Posts: 234 Member
    I want University/College. Island Living is nice and all but I want to grow up my sim children and don't want to do that and have them not be able to go to university if they should add it later. So right now, some of my sims are just stagnating and it's frustrating.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I was stuck choosing between the After-school Activities / sports and the School one. I would love for more Free Time-like activities and play activities! :) But I would love a School pack as well!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I think we really need a romance stuff pack that expands the attraction system and of course gives us new clothes and items for better weddings. As far as expansions go, University of course, or a generational pack that goes deeper into family life all the way till death (I need wills, funerals etc).
  • barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    University and Zombies
  • RIP-Troika-GamesRIP-Troika-Games Posts: 221 Member
    Went with "Something Else", since I want more than one of these and also some others. Because I want less gimmicks and more world building and gameplay!

After-school activities: baseball, soccer, football, pep club, etc for kids/high school:
    More group activites! The sport ones should be available for adults aswell of course.

Musi-sim: Become the most musically talented sim ever with new equipment, hair, makeup, tattoos, start a band (like clubs), new career:
    More instruments such as drums, flutes and brass instruments. Able to start bands and play/sing together. More tattoos, along with tattooer and barber career.

Talent Scout/Agent: New career that could tie into Get Famous. Find those undiscovered talents and use them for your monitary gains!:
    Always yes to more careers. More so to the "mundane" ones.

Autosells-Sim: Introduce cars back to Sims and become the pushiest sellsman of them all!:
    Same here. Wroom wroom go careers! And the cars coming back would be very nice.

Other: University, more apartments, and most of all: Something like Date Night that focus on sims interaction with eachother.
    I want more features that gives our sims more personality and interactions. Right now even with the big selection of traits they have a tendency to feel the same, and do the same things. There is no likes or dislikes, no preferences, nor fears. It makes them bland.
    Apparently there is some hidden sexual preference thing, but that doesn't seem to work well and why not just give us the option to set them? Along with other things our sims find attractive or unattractive, and even asexual/aromantic options.

Likes and dislikes doesn't have to be limited to other sims either. It can be food, like the previous Sims had, but also other things.
    Maybe there is a dish my sim absolutely loathe and will feel sick whenever they smell it? Maybe sallad is their favourite food, or they have a fear of balls and highly dislike playing basketball.

Which is another thing I want: Fears/phobias (That is not a trait). Along with a mood for it.

I guess I don't really want a specific expack/stuff pack. Just more things that flesh out our sims, their personalities and behavior. :/