Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    @Turner my fiancé and I just bought Codenames, which we played last season, because both of us love it. We play it every time we go to our board game cafe and decided we wanted to add it to our starting collection ^^

That's awesome, but the fact you regularly go to a board game cafe is even more awesomer! :p
    I didn't know places like that existed until very recently.
    Do you go to meet up with a group of friends, or do you play with random people? Or just with each other?
    Either way I'm high-key jealous lol my brothers and I want to start up one! Won't happen but it's cool in theory haha.

My sister works at a board game cafe :D I think it's the neatest concept.

Lo's sister works at an escape room. Your sister works at a board game cafe. Haylo worked at a Lego place.... WHERE CAN I SEND MY RESUME?!! XD
    Reaction Time!!!!!
    -I honestly forgot I had written a DRE lolol
    -Everything Linda says is delightful
    -EYE PATCH!!!
    -That was such a fun and cute episode!

Yeah it's been awhile lol that mission took forever!
    Linda doesn't say much but when she does, it's always spot-on. :p
    Had to bring back the eye patch! The Gov just looks SO good in it ;)
    Thanks ^.^ (and you guys helped write a lot of it, too! I used a lot of dialogue from the thread)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Wow, all these cameos really surprised. We ended having five different cameos from KT, Morgan, Kenzen, Kaita, and Crook.

Rue is the only contestant from the final six of Season Five to not make an appearance. I hope he shows up to round them out since the final six was really good.

Aiden: "Tony Stark, I don' feel so gewd..."

Can somebody some fanart of Aiden going through the disintegration effect?

Linda: "Aw, Whitney. I kinda miss her...

Me too! :'(
    OOOOOOH, so Toeknee Stark it was an Avengers reference! I was thinking of GOT XD

Anyway - episode time. At least it didn't take 3 months to write like last time we did Pirates. (*ignores the Jetset finale*)

Knowing Artie she'd already have tried looking for a unicorn to make it barf on a canvas and put it in a museum. XD

Oh god, the most horrible thing about this is that Aiden and Evarrine fell for the 'poisoned waffles' shtick AGAIN. Though it's interesting to see that Evarrine's stomach hasc outlasted Aiden's this time around. :o

Technical Difficulties, Pleas Stand By: I suddenly have the Eigen Huis en Tuin tune playing in my mind. :mrgreen:

96.Tamela%2Bsuggest%2Bthey%2Bmake%2Ba%2Bball%2Bwith%2Bthe%2Bpaper%2Band%2Brubberbands1.jpg

Some pictures have the full moon lighting effect, I noticed. I wonder who made them all? Alleen? One of the guys in the bar has a bit of Alleen's CAS Sim style...

Screenshot-68.jpg

Guy in the red shirt on the top right.

Best character of the episode: Foxy the Game Bot! 🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊

Looks like they all made it to the end!

141..jpg

And it still gives me Alleen vibes...
    Banner.png
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Wow, all these cameos really surprised. We ended having five different cameos from KT, Morgan, Kenzen, Kaita, and Crook.

Aiden: "Tony Stark, I don' feel so gewd..."
    Can somebody some fanart of Aiden going through the disintegration effect?

Linda: "Aw, Whitney. I kinda miss her...
    Me too! :'(

Yeah, and I almost had a 6th one too! But this ep was already cameo heavy so I'll save her for a future ep.

Haha, that fan art would be epic!!

Same as well. :/ But I'm glad I got to write one last line of dialogue for her, haha.
    edited May 2019
    @Turner my fiancé and I just bought Codenames, which we played last season, because both of us love it. We play it every time we go to our board game cafe and decided we wanted to add it to our starting collection ^^

That's awesome, but the fact you regularly go to a board game cafe is even more awesomer! :p
    Do you go to meet up with a group of friends, or do you play with random people? Or just with each other?
    Either way I'm high-key jealous lol my brothers and I want to start up one! Won't happen but it's cool in theory haha.

Lo's sister works at an escape room. Your sister works at a board game cafe. Haylo worked at a Lego place.... WHERE CAN I SEND MY RESUME?!! XD

A classmate of mine has an intern job at a board game factory. :) I actually applied for my first intern job there. Wasn't hired though, since they only hire junior and senior year students for interns.
    Banner.png
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Awesome!

Thank you once again for taking all the pictures for me these last few episodes! Now that I'm finally home for the summer, you are relieved from your duties. :p
    But yes, your help has been INCREDIBLY helpful. This show would've been super delayed without it. :)

Alleen confirmed. :)
    Banner.png
    Reaction Time!!!!!
    -I honestly forgot I had written a DRE lolol
    -Everything Linda says is delightful
    -EYE PATCH!!!
    -That was such a fun and cute episode!

Yeah it's been awhile lol that mission took forever!
    Linda doesn't say much but when she does, it's always spot-on. :p
    Had to bring back the eye patch! The Gov just looks SO good in it ;)
    Thanks ^.^ (and you guys helped write a lot of it, too! I used a lot of dialogue from the thread)

You know what they say: Still waters run deep.
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    Awesome!

Thank you once again for taking all the pictures for me these last few episodes! Now that I'm finally home for the summer, you are relieved from your duties. :p
    But yes, your help has been INCREDIBLY helpful. This show would've been super delayed without it. :)

It's a pleasure to do it. Actually, I've enjoyed it very much because at this stage I don't have a show of my own running... ;)
    So now it's Quiz time... B) And nobody is safe... :s
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member

Wait, is the quiz already out? Where is it?
    BTW, call me Jake.

Behalve de Mol. Die hoeft nooit naar huis.
    Banner.png
    No, not yet. But I'm sure it will be soon... ;)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Linda: "Be quiet, four-eyes."
    *Kaitlin giggles*
    Poor Fabio

Fabio: "She an independent black woman who don't need no man!"
    *Linda snorts*
    Kaitlin: "Or woman, apparently..."
    Oof

KT!: "Where exactly are we going, imposter??"
    Busted

Imposter: "Aw, would you look at that! Stabbed again!"
    Poor KT!

Kenzen: "Maybe.... I mean, yes? I dunno. I think the special ingredient was arsenic. That's not poisonous at all, right...... RIGHT?"
    🤔

Aiden: "Wut's up with all y'all? Mah tummeh hurts a lil', sure, but you guys over-doin' it, surely!"
    Aiden is apparently immune to horse laxatives. The implications...

The Gov: "....I hate Dubai."
    Yarrrrrr

Aiden: "I can do it so you don' have to... Grosser things have bin in mah mouths!"
    So many things to unpack in this sentence...

Kaitlin: "Owh!! My vageena!"
    :anguished:

Kaita: "That's CAPTAIN Kaita, to you!"
    It's the pirate hat again :D

Morgan: "I dunno whatcha girls and gallies are talking about, like, I am TOTALLY Whitney pretending to be KT! Cuz like, KT is DEF my idol! Like, oh my gosh, she's the absolute BESTEST! That's like why I like have her lipgloss, it's like yum yum strawberry MUAH MUAH!!"
    :joy: I'm loving all these anthology references

Evarrine: "I was not a fan of it the first time; And I am even LESS of a fan of it now... Speaking of fans: SERVANTS! WHY AREN'T YOU FANNING ME?!"
    Classic Evarrine :D

Taiha: "You poop in a litterbox too?! And here I was thinking I was the only one...."
    Wait...what?

The Gov: "If ye wanna see this 'ole jolly good feller naked, then be my guest!! Harhar!!"
    Kaitlin: "Gross."
    :joy:

That was fun to read. :D Although this one was more focused on the mission, but since the mission was long, it's understandable. You can see some characterization in the interactions, but not as much development as when they're just hanging around
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Nice to see the challenge translate to the episode, I don't know if it's just me but I really like the team we have at the moment, It's gonna be tough when one of us has to go.

It's about this point in the season when you start to notice the cast getting smaller. :'(
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Some fun facts while taking the pictures:
    1. How did you guys like the dog with the keys? I think it came out well. ;) The ship was my favorite scenes... :smiley:
    2. And Morgan walking the plank?
    3. The pirates at the lake were, Fabio, Aiden, and Tamela, a little disguised. I forgot to make extra people for that scene and just turn some of the players. While in Egypt you can't add more people to the household.
    3. The mosquito scenes were also fun. :D I did put spawners for the snakes but it didn't realize in the 3 day period. Ugh. So there was only 1 snake.
    Some fun facts while taking the pictures:
    1. How did you guys like the dog with the keys? I think it came out well. ;) The ship was my favorite scenes... :smiley:
    2. And Morgan walking the plank?
    3. The pirates at the lake were, Fabio, Aiden, and Tamela, a little disguised. I forgot to make extra people for that scene and just turn some of the players. While in Egypt you can't add more people to the household.
    3. The mosquito scenes were also fun. :D I did put spawners for the snakes but it didn't realize in the 3 day period. Ugh. So there was only 1 snake.

They were amazing. :) I honestly forgot that Turner didn't take them. And the Photoshop work with the keys and rubber ball was nice too
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

A classmate of mine has an intern job at a board game factory. :) I actually applied for my first intern job there. Wasn't hired though, since they only hire junior and senior year students for interns.

What exactly does a board game factory entail? :o Like an actual factory that just mass produces them, or something more involved?
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's just me but I really like the team we have at the moment, It's gonna be tough when one of us has to go.

Yeah, I've been thinking the exact same thing. This is just such a solid final 8. I mean, that's to be expected during the all-stars season, but still. They're all just super unique and iconic to The Mole series, so it's unfortunate they must continue to dwindle one by one. :o
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Aiden: "I can do it so you don' have to... Grosser things have bin in mah mouths!"
    So many things to unpack in this sentence...

Kaita: "That's CAPTAIN Kaita, to you!"
    It's the pirate hat again :D

That was fun to read. :D Although this one was more focused on the mission, but since the mission was long, it's understandable. You can see some characterization in the interactions, but not as much development as when they're just hanging around

You NASTEH! :joy:

Yes! Kaita is Crook's prodigy, after all. :)

Ooh, that makes me realize something. I kinda follow the format of certain movies, like comedy-action. During the action sequences, there's a lotta one-liners and it's mostly just funny dialogue; you don't get the true character development until the quieter, in-the-middle scenes.
    Oh yeah, that's true. Banter is king (or queen in Evarrine's case)

edited May 2019
    So when are we going to get the Quiz? B)
    So when are we going to get the Quiz? B)

Very very soon! :p
    edited May 2019
    QUIZ TIME!

RANKING:
    1)
    2)
    3)

1. Which critical item was in the Mole's cell at the start of the Pirate mission?

a) Whistle
    b) Sword
    c) Tinderbox
    d) Cup
    e) Rubber Bands
    f) Lantern
    g) Oil Vial
    h) Barrel of Rum

2. At which stage was the Mole eliminated from the Liars Dice table?

a) Before Captain Crook was eliminated
    b) After Captain Crook was eliminated
    c) The Mole won
    d) The Mole did not participate

3. How did the Mole get past the mountains?
    a) Through the forest
    b) Across the lake

4. Was the Mole apart of the 5-person majority vote that decided to switch chests and instead keep the chest labeled "Silver"?
    a) Yes
    b) No

5. What is the Mole's favorite fruit?
    a) Banana
    b) Green Apple
    c) Guavas
    d) Oranges
    e) Pomegranate
    f) Prickly Pear
    g) Strawberry
    h) Watermelon
    There are no exemptions at play.

As per usual, send to my PM.

The last question on every quiz is the Secret Question. This can only be figured out by word of mouth, or, alternatively: A freebie if you've earned one.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I’m trying to figure out what word you could have before ‘pear’ that would need to be censored on the forums...unless it is just “Plum Pear”... hmm

(also hey everyone)