Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are your Sims 4 confessions/obsessions?

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
I couldnt find the one we had before so l figured I would start a new one :)
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Obsession: Building Houses & Downloading CC.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Obsession: Fighting against constantly wanting to start new game saves.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Confession: The first sim I killed on purpose was a child.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Obsession: pausing the game and screenshooting everything

Confession: always starting a legacy and never going through the 3rd generation
  • KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    Playing the game like an RPG and wanting to max everything on every sim I create.
  • SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
    Confession: I've never got a family past third gen, I get bored and start new saves. I also have ADHD, so this could be a contributing factor haha :D

Obsession: Redecorating every home my Sims move into. I never like the decor.

• LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Obsession: Fighting against constantly wanting to start new game saves.

Same!

My obsession is recreating houses from TV shows and stuff.
    My confession is that I'm scared to reveal to people IRL how much I play this game...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LindsaySeddon1LindsaySeddon1 Posts: 284 Member
    - Chimneys. I put them in every one of my builds, usually under the TV in the living room, even though my sims never actually use them for anything other than improving their handiness.

What do you mean by this? Chimneys as in the thing that goes on the roof?
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I use the game as therapy, among other things, because my simself can live the life of my dreams that I'll never have.
    I use The Sims as therapy a lot as well. Going back a couple of months ago I had a really bad rough patch where the only thing keeping me from breaking down every three minutes was playing The Sims. There was even a point where I was playing for 25 hours straight, and I kid you not, the day after that I took my laptop on a long car trip where the destination was to pick up a Premium Edition of The Sims 4, including everything but the game.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    Obsession: building and building and building for hours and not entering live mode once.
    Confession: when I do play in live mode, I usually only play my simself or her decendants :|
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Obsession... Playing families that have a billion kids and toddlers.

Confession... I don't like build mode. I find it boring so I just download houses from the gallery and update them a bit to suit my family's needs.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    My obsession used to be downloading houses that I claimed I'd eventually use, but I ended up either never using them or creating a family use to use the house and getting bored and eventually deleting them.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Playing the game like an RPG and wanting to max everything on every sim I create.

Omg! Yes! Me too! I went from playing MMO's on the ps4 to slowing my pace way down with the Sims on pc. With WoW vanilla coming to pc I may get into that.

Obsession: making some of my saves as drama filled as I can.

Confession: I always age up the babies as soon as their born, i cant stand the crying!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Obsessions:

1. Always browsing the Gallery for awesome themed builds and adding to my favorites so I can later "rebuild" a neighborhood in a unique, cohesive theme.

2. Creating all kinds of Sims.

Confessions:

I've actually created human Sim versions of my real life cats. Including toddlers. I always wondered what they would look like if they learned how to shapeshift, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Obsession: Passionately tell my sims story lines to friends (who probably think i'm insane for that reason)
    Confession: Draw out all my ideas, inspiration and mesh desires for The sims 4. I even have a Pinterest board where I pin random real life pics that give me story ideas :)
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    Obsession: Can't stop taking hundreds of screenshoots :D
    Confession: I'd rather play with Vampires than "normal" Sims. >:)
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    Obsession: Starting new Saves to build more houses because I want to keep all the old ones in the last ones.

Confession: Leaving all the housework to the following day as I get too obsessed with the above. :)
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Obsession: Swimming pools, watching my sims eat, playing the same sims over and over in different challenges

Confession: I enjoy playing in dystopias with slavery, war, crime and lots of other crap that I would not want in real life. All for the sake of "muh story", but my poor sims :(
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Obsession: I'm obsessed with Cops and Robber video games! Mostly the kind-hearted ones though.

Confession: I have only two pieces of CC in my game, and they're only for a story, but what feels like thousands of mods...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Obsession: Downloading mods and CC and giving all Sims custom nails, eyelashes, socks, etc. Stopped downloading more CC and mods after having my game break after every update.

Confession: I've never been able to successfully complete the legacy challenge or any other challenge. I'm determined now, though.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited May 2019
    Obsession: creating one more sim in CAS.

Confession: I haven’t listened to the game’s soundtrack since the base game.
  • KeokekeKeokeke Posts: 1 New Member
    Obsession and Confession: I give every member of my current Sim family I'm playing a new outfit every single day. I can't stand them wearing the same thing day in and day out...unless it's pjs.
  • SimsandraSimsandra Posts: 315 Member
    Obsession: Breeding Sims like insane xD
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top